DearTaylerTragedy Part 25

Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 25

Post by guest » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:53 pm

I think she deleted everything cuz she was having a bad day. On IG one of her postings said she was so pissed at her moms bf I guess he's not making her feel at home... And then his youngest the lil girl is picking on A and just bulling A and he won't do anything about it. She just gets so mad when someone does her kids wrong or hurts them. Ok that was basically what she said.
whatsername_

Post by whatsername_ » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:57 pm

But what about when her kids bully?

Her pregnancy vlog where Alesana wouldn't stop throwing the diaper? I was waiting for Tayler to discipline her and she didn't.
She just played.

Are they ever serious?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hannahbanana » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:58 pm

If Tayler is having a bad day, the whole world has to have a bad day:
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:03 pm

TaylerTrashedy getting fingered, Lovely! :D
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hannahbanana » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Random question but I wonder if their piercings have ever gotten stuck together when they kissed? Lol
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:15 pm

doesn't even look like there lips touch...
Jessica.Amber
Informer
Informer

Post by Jessica.Amber » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:19 pm

KimKardashian wrote:doesn't even look like there lips touch...
Lol I bet their lips got stuck together a bunch of times or yanked on while kissing. Probably part of the reason she took hers out. That would be really annoying to have all that metal in the way while kissing your bf... I mean, they would have to be super careful all the time lol Ew, now I just pictured them making out, which wasn't what I had in mind by this post... my bad.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:21 pm

hannahbanana wrote:Random question but I wonder if their piercings have ever gotten stuck together when they kissed? Lol
haha i was wondering that too!!
whatsername_

Post by whatsername_ » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:23 pm

I think his hand was just high up on her leg. Don't say he was fingering her. I mean... Jesus... Das nasty.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Heartbreakcoverupxo » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:24 pm

God, they look so happy without children, well more so Chuckie because we all know Tayler wanted to be a mother but we never heard from him if he ever wanted to be a dad so young.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
Jessica.Amber
Informer
Informer

Post by Jessica.Amber » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:26 pm

chelsieross7 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Random question but I wonder if their piercings have ever gotten stuck together when they kissed? Lol
Oh, I didn't see that question was already asked lol :lol: I know from experience that getting piercings stuck together can hurt REALLY BAD. I never had lip piercings, tough. But it yanks on the whole thing pretty hard. It can even pull a piercing through the skin.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:35 pm

ugh, she was a really pretty cute little teenager and she threw all that away to have kids. why did she want to give that up?? she had so much potential but she let chuckie ruin not only her life but her attitude. they ruined each other really. they looked soooo happy before, you can see the difference in their eyes. they were too young to have kids, they couldnt handle the stress and their relationship was not ready for it. they really should have waited because now they are forcing themselves to be with eachother as a "happy" but they just arent meant to be. theyre not compatable and had they waited untill they were older, or even maybe another year, they wouldve realized they werent meant to be and broken up before trapping each other in a life we all know they arent happy with. neither of them will ever be as successful as they coudlve been, even that just meant tayler finishing high school or chuckie going to college, theyll never have that. theyre not the type to push for a better future like most teen parents would. and to think they voluntarily threw their lives away.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Jessica.Amber wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:
Oh, I didn't see that question was already asked lol :lol: I know from experience that getting piercings stuck together can hurt REALLY BAD. I never had lip piercings, tough. But it yanks on the whole thing pretty hard. It can even pull a piercing through the skin.
i didnt ask haha i was going to then i saw you did. ive gotten some of my piercings stuck in my clothes or tugged on the couch (i have my belly button pierced and some ear piercings) and it hurts!! i cant imagine being stuck to someone elses piercing!! hah
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:40 pm

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:I think his hand was just high up on her leg. Don't say he was fingering her. I mean... Jesus... Das nasty.
plus she clearly has jeans on soo unless theres a hole in her pants i dont see how he would be... uhh.. in there?? ew omg.. just thinking of them doing anything together... :shock: :barf:
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hannahbanana » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:51 pm

