placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother Part 28

Unread post by placebo »

OhReallyNow wrote:
placebo wrote:Speaking of ORN and her epic posts.. The dildo army still makes me roflol.

omg, that memory! I'm dying. I'm dead. Lol
Some of them were down right scary. And it's scary I still remember some of them were scary :?
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

"Omg my kids do not listen! Lol"

She laughs at it now, but fastforward two years..
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

"I have not asked nor begged anyone for anything. I’m a honest person, I share my life with my true followers, the good and the bad. Chuckie and I have been struggling on and off since he lost his job in July. We didn’t even pay our way on vacation his parents did because they wanted the children to be there. He got another job in August but was laid off and then called back but we didn’t know this because his phone had been shut off just like mine because we payed bills and bought FOOD, yes we get food stamps NOT MUCH but I’m great-full for what we DO GET. I planned two children Alesana and Jakoby, however I did NOT plan for him to lose his job, how would I have known? Seriously. You dislike me, which is totally fine but I am not going to be excused of doing something I am NOT doing nor am I going to feed in to your pathetic drama because this is the last time I am saying ANYTHING about it. I sold my camera in order to provide things my children need because I am not a selfish mother, I don’t let them go with out and they haven’t thanks to my mother and Chuckies mother and my granny. I do plan to buy myself ONE thing out of that money and that’s the cheapest camera I can get because now that I sold my expensive camera I don’t have one and I use that to make money right now off YouTube. The rest of the money is going to Alesana, Jakoby and Anberlin. I am not going to explain myself again, I don’t have to and if you don’t like that I post about my struggles as a young mother well then DON’T follow me. I’m working on getting my GED and after I have my daughter I plan to WORK so I can give my children what they need plus more! I also plan to go to college and become something, they WILL be proud of their mother, they WILL not hate me and they WILL have bright futures because I will make sure of it. You may think I’m a piece of poop mother but I am NOT. I would die for them, I would sell all of my belongings for them! I would literally do ANYTHING I love them to the moon and back ten thousand times I care for them like I should I play with them and that’s what makes a good mother in my book."

Whyy does she even try?-.-
ImageImage
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

What also makes a good mother is not posting their naked bodies for the whole sick perverted world to see. Anyone else think she is like that?
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I think she may have simply thrown them out for being lazy. Easier to throw them away than to move from apartment to another.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

What's so funny about that picture of Jakoby on top of Alesana making her cry? She should separate that.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

cakewalked wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:If she had seen that meme, she would've made her own. Remember when she "got back at us" for ours. :roll:
What did she do?

from tumblr:

She just came back and made "better" memes making fun of herself like it didn't bother her but it clearly did.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Didn't she say she would prove us wrong, and make her kids proud by getting her high school diploma on that online school? LOL I doubt she'll prove us "haters" wrong because I honestly, do not see her getting her GED or getting a job and going to college to be something. I remember her bio/info said "mother of three going to graduate and get my high school diploma proving I can do it with three kids!"
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Tayler wil never become something. She will waste her and her children's lives away. How sad. She wants to be disrespectful, trashy, slutty, and lazy. She is neglectful and abusive and needs her children taken away.
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

She wanted to be a COP!!?? She posts naked photos of herself and her kids and she wants to get into a profession that is against those things??? She is seriously out of her mind! She won't make it. No job will ever want to look at her because of google searches they do and what they will find will be appalling. She put herself out there and now the education and working world despise her.
Last edited by sugarplum14 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
SleepyEyeKitten
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SleepyEyeKitten »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:Didn't she say she would prove us wrong, and make her kids proud by getting her high school diploma on that online school? LOL I doubt she'll prove us "haters" wrong because I honestly, do not see her getting her GED or getting a job and going to college to be something. I remember her bio/info said "mother of three going to graduate and get my high school diploma proving I can do it with three kids!"
You hit the nail on the head! She can't even get her own life together let alone try to teach her children the importance of an education. She is such a joke and it's so sad that youtube is giving her some kind of platform to feel important.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

cakewalked wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:If she had seen that meme, she would've made her own. Remember when she "got back at us" for ours. :roll:
What did she do?

from tumblr:
That picture is sad but at the same time I can't help but think Alesana may have deserved that. Was she picking on jakoby, was she hurting him? Etc. Alesana is a mean bully. Sould she have taken the photo? No. Should she be parenting them to be better children and to not promote this? Yes.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

^^ it makes me think that Jakoby is picking up the bullying traits that alesana has.

Unread post by Guest »

Honestly, I don't think either is more of a bully than any normal child. The problem here is we are giving the kids too much credit to make those type of behavioral decisions on their own.

The real issue is they are doing things that every child does, but they are never disciplined for it or told it is wrong, so they continue to do it and the severity of it escalates into a real problem.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

placebo wrote:Speaking of ORN and her epic posts.. The dildo army still makes me roflol.
OMG LOL Can someone post that? I never saw it but just the title is making me laugh.

Unread post by Guest »

Febe, it was something like a millipn dildos on the floor and I was making jokes about what each yt mommy would use. There were some strange ones. And then we were all saying the pros and cons of the ones in the photo. It was ridiculous.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

idk why people think Alesana is a bully? I have barely seen anything with the kids ..certainly do not know enough about the toddler to call her a bully

she seems attitude-y lol but idk about a bully
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

OhReallyNow wrote:Honestly, I don't think either is more of a bully than any normal child. The problem here is we are giving the kids too much credit to make those type of behavioral decisions on their own.

The real issue is they are doing things that every child does, but they are never disciplined for it or told it is wrong, so they continue to do it and the severity of it escalates into a real problem.
My children haven't done this....yet. I'm sure later on down the road this may happen. But I've been enstilling (is that how it's spelled? Someone correct me if I'm wrong please) with my son that his sister is smaller and guess you could say "delicate" and to not harm her. Then explain no pushing, hitting, throwing things at her etc. I'm also teaching him that girls go first or I say women and children go first. Just teaching him proper ways and to carry himself and to respect women in the future.

Anyways the point is that yes kids rough house and ORN is right in the fact that they are not disciplined and told its wrong. My son is no angel I've caught him literally ripping toys from his sister but I nipped that in the butt.

Unread post by Guest »

You curved the problem before it even occurred. Her daughter is not a bully; she is just undisciplined.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I did some creeping on a certain girl from the past because I wanted to see what she looks like & you'll never guess who follows her profile. Something is really fishy.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”