:)
thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 26

Unread post by thecitylightsburn »

I didn't know that people in her thread were on the fence about hating/liking her, but eh, okay.
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

I think she is going off Tayler's terminology. Since Tayler is the one that always likes to say we here hate her. Which I'm sure we just dislike her, but not hate.
thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer

No, I'm pretty sure I hate her. And, if that makes me a horrible person, oh well.

I couldn't just dislike someone who walks through life thinking people owe her something. Please, she needs a reality check. :roll:

ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

Ah right. Okay.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I don't hate her. She is too insignificant to me to be rewarded with hate. Just not worth even that :D

Occasional annoyance, occasional anger out of pity towards A&J? Yes. A good laughing stock? Hell yes.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

placebo wrote:I don't hate her. She is too insignificant to me to be rewarded with hate. Just not worth even that :D

Occasional annoyance, occasional anger out of pity towards A&J? Yes. A good laughing stock? Hell yes.
lol :D
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
mikaiaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mikaiaa »

Random thought... Does anyone have a SS of when she said she "couldn't wait to get back to school and do homework" last? I feel like it was less than like two months ago, but now "she's on break." She's probably just trying to cover her ass since the whole asking people she doesn't know for money so she can get Internet and "go back to school" thing. Damn, it must be hard keeping up with made up excuses and lies on top of lies.
thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer

Maybe she makes a list of lies, stories and other random scene things. That way, she is on top of her A game.

whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

thecitylightsburn wrote:I didn't know that people in her thread were on the fence about hating/liking her, but eh, okay.

It's not a matter of hating or liking.
Hate is just a strong word. I dislike what she does, and I don't like how she parents but I definitely don't hate someone I don't know.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

I doubt that Lulu will actually take down these threads. If she's so worried about her reputation and things that happened in her past then too bad because it's not just here. Those things are basically all around the internet and there's alot of people that can tell you or help you catch up on it.
She has to move on and try to fix her life however she can. To stop worrying about what's being said here and to start worrying about her two children & Anberlin (sp?).

The thing is, she thinks that the threads will be taken down because she's already used to getting whatever she wants. But here, it doesn't work that way.
And even if we start over with new threads, I'm pretty sure that everything is going to be discussed again to the newcomers or anyone that doesn't know.

ImageImage
whatsername_

Why should she get her way here anyway? No or has said anything remotely untrue or slanderous?

She can't do anything legally because of that and she can't afford it anyway.
I'm sure Lulu will just laugh in her face.
Emailing someone 10 times making demands isn't how you get things done your way.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:Why should she get her way here anyway? No or has said anything remotely untrue or slanderous?

She can't do anything legally because of that and she can't afford it anyway.
I'm sure Lulu will just laugh in her face.
Emailing someone 10 times making demands isn't how you get things done your way.
I know, but she probaby thinks that's how she can get things done her way.
ImageImage
whatsername_

I know. I'm agreeing with you.
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

Funny how she deletes everything on FB and now wants it done here. Maybe there is such thing as internet OCD. "Wipe it clean!" Oh lord this girl.
Wish she would go away for a few years and come back with a HS diploma, a job (any job), not mooching off her mother and have kicked Chuckles to the curb. Hell, even if she had a big ol' tattoo on her face...as long as she is moving forward and not backwards. Sadly reality that I am talking about a mother :-|
whatsername_

I still don't get the obsession with a diploma, at this point just get your GED. It's literally equal to a diploma.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

What does ( sp?) mean
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

guest wrote:What does ( sp?) mean
basically means unsure of the spelling
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:I still don't get the obsession with a diploma, at this point just get your GED. It's literally equal to a diploma.
Either do I. She's nearly 20 years old, that ship has sailed. I'm not sure what the differences between diploma and GED are when it comes to getting into college course, but I assume a GED would be acceptable to get into a Photography course :? Over here you don't even have to have completed school to do Photography.
whatsername_

They're literally the same. Colleges accept it.

We know she's not gonna go to Harvard, a community college would be great for her.
I attend a community college and there's no shame in it.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”