subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 25

Unread post by subject99 »

Boorads wrote:
astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:For real.

She also is emailing Lulu again. I hope Lulu rips her a new one.
Sweet, while she is at it she should email Salar Kamangar the CEO of YT because people have made videos about her. Hell, she may has well cc. Mark Zuckerberg since she is constantly called out on FB.
Annnnnd all these people are laughing at her.

Crayler is just realizing now the repercussions of her actions? What a dumb twat. Tayler dear,you made this bed now sleep in it.

Love how she wants us to "start over" ummm even if this was deleted all the information is still on google. Does she honestly believe her past will be erased forever bbecause she doesn't want her future to be ruinned? She should gett in contact with google so anything with her name doesn't come up too.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

Maybe if she wasn't such an idiot she wouldn't have 25 threads here...did that ever cross her little mind? Probably not.

HI TAYLER, GET OFF THE INTERNET!
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

scribomania
Talker
Talker

Unread post by scribomania »

Total Tayler logic, she believes she's more special than any of the other YT moms and gets to start over with a clean slate :| Every time someone tried to give her sound advice and tell her to own up to the truth and stop posting crazy shit all of her social media sites, she always had to act like she knew better. Everyone kept telling her once it's out there on the internet, she can't get rid of it. Just last month I actually ran across one of those gifs of Alesana on a mumblr page - the uncensored one. That will always be out there.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Almost 1000 pages of truth.

She won't leave me alone, lol.
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:Almost 1000 pages of truth.

LOL I wonder why she is still chatting er' up with you. She must think you have lulu on speed dial.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Just tell her to go crawl under a rock. She created this mess. She has to live with it.
whatsername_

Boorads wrote:

LOL I wonder why she is still chatting er' up with you. She must think you have lulu on speed dial.

I mean, I guess I'm the only person who is nice to her in her life right now.
/shrug
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

That makes me a little sad. Seriously don't take offence but you are the one with the twitter account no?
whatsername_

I am.

Which we talked about. She realizes it was a joke, and said I can delete it if I want to, but I don't have to.

The twitter was nothing rude or malicious, and I haven't tweeted in days.

When I say I was nice to her, I wasn't mean. I actually listened to what she had to say, and I responded accordingly.
scribomania
Talker
Talker

Unread post by scribomania »

She might be trying to win you over lol. I've seen so many people here say they started out as followers of hers until they saw the truth, but I've never seen anyone go in the other direction, and actually grow fond of her once seeing all of this. This is the girl who still thinks Ethan's madly in love with her. She probably thinks she can win over anyone in her favor (ie. Lulu).

I'm also positive she's been reading here all along now. When all the fighting broke out, and it was revealed that the TaylerTragedy threads got the most reports on the site, she may have seen this as a way to work the situation to her advantage.
whatsername_

Meh.

I'm pretty bullheaded, lol. And I know how I feel so I'm not gonna be manipulated.
Guilt trips don't work on me.
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

TT is about an hour away from going onto page #26. She better mark her email to lulu as *urgent*
whatsername_

Boorads wrote:TT is about an hour away from going onto page #26. She better mark her email to lulu as *urgent*

Why'd you ask if the twitter was mine...?
Jessica.Amber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessica.Amber »

If she wanted GG to stop talking about her, she should just stop doing videos. It seems to me, that if someone wanted to delete all the information out there that's public and do their best to sort of "start over" with a better reputation, they would have to stop making videos and delete their YT account. She really needs to just delete ALL of her social sites, except for her personal ones and make those private and unsearchable, and stop making videos. She would really benefit from that. Of course she needs the attention, so she won't do it, but I bet even she knows it's what she needs to move on from all of this and focus on her kids.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Jessica.Amber wrote:If she wanted GG to stop talking about her, she should just stop doing videos. It seems to me, that if someone wanted to delete all the information out there that's public and do their best to sort of "start over" with a better reputation, they would have to stop making videos and delete their YT account. She really needs to just delete ALL of her social sites, except for her personal ones and make those private and unsearchable, and stop making videos. She would really benefit from that. Of course she needs the attention, so she won't do it, but I bet even she knows it's what she needs to move on from all of this and focus on her kids.
There was that one time when she said how she was going to stop making videos and she did delete her social sites. The Tayler thread was pretty dead for a few short days before she came back (she probably needed money for pizza XP).
Plus I don't get it why she deleted all her pics off her IG, she reposted the exact same ones again.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Also, even if these threads would be deleted, she seems to not realize a lot of us have screen shots. Cassey (?) especially has some "juicy" ones.

If she got her will through, all that would really accomplish is even more ridicule. New drama would be bound to happen. If she wants to stop being the public laughing stock, she needs to stop all her online activity.

Most importantly.. All that's (well, 99,9% at least) happened, she's brought to herself. We haven't assumed anything by rumors or assumptions, what is posted here has originally came from her damn stupid mouth.
lovemyckc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovemyckc »

Oh goodness I never post on here, but I thought this was hilarious. :'D
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Bahhhaah.. Vowels.. :D :D Not Vows by any chance?
TrollfaceMommy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TrollfaceMommy »

Didn't she just say she removed her last name from everything, and want everyone to NOT use/say it and stuff?
She just posted it all again on her tumblr pictures. :?
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

she probably read through most of her threads the other night and realized how much truth we have out on here and got scared that somewhere out there all her lies are revealed. i mean, if you think about it, every single thing shes ever been caught lying about is shown in her threads on this website ofcourse she wants it gone. poor girl shes just dug her life into such a deep hole i would be stressed out of my mind if i was in her shoes

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”