I'm late on this but why couldn't Tayler wait until Jakoby was taking a nap or something before making that 30 sec video of her showing her belly and going shhhh on him?! When I read the title, I thought it was going to be a video of her playing with him, not Jakoby screaming to get out of the crib!
Yet sassy Alesana got a 4 min video if her throwing diapers at Tayler, if Jakoby did that she would of reacted differently.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 pm

hannahbanana wrote:I'm late on this but why couldn't Tayler wait until Jakoby was taking a nap or something before making that 30 sec video of her showing her belly and going shhhh on him?! When I read the title, I thought it was going to be a video of her playing with him, not Jakoby screaming to get out of the crib!
Yet sassy Alesana got a 4 min video if her throwing diapers at Tayler, if Jakoby did that she would of reacted differently.
now we wait for the video of tayler and jakoby playing and tossing things around.....
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:12 pm

I didn't know Tayler ever drove before??
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by thelittlefamilyof3 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm

I'm sitting here...Pretty much in utter disbelief at what I've just read....

-She admitted to someone she basically did get pregnant on purpose.

- She then says she doesn't care what she told me...She's going to lie some more and deny deny deny.

- And the icing on the cake.... She fucking blasted my name EVERYWHERE, dragged it through the mud...And now admits that she lied about me being the reason she moved? It had NOTHING to do with me.

unfuckingbelievable.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by placebo » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:37 pm

I'm no longer surprised that another thing she said was proven a lie.

What comes to the mom's bf situation.. I think it would benefit Tayler to just learn to suck it up and act like an adult in the situation. I honestly don't see the mom's bf being that bad of a person or elsewise he wouldn't be sticking with Tayler's mother seeing the number of children she has.

Lets put it this way. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the only reason Tayler is pissed because her mom's bf is seeing the errors in her ways and unlike everyone else, hasn't given up trying to help her.

What comes to the bullying situation.. SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN TAYLER. It shouldn't be that hard, jesus! Teach Alesana the proper way of interacting.. If I'm right, the other girl isn't much older than Alesana, so they could potentially even become great friends.
HeyKatie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeyKatie » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 pm

What did I miss?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by subject99 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Just from watching Alesana and how much she acts like a bully I have a 100% feeling that the boyfriends daughter is just sticking up for herself and returning the favour to Alesana that she deserves. Alesana is no doubt picking on people and she is just getting what she deserves.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hannahbanana » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:35 pm

subject99 wrote:Just from watching Alesana and how much she acts like a bully I have a 100% feeling that the boyfriends daughter is just sticking up for herself and returning the favour to Alesana that she deserves. Alesana is no doubt picking on people and she is just getting what she deserves.
Tayler has mention a few times how Alesana and that little girl get into fights. There was that time too where she bit Alesanas cheek and Tayler said how she wanted to hit that little girl. That video were Alesana is throwing diapers at Tayler and they are both laughing just shows you that she lets Alesana get away with everything. Instead of telling her to be nice she laughs and encourages it. I wouldn't be surprised either if Taylers mom boyfriend has put her in her place a few times. And like someone said, he must really care about Taylers mom if he's with her no matter how many kids she's got including Tayler's.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blackbetty » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:19 pm

She is the laziest parent. She can't be bothered to discipline. I can't wait til Alesana gets bigger and the sassiness isn't cute anymore and she can't make it stop. I hope she is still making videos then so I can lmao.
#FreeBen
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by subject99 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:16 am

blackbettybamf wrote:She is the laziest parent. She can't be bothered to discipline. I can't wait till Alesana gets bigger and the sassiness isn't cute anymore and she can't make it stop. I hope she is still making videos then so I can lmao.
Oh I can see it now her in the video "oh my god,alesana is such a bitch she doesn't listen to a word I say. She does whatever she wants, doesn't listen in school, hits her siblings,gets into fights, is ignorant...I don't know why she won't listen to me...oh yeah I'm pregnant with baby number 7".

Oh that day where she will be asking for advice on how to discipline her and not know what to do. It shall be glorious and she get what she deserves. She ruined those children lives the day they were conceived.
thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer

Post by thecitylightsburn » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:25 am

And, I'm pretty sure she is a lurker. Get a life, Tayler, please.
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”