TaylerTragedy Part 27

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 27

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Bob'sBurgers wrote:Can someone give me an update on what has been going on with Tayler since her first BS emergency room trip for an ultrasound?
well that first visit was followed by about 12 more fake cries for attention. we know theyre fake because if they weren't, she would have been kept there longer than the average hour it takes her and she goes every other day crying cramps. She claims to be bleeding, contracting, and dialated but the hospital had her there for maybe 2 hours this last trip so i'm sure shes fine. they always send her home and tell her to rest and drink more. she claims her braxton hicks are contractions then in one of her latest pregnancy updates she let slip that she just calls braxton hicks contractions because "theyre the same thing" according to her. and her and chuckie break up almost as often as she visits the er
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

subject99 wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
Anberlin DiAnn Rae gave us a scare this morning… We kind of thought she was coming! I started having Braxton hicks at 2 am with no concern I have them daily now.. Well 3 am comes and they get a tad bit painful Chuckie and I started watching a movie together and by 5 am I was in tears and couldn’t breath right because they took my breath away.. I couldn’t stand it so I got in the tub and Chuckie made me call my mom. I went to er where I had a few real ones and in a finger tip dilated. I woke up just a little bit ago (my family has my babies) and I’m still having them they just aren’t horribly painful.. I do think one thing though.. I’m having any other c section because I do believe she is side ways as well as I’m not making it an hour drive.

What about your 100% drug free, natural birth?
:roll:
And I'm back, guys. :love2:

Hahaha she's giving up on that real quick. She can't commit to anything. I'm surprised she commited to having sex long enough to make anberlin.
Anberlin DiAnn Ray? o.O
ImageImage
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

"Modifiedmother
5 hours ago via mobile
I can't even walk down the steps with out cramping.. God just keep this little turd in for a few more weeks please!"

Blah,
gossip_lover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossip_lover »

I don't want to sound rude or offensive, but I think the middle name they have chosen looks/sounds ugly and white trashy.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

DiAnn? That's just a butched up version Diane, which is nicer.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

gossip_lover wrote:I don't want to sound rude or offensive, but I think the middle name they have chosen looks/sounds ugly and white trashy.
That is because it is. :P
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

whatsername_ wrote:I have to say a few things about this whole nurse conversation:
1. The whole thing is ridiculous. And is why I actually left to begin with.
2. I would hope that she was just venting, which she appears to be. This had nothing to do with her morals, she was explaining how she would hypothetically handle Crayler coming and abusing the emergency l&d. Stop crucifying her for expressing herself.
3. I highly doubt she would risk her job and certification by doing something like that. I wouldn't and I don't think anyone else really would.
Y'all are talking about generalizing nurses, right? What about the comment above about how some nurses deny medication for certain patients because they want to abuse the meds themselves. Isn't that a generalization?
Most nurses wouldn't do that, but there's still a risk with any of them.

You guys sound really brutal and harsh. Mellow out.
She was venting.
Next time you get worked up about something and decide to vent here, I hope someone continuously tries to rip you a new one.
*slow clap*
*wipes a tear from her eyes*
Our little Ash is growing up. I love ya, girly. I know we don't always agree, but I respect the hell out of you and I may be totally wrong, but I feel like it's mutual. I want to hug you for this.

Been lurking in the shadows lately because it seems like all threads are like this lately, stupid fighting.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I think it's so rude how she is always wanting to do share for share on ig but she never interacts with her followers AT ALL!! She did it the other night then never shared anyone's after they shared hers. She is a ridiculous attention whore.
#FreeBen
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

Ripley wrote:Just so everything knows, cmommy represents a minority. Most nurses don't use unethical tactics on their patients.
Would you mind if I PMed you? I have a few questions about you being a nurse. ^-^
I'm planning on going to college to become an RN. :3
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

blackbettybamf wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:I have to say a few things about this whole nurse conversation:
1. The whole thing is ridiculous. And is why I actually left to begin with.
2. I would hope that she was just venting, which she appears to be. This had nothing to do with her morals, she was explaining how she would hypothetically handle Crayler coming and abusing the emergency l&d. Stop crucifying her for expressing herself.
3. I highly doubt she would risk her job and certification by doing something like that. I wouldn't and I don't think anyone else really would.
Y'all are talking about generalizing nurses, right? What about the comment above about how some nurses deny medication for certain patients because they want to abuse the meds themselves. Isn't that a generalization?
Most nurses wouldn't do that, but there's still a risk with any of them.

You guys sound really brutal and harsh. Mellow out.
She was venting.
Next time you get worked up about something and decide to vent here, I hope someone continuously tries to rip you a new one.
*slow clap*
*wipes a tear from her eyes*
Our little Ash is growing up. I love ya, girly. I know we don't always agree, but I respect the hell out of you and I may be totally wrong, but I feel like it's mutual. I want to hug you for this.

Been lurking in the shadows lately because it seems like all threads are like this lately, stupid fighting.
Of course! You're one of my favorite posters! <3
I know we've had differences in opinion, but that doesn't mean I don't respect yours. :)
That is what most of these threads are lately, and I am not interested, lol.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

Yue195 wrote:DiAnn? That's just a butched up version Diane, which is nicer.
Ehh Diane seems old timey LOL to me anyway, I kind of like her modern spin on the name

still do not really like giving a kid two middle names but whatev
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Yes, but Anberlin DiAnn Rae sounds so weird.
I have a friend who spells it Dianne, and I think it looks nice.
Tayler's name choices make me literally cringe. :(
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

whatsername_ wrote:Yes, but Anberlin DiAnn Rae sounds so weird.
I have a friend who spells it Dianne, and I think it looks nice.
Tayler's name choices make me literally cringe. :(
Anything Tayler says/types/does makes me cringe.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

surferbunny wrote:
Yue195 wrote:DiAnn? That's just a butched up version Diane, which is nicer.
Ehh Diane seems old timey LOL to me anyway, I kind of like her modern spin on the name

still do not really like giving a kid two middle names but whatev
Oh my god, I cannot agree anymore with you suferbunny! I dislike it so much when people give their child more than one middle name. I think why? :|
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If Tayler's children ever become like doctors or anything high up there I can definitely see them changing their names, especially Alesana.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

two middle names and then the last name does not really sound right to me with it all but ... lol
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

surferbunny wrote:two middle names and then the last name does not really sound right to me with it all but ... lol
I have a friend that named her son with two middle names, a hyphen in his first name along with two last names. I'm like WOW, he's going to have fun filling out applications in life lol
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

My boyfriends name is so long, his first name is not on his license it says D E then the rest of his name. There's 30 letters lol..
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I have two middle names only because I ended up being born in my grandmothers birthday and my mom threw it in last minute because she said it felt wrong not to. Now, 17 years later we all agree my name would have sounded so much better without the second middle name thrown in. i love my name but the last minute ad threw off the flow of it. Sometimes two middle names work sometimes they don't. It's hard to do it though without the name being too much of a mouth full like mine now it haha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I think that's why people sometimes think that Jakobys last name is Warren when it's really part of his middle name.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”