TaylerTragedy Part 27

old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 27

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Yue195 wrote:I think two middle names need to be thought out as so it flows with the whole name like last name and such. Since all names have had Rae I'm just gonna throw in some ideas. Anberlin Bethany Rae, Anberlin Skye Rae, Anberlin Daina( day-na) Rae, Anberlin Phoebe Rae, Anberlin Jasmine Rae, Anberlin Violet Rae, Anberlin Ophellia Rae, Anberlin Pearl Rae, Anberlin Jane Rae, Anberlin Luna Rae, Anberlin Serena Rae. I'm out.
I hope she doesn't come on here decide on Bethany, that's our girls name for next time around
ladydevimon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladydevimon »

My mom has two middle names.

Jannette anne rosina. I love it! It's so pretty, but she hates it, plus her initals are JAR. Sometimes the bank effs up her name and puts it down as JAM.
So I always like to call her jam jar aha, so I can see why she hates it!

I don't even have one middle name, nor does my daughter, we just hyphend (sp?) It instead I thought since she has a common name it would set it apart a bit.
mother to a gorgeous baby girl Amelia-Rose <3
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I've said this on Jess' thread and will continue to say it until I'm blue in the face.
Why is it that people always say, "I hope she doesn't use ____. That's what we want the next time around for our girl."
If you truly like the name, why does it matter if someone else uses it?
Why would someone else using "your" name give it negative connotations?
I hate to break it to you, but there are like 8 billion people in the world and some are far worse than Tayler who've used certain names.
It seems childish to me in MY opinion to refuse to use a name because a popular "YouTube mom" that you don't like used it. :roll:
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

whatsername_ wrote:I've said this on Jess' thread and will continue to say it until I'm blue in the face.
Why is it that people always say, "I hope she doesn't use ____. That's what we want the next time around for our girl."
I hate to break it to you, but there are like 8 billion people in the world and some are far worse than Tayler who've used certain names.
It seems childish to me in MY opinion to refuse to use a name because a popular "YouTube mom" that you don't like used it. :roll:
This always annoys me too. Some people on here (and on Jess's thread) have mentioned how they hope that Jess and Taylers babies aren't born on their due date because that's the day of their birthday/wedding/important event.
I have always loved the name Landon, am I going to not name him that because some YT mom picked it out? No. She doesn't own that name nor should you have to make a big deal about the due date. That's just my opinion about it.
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

whatsername_ wrote:I've said this on Jess' thread and will continue to say it until I'm blue in the face.
Thank you! I've been saying this as well. They don't own the name all of a sudden, plus they're naming a child. A cute and innocent child. Why would that bother you? Why would you let someone on YouTube, who is completely insignificant to you, affect your life? Silly.
ImageImage
whatsername_

I think it's so ridiculous. And honestly, I can understand why some people think we're "haters" because of some of the things said here.
Waterbug
TROLL

Unread post by Waterbug »

I sooo agree, I don't know why anyone would not choose a name because of something so little like that!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I agree. Crazy krissy's daughters name is Harper, I have loved that name for 3 years, I used it anyway. Even though the beckhams used it first too lol.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wouldn't want her to use it only because I wouldn't be able to see the little lady without thinking about Tayler's daughter, my son is named after two wonderful men, and I think of them every time I see them. It's like a couple I reported to CYFS had a son named Christopher, which was our other boy name for our son, I could never think of the name without thinking about this poor neglected little boy after that.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well I love the name Charlotte, I'm still using it no matter what because I will always think of the author Charlotte Bronte :)
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
whatsername_

old_soul_here wrote:I wouldn't want her to use it only because I wouldn't be able to see the little lady without thinking about Tayler's daughter
This to me says that you're too emotionally involved in Tayler and her life.
I love the name Jakoby, will I use it for one of my children? Probably.
Will I think of Tayler every time I call my son's name? No.
Because she's irrelevant in that aspect.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

whatsername_ wrote:
old_soul_here wrote:I wouldn't want her to use it only because I wouldn't be able to see the little lady without thinking about Tayler's daughter
This to me says that you're too emotionally involved in Tayler and her life.
I love the name Jakoby, will I use it for one of my children? Probably.
Will I think of Tayler every time I call my son's name? No.
Because she's irrelevant in that aspect.
That's genuinely not how I think of it though, our son is called Charles, when I think about his name I can list off people with that name that it makes me think of, and it was something we considered when we named him that we couldn't think of anything negative in that name. I wasn't put off Christopher, we just decided against, with foresight I dislike the name because of that family, all I can think of is a sad little boy. Likewise I loved the name Elliot, but now when I hear it all I can think of is 50 Shades. I'm not emotionally invested in either of those things, I only met the little boy and his family once. Which was enough to see how unhappy there home life was, but it's just the way I look at things, personally.
whatsername_

