TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother Part 30

briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother Part 30

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

guest wrote:^^^ I didn't know you could do community service in exchange for the apartment. Your so right about the rest. I think it's starting to kick her butt some plus with her saying she's deleting that other stuff. I read on her fb where she wrote that someone in the comments told her if she keeps this up she won't have anymore subs and she was unsubbing.
I never heard about it until she mentioned it when she was pregnant with Jakoby. It was her first apartment, not sure if this is the same place (or area) but they look awfuly a like.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Didn't she live in a two story place once? I swear she did...it was right when Jakoby was born
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Didn't she live in a two story place once? I swear she did...it was right when Jakoby was born
Technically it was 4 stories. Like the one she has now.
The first level had the living room, the next level the kitchen (that's where her front door was), the 3rd level had the children's rooms and the bathroom and the top level had Taylers room.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

Thanks Brianna!!
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Is her Facebook page gone too?
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

She was making hints about only keeping Instagram and YouTube.
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

That's good for her then; limiting her social networking. Let's just hope she'll keep it up.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Her viewer count on her past two videos is drastically low in comparison to past videos. She surely couldn't be making much off Youtube anymore. Also I see she's deleted all of her social networking sites again, any bets on how long that will last?
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

Im guessing she'll be back on all those social networking sites when Anberlin grows out of the newborn stage.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Am I the only one with the weird feeling Tayler's going to do another fake suicide tumblr fiasco some day soon, because I totally feel it coming on. :ninja:

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I just want to know what her excuse is for not making videos? Also does she even have a source of income??? What about the job she was supposed to get? Ambie is over a month old now
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

She said in an older video age was gonna look when Anberlin is 3 mos.
#FreeBen
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's not making videos because she is getting very little money for them.

sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

Tayler said if it weren't for her kids that she would take her own life. If she thinks this way, she needs serious help. Idk if she would committ or fake suicide but I honestly would not be surprised if it happened where she faked it again. It's good she is limiting her Internet usage but who knows how long that will last.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Didn't Tayler mention a few months back that if she were to delete her social sites, then that's it, she's done?
And I agree, it's good that she's getting rid of some of her sites, it's been causing nothing but trouble for her. As for YT, she should take a break from it. Her vlogs have been boring and she can't commit to making any vlogs that she's been promising to her subs. I'm pretty sure if she were to come back in a few weeks, her views will start going back up again. Right now she needs to focus on her kids rather than how many reblogs she's getting in tumblr.
obsessedwithVSPiNK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by obsessedwithVSPiNK »

Last time I checked in, Tayler was only a few months pregnant. Had to come back when I saw she had the baby. Spent the last THREE DAYS of my free time at night catching up on these posts, lol.

This girl. Ugh. I don't really have anything to say that hasn't already been said. I feel awful for Jakoby. I think Alesana is going to be a huge problem very soon if Tayler doesn't reign that shit in like yesterday and poor Ambien, she just doesn't stand a chance with the way things are now.

Very interested to find out if Tayler and her crotch goblins are indeed going to be living with poor ol grandma for the long haul and if so, why? I do hope that is the case as others have said, the children (especially Jakoby) will hopefully get the proper care and attention they need there. I guess. I think that but then I remember that GMa is the person who spawned Tayler's mom who then spawned Tayler soooo guessing she's not Mary Poppins or anything but it's got to be better than Tayler in a house alone being solely responsible for 3 lives. Ugh I shudder at that thought. I wouldn't let her water my plant while I was out of town for a week and yet she is a mother to living, breathing human beings. Scariest part is there are "Taylers" all over the place responsible for the next generation. 'Merica is going to hell in a hand basket.
Proud mommy to 3 year old Alex, diagnosed with autism and a rare kidney disease. My ray of sunshine and inspiration in life.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Yeah Tayler, you're a great mom for not illegally drinking so you can breastfeed your kid. Where's this chick's trophy?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

If breastfeeding is forcing her to become a better mother than I guess good for her. It sounds kind of like she is trying to start from scratch with Anberlin, like the other two kids were trial runs or something. I hope she's not completely ignoring them while she's obsessed with her new baby.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

fossilfinger wrote:If breastfeeding is forcing her to become a better mother than I guess good for her. It sounds kind of like she is trying to start from scratch with Anberlin, like the other two kids were trial runs or something. I hope she's not completely ignoring them while she's obsessed with her new baby.
Hahaha. I'm sorry. But if tayler thinks her first two children were trial runs that is just sad.Children are not trial runs. You just don't start over with each child you have. You just don't keep having a child till you get it right. You never will.
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

She has 130 pictures and only 11-14 are of Jakoby. Can you guess who the rest of the pictures are of? :/

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”