Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 25

Unread post by thecitylightsburn »

Aw, poop.

I wanted to stalk. :(
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

You guys do realize OCD manifests in different ways right? Not everyone with OCD is a clean freak. Some people with OCD hoard things or repetitively buy the same thing, are obsessive and compulsive about their social life, etc. As someone who has anxiety, depression, and OCD... its really not mature of you guys to be joking about OCD stereotypes. It is just not funny. My place is a mess and I have a problem with buying the same things, hoarding things and re organizing everything into piles. Its not just about mopping a floor or deleting things off facebook.

Now do NOT think that I'm defending Tayler. I'm defending people who actually have OCD in different ways than just germophobia (if that's what you call it..)

Sorry for ranting... Just seeing such a stigma about OCD only being about cleanliness just irks me.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by blackbetty »

We are referring to how Tayler explains her "OCD" not generalizing all people with OCD. Cool your jets.
#FreeBen
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by placebo »

And I hardly think it a coincidence she didn't go on deleting sprees until CPS knocked her door.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

What video or pic are you guys talking about with the mess on the floor?
NightFox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NightFox »

hjl226 wrote:What video or pic are you guys talking about with the mess on the floor?
The one showing Jakoby walking. Just looks like damaged/scuffed/stained lino to me, not really the kind of "dirty" that can be cleaned by mopping, but I'm viewing on a phone so can't see that well anyway
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

placebo wrote:And I hardly think it a coincidence she didn't go on deleting sprees until CPS knocked her door.
I agree with you on this. I started following her shortly after Jakoby was born and she never went on deleting sprees until CPS started getting involved. It's like she thinks every post she makes on her social sites will cost her her children. So much for her saying that she's done deleting. Idk how her minions are annoyed by that already, I would be annoyed if everytime I went to my fav YT moms sites they were swiped clean.
stayclassysydney
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stayclassysydney »

i have never watched tayler. who here can summarize her life in a paragraph? lol
ariaaaaainthehouse
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ariaaaaainthehouse »

stayclassysydney wrote:i have never watched tayler. who here can summarize her life in a paragraph? lol
Modified and damn gud mawm of 3 kids (technically 5), dating the father of her kids Dr. Chuckles.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

doulamommy wrote:You guys do realize OCD manifests in different ways right? Not everyone with OCD is a clean freak. Some people with OCD hoard things or repetitively buy the same thing, are obsessive and compulsive about their social life, etc. As someone who has anxiety, depression, and OCD... its really not mature of you guys to be joking about OCD stereotypes. It is just not funny. My place is a mess and I have a problem with buying the same things, hoarding things and re organizing everything into piles. Its not just about mopping a floor or deleting things off facebook.

Now do NOT think that I'm defending Tayler. I'm defending people who actually have OCD in different ways than just germophobia (if that's what you call it..)

Sorry for ranting... Just seeing such a stigma about OCD only being about cleanliness just irks me.
Like someone else said, they where speaking of TAYLERS OCD...as she describes it. Not the condition as a hole.
You really should not be so personal with your posts. This is all about gossip, satire rumours etc. Try not to take it so personally.
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

*whole
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

ariaaaaainthehouse wrote:
stayclassysydney wrote:i have never watched tayler. who here can summarize her life in a paragraph? lol
Modified and damn gud mawm of 3 kids (technically 5), dating the father of her kids Dr. Chuckles.
she has 5 kids?????
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

She's had miscarriages in the past. Otherwise she'd have that many right now.
auntie2babyb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by auntie2babyb »

i wonder how different her life would have been had her first baby lived if shed be with ethan if shed ever meet chuckie if she would have gotten through school and made her life better if she would have ended up where she is now .....
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I'm confused how the hell did this new pregnancy change her life for the better? Her life still seems pretty shitty to me, in fact more shittier because she lives at home with her mother and brothers. I think before she got pregnant having her own apartment was the only good thing. :?
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
TrollfaceMommy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TrollfaceMommy »

NightFox wrote:
hjl226 wrote:What video or pic are you guys talking about with the mess on the floor?
The one showing Jakoby walking. Just looks like damaged/scuffed/stained lino to me, not really the kind of "dirty" that can be cleaned by mopping, but I'm viewing on a phone so can't see that well anyway
Uuuugh....crappy rental linoleum is my nemesis. I couldn't even bleach that crap out- it is WORN in. I think I missed the pic of J walking though. =-( Does anyone have a link?
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

So Crayler is messaging me and telling me that LittleFamilyOf3 IS the reason she moved out. But uh. 2 pages ago she wasn't.
This girl is unbelievable.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:So Crayler is messaging me and telling me that LittleFamilyOf3 IS the reason she moved out. But uh. 2 pages ago she wasn't.
This girl is unbelievable.
It's only because she reads here and read LFO3's reaction and she knows she was caught in ANOTHER lie....this girl doesn't know the truth from a hole in the wall.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

For real.

She also is emailing Lulu again. I hope Lulu rips her a new one.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”