Again, I think it's a tad ridiculous. And no, I'm not saying you are.
I just think it's pointless.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

whatsername_ wrote:Again, I think it's a tad ridiculous. And no, I'm not saying you are.
I just think it's pointless.
Not to worry I wasn't going to take it that way lol
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

surferbunny wrote:she answers the TTC questions you can tell she takes some strange pride in her fertility... because I would not even bother with those questions lol

how do you know you are ovulating and how often to have sex? yeah sounds like that is coming from a kid..

how do you get pregnant so quickly lol umm lots of women do, I see nothing amazing about her fertility she is an idiot and doesn't protect herself so of course she would get pregnant..that is how it works for most young women, I remember when she made the vid telling everyone she was pregnant again with some of her subs in it, she was like I am just happy I can get pregnant and do not have to struggle to or w.e

lol :roll:
I agree! she acts like everyone in the world struggles to get pregnant except for her. the only reason people think she's super fertile is because she plans her kids then acts like she didn't/is immune to birth control. even though we all know she just never uses any. she acts like getting pregnant is always a struggle for everyone when it's not. tons of people who don't use protection/plan pregnancies get pregnant easily. it's not rare tayler. some women struggle and those are the ones that reach out to pregnant women to see how they did it and hope it gives them ways to increase their chances. women who get pregnant aren't gonna go around asking other women about it. so tayler, just like all of the other youtube moms probably do, gets lots of questions from struggling women. but since taylers forever 12 she thinks it means shes some fertility goddess with the only working uterus in the world. and she answers the questions she gets with an attitude thats almost like "im just lucky so unless you are too you're shit out of luck" or "it just happens, sucks for you". idk i get that vibe from her answrs but it might just be me. either way i hate how she adressess the fertility questions she gets
blueyellowpink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blueyellowpink »

hannahbanana wrote:
This always annoys me too. Some people on here (and on Jess's thread) have mentioned how they hope that Jess and Taylers babies aren't born on their due date because that's the day of their birthday/wedding/important event.
I have always loved the name Landon, am I going to not name him that because some YT mom picked it out? No. She doesn't own that name nor should you have to make a big deal about the due date. That's just my opinion about it.
I completely agree with this, but if I name my child Alesana, I'll forever remember the name Alesana from Tayler. It's just how i work lol.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Both of my kids have two middle names. Their first name is "their" name. They are their own person so I wanted them to have their own name that isn't really significant, just a name I liked (though the meanings played into my decision). My son's first middle name is Jason, after my older brother who passed away 4 years before my son was born and his second middle name is Read because in my family, the first son in each generation gets that middle name. My daughter got two middle names as well, Scarlett (after a close relative), and Nicole. Nicole is my middle name. My name has zero significance. I am named after no one, my parents chose names they liked. I gave my daughter my middle name so we would share it and maybe someday she will give it to her daughter also. (And if not, that is up to her) I just thought I would explain my reasoning for why I chose to give my kids 2 middle names. #3 will probably have two also, since #1-!: #2 do. So my kids are 1st name (their own name) middle name #1 (honoring a family member) middle name #2 (passing down a name from the previous generation)
#FreeBen
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

My first name and my sisters where chosen just because my parents liked them. Our middle names both have meanings. My middle name, Marie is the english version of the italian Maria, who was my fathers grandmother he was very close with. My sisters middle name is Louise, and it is a middle name passed on through 4 generations and given to the last female child born. I hope/want my children to have middle names that mean something as well.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Mine is Kate. There is no reasoning behind it at all, my dad just really liked Kate as a middle name and it flows well with my name.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

My parents picked my name out of the newspaper. I was born and they were like "crap are we going to name her, let's look in the birth announcements in the newspaper... Yep Stacey Lee sounds good, let's run with that"
Original lol. So my name literally doesn't mean a thing to my parents lol.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”