Hahahaha.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Modifiedmother (TaylerTragedy) Part 31

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

whats wrong with the couch she has now? it's not that bad and it was free, for now it works. this is where tayler fucks up, she doesn't prioritize at all. where the hell is this money coming from?? she should be saving it or putting it towards something else like her bills (which she always fails to pay on time) she does not need a couch!
plus, on the picture of chuckie sticking his tongue out to anberlin, is the fucking side of his tongue pierced??? thats like going through his tongue muscle wtf?! i didnt even know you could get that poierce and why the hell did he want to?? ouch!!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

chelsieross7 wrote:whats wrong with the couch she has now? it's not that bad and it was free, for now it works. this is where tayler fucks up, she doesn't prioritize at all. where the hell is this money coming from?? she should be saving it or putting it towards something else like her bills (which she always fails to pay on time) she does not need a couch!
plus, on the picture of chuckie sticking his tongue out to anberlin, is the fucking side of his tongue pierced??? thats like going through his tongue muscle wtf?! i didnt even know you could get that poierce and why the hell did he want to?? ouch!!
The tongue piercing is called venom bites were instead of one in the center, its two on each side. A friend of mine has it. Also, the whole tongue is a muscle. When the piercing is taken out it will heal over and will look like a piercing was never there in the first place.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Yue195 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:whats wrong with the couch she has now? it's not that bad and it was free, for now it works. this is where tayler fucks up, she doesn't prioritize at all. where the hell is this money coming from?? she should be saving it or putting it towards something else like her bills (which she always fails to pay on time) she does not need a couch!
The tongue piercing is called venom bites were instead of one in the center, its two on each side. A friend of mine has it. Also, the whole tongue is a muscle. When the piercing is taken out it will heal over and will look like a piercing was never there in the first place.
i know the whole tongue is the muscle but like the middle is more of a fleshy part. have you ever seen people who get their tongue split, the sides are like the strongest part i feel like that would be beyond painful to pierce. i feel like chuckie went to a piercer and was like "come at me" and got a bunch of random holes in his face just to look hard core. his piercings are too random they don't even look good. people should get piercings that compliment eachother if that makes sense/ not just a clusterfuck on their face cause they think its cool
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Depends person to person on pain, my friend said there wasn't much of difference.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

chelsieross7 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
i know the whole tongue is the muscle but like the middle is more of a fleshy part. have you ever seen people who get their tongue split, the sides are like the strongest part i feel like that would be beyond painful to pierce. i feel like chuckie went to a piercer and was like "come at me" and got a bunch of random holes in his face just to look hard core. his piercings are too random they don't even look good. people should get piercings that compliment eachother if that makes sense/ not just a clusterfuck on their face cause they think its cool

I'm dying of laughter reading all this. Because it's all so too.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

So according to Tayler's tumblr, they're married. I can't even wrap my head around this shit show.
K2393
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by K2393 »

Why can't I post a picture?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

K2393 wrote:Why can't I post a picture?
Weird quota has been reach thing, someone has contacted the mods about it. Everyone either got lucky and can still post pics, use links, or use tinypic.
ladydevimon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladydevimon »

she started following me on tumblr last night, twice...for some reason, i don't even understand how she found me to be honest. my url has changed since i spoke to her, and i don't even post on the mumblr tag any more. i'm a pokemon/gaming blog :| super weird.
mother to a gorgeous baby girl Amelia-Rose <3
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Hannah how is Amelia? I use to go on you me and baby jones tumblr but you stopped updating before you had her.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

People give her advice she throws it down. You'd think just a quick visit to a walk in clinic if it is thrush.

Also isn't 2 months old getting water in a bottle early? They are giving her water? Really!? Wtf how many ounces? Just because Ambie is hungry? Ummm my doctor told to not gives children anything NOTHING except breast milk and only that until 6 months and my son had both breast milk and formula till 6 months then we introduced water slowly wtf Ambie on only what 3 months... I know every doctor is different but does she Even see hers?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2akjivd&s=8
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Wow water at 2 - 3 months, my baby is 5 and a half I barely gave him a cap full, not until he starts solids next month but this is tayler, she gives her kids candy at 1 and probably under 1
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You'd think on her 3rd her kid she would screw up but she still does. It's so bad how bad she screw ups.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

My mother in law tried to embarras me in front of her entire family because I didnt give my NEWBORN (at the time) water. She tried to get all the women in her family to side with her. They all just told her he's my baby and I will do with him what I feel is best.

Some people....
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

cakewalked wrote:Why is it that babies can't have water?
She is so stupid. It's okay for me not to know this because I am not a mom..
When you fill them with water it takes up space that could be used for nutrient rich breastmilk/formula. A baby has no need for water; they get all they need from milk. & if in excess there is chance of water intoxication.

I wouldn't call her stupid. A lot of moms give babies water much too early. Not that it makes it right, it's just a common thing. My mother & I would have spats because I refused to give the baby water. She was calling my pediatrician stupid & accused me of neglecting my child. My dad's mother would make snide remarks about me not giving my daughter water. These all happened while she was a newborn. I began giving her water once she was 5 months because she started getting constipated & only 1 oz. Now she drinks water up to 2 oz regularly a day because she has solids (she's 7 1/2 mo.. Water before 6 months without medical reason is unnecessary.
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

My doctor actually advised me to rinse
My newborns mouth with water to help with her thrush. It worked like a charm!
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flippityflop wrote:My doctor actually advised me to rinse
My newborns mouth with water to help with her thrush. It worked like a charm!
Right

If you had thrush on your breast you'd just be giving it back to your baby. It would be an on going cycle. I never had thrush while breast feeding but wouldn't it be in your breast milk, on your nipple, or surrounding your nipple, obviously in your babies mouth( on their checks, Tongue and throat). So if it goes untreated wouldn't you just be giving it back to each other? Just rinsing it out isn't killing the Bactria it's just cleansing it away like a shower would.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Thrush hurts! Baby and mom.

It's a yeast infection on the mom's nipple area/baby's mouth. Very common.

Water is bad because it is nutritionally void for a child that age.
#FreeBen
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:Thrush hurts! Baby and mom.

It's a yeast infection on the mom's nipple area/baby's mouth. Very common.

Water is bad because it is nutritionally void for a child that age.
Yet she still gives it to Ambie.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”