TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother Part 29

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother Part 29

Unread post by subject99 »

Okay I need help. Someone explain this to me. If it's her blood cousin and she is engaged to Matt wouldn't that make Chuckie and tayler related by marriage? Or something? I'm horrible when it comes to family linage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mpetrie8
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mpetrie8 »

subject99 wrote:Okay I need help. Someone explain this to me. If it's her blood cousin and she is engaged to Matt wouldn't that make Chuckie and tayler related by marriage? Or something? I'm horrible when it comes to family linage.

pretty sure she's taylers cousin who happens to be dating chuckies brother....that's what I got out of it
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

subject99 wrote:Lmfao

that person is just ugh... people do get bored in a hospital which is why people take laptops when they go in to give birth.. I am taking mine, just because she has a newborn does not mean she is not bored I am also sure family or Chuckie have the kids which is how it should be since she just had a c-section

people nitpick alil too much
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
sijeo8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sijeo8 »

This girl is like the absolute worst but damnit, she makes such cute babies. Ughhhhhh.

I have the worst baby fever and I'm just jealous. Not of her life but her cute kids. Lol.
Avery
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Avery »

subject99 wrote:Okay I need help. Someone explain this to me. If it's her blood cousin and she is engaged to Matt wouldn't that make Chuckie and tayler related by marriage? Or something? I'm horrible when it comes to family linage.
When they do get married tayler and chuckle will be cousin in laws. I don't think that is a big deal.
lexiem132
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lexiem132 »

I don't think it's wrong or "nit picking" for the girl to say Tayler shouldn't be bored. I have never had a kid before so when I first read that she was bored, what that girl said was my first thought.

I don't think she was trying to "nit pick." I just think she didn't know why Tayler would be bored.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Avery wrote:
When they do get married tayler and chuckle will be cousin in laws. I don't think that is a big deal.
My two aunts married twin brothers. No blood relations, just by marriage. So he would technically be her cousin (in-law) but no relation to Chuckie.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

surferbunny wrote:
subject99 wrote:Lmfao

that person is just ugh... people do get bored in a hospital which is why people take laptops when they go in to give birth.. I am taking mine, just because she has a newborn does not mean she is not bored I am also sure family or Chuckie have the kids which is how it should be since she just had a c-section

people nitpick alil too much
She had valid points. I agree with her. I mean she can be bored. But sleep when baby is sleeping. Eat when they bring you food. It's a vacation from Alesana and jakoby.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Haha I can honestly say I have been bored maybe twice since my 3 year old was born.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Boy, Anberlin is a cutie pie. Pretty sure I just ovulated (jk, supposed to this weekend tho!). Man, some serious baby fever goin on here. *takes whole BC script* lol jk

Poor baby. Too bad being cute won't save her, she's doomed to grow up PWT like her mama. :(
#FreeBen
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

My kid was a good sleeper so I got bored, he slept through (had to wake him for feeds) at 6days, strange kid. That is why I started dancing,
I get a little clucky looking at Anberlin, but then I remember I can't dance drops, or aerials if I am pregnant, and with Nationals, this weekend (3 events too!) I want to be able to dance =P
Confusedchick127
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Confusedchick127 »

Dumb question but, how are the home already? Don't you have to stay at least 3 days in the hospital after a csection? I know with my csection I had my daughter at 10pm Monday night and I wasn't allowed to go home until Thursday afternoon. Did the hospital rush her out early for the holiday?
She posted pictures of her brother's holding Ambie and they are clearly not in the hospital.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

ehh the girl was bored happens lol...

vaginal I was told was 2 days c-section 3, she may have asked to leave earlier
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

Really strange she got to go home so quickly !! I had a vaginal birth and stayed in the hospital longer than she did !!
Confusedchick127
Talker
Talker

My hospital made the mistake and was going to discharge me on Wednesday but then they told me I had to stay until Thursday. I'm assuming they let her out for the holiday, but I didn't think they could do that because you need to stay the 3 days. She pretty much had Ambie the same time and same day of the week I had my daughter and I stayed in the hospital longer.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

First section i stayed for three days. Second for two because after the first i learned to drink water constantly so i could urinate asap, and get out of bed asap and move around, they released me early. Third I was up and moving asap, urinated quickly.... had my baby the twentieth at 12:32 am and went home the evening of the 21. Depends on baby and mother how long you stay. ..
Confusedchick127
Talker
Talker

ihateleaf wrote:First section i stayed for three days. Second for two because after the first i learned to drink water constantly so i could urinate asap, and get out of bed asap and move around, they released me early. Third I was up and moving asap, urinated quickly.... had my baby the twentieth at 12:32 am and went home the evening of the 21. Depends on baby and mother how long you stay. ..
I was peeing and up walking around the next afternoon, they left my catheter in during the night and would not let me out of bed until the morning. I though every hospital had you stay 3 days. I wonder if it is different if you have multiple csections. :)
gossip_lover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossip_lover »

I think it's so cute how happy chuckie looks in these pictures. I honestly had never seen him look like that in pictures, except for a few with the kids and a few from when Tay was pregnant with Alesana
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I stayed 2 nights after my first c section and 1 night after my second.
#FreeBen

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”