TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother General Synopsis & FAQ

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother General Synopsis & FAQ

Unread post by blackbetty »

Add to this as you wish though let's refrain from normal chitchat clogging up this thread since the whole point is for it to be an overview for newbies who can't catch up :)

For starters, here is an EXCELLENT thorough post that hits most of the main points written by our very own lovely Yue!

20 years ago, God decided to let a girl name Tayler Dawn be born on the 29th of November, that was okay, but then he decided to give her the IQ of a gerbil and thats when everything fucked up.

Tayler is a mother of 3. She lives in Ohio. She has five brothers, no sisters, an exact replica of her mom.

Her story is that she dropped out of school in grade 8 ( though this changes all the time. Once she said grade 6, then grade 10, we really never know).
She met this guy called Ethan, who took her virginity and remembers every single detail of that moment. She got pregnant at 16 and miscarried. Ethan left, made her feel like shit. She then met Chuckie. Chuckie was in the scene phase and Tayler followed suite. Chuckie graduated Highschool. Tayler has nothing to prove of hr education.

She was really distraught over the miscarriage, and asked Chuckie if they could have a baby. And he agreed. She got pregnant with Alesana Jean. Pregnancy was smooth sailing. She started a youtube channel and called herself TaylerTragedy. She gave birth and there are reports that Chuckie and Tayler were abusive to one another, she kicked him in the face while driving with Alesana at 3 month ( no too sure ) in the back of he car. Broke up, restraining order that was broken to conceive everyone's favourite little boy.

After Alesana she wanted another so soon. So her and Chuckie frickle frackled while the restraining order was still up and concieved Jakoby Lee Warren. And that pregnancy wasn't smooth sailing, her and Chuckie broke up constantly, he got a new girlfriend that didn't last long. Tayler slept with Ethan while pregnant with Jakoby, smoked pot, tried to slit her neck, faked her own suicide. A whole lot of shit that made people mad.

Alesana managed to get a skull fracture at 10 months old and supposedly Tayler let Chuckie's drunk aunt hold her. And waited til her mom got home from work to take them to the hospital. Soon enough Jakoby was born, via c-section and Tayler lets no one forget that.

Jakoby managed to get burnt by a heater and that alerted CPS as it look similar to a cigarette burn. People notice that Tayler tends to favour Alesana over Jakoby due to gender. Tayler has made it known that she wanted another girl and no one is stopping her. And well it happened. Like Alesana, before Jakoby was able to turn one, Tayler was pregnant. Then miscarried again, though she changed her mind over it again and again. Saying miscarriage to chemical pregnancy. And when we thought maybe she would give her body a break we were wrong and she got pregnant about a month and half later with baby Anberlin DiAnn Rae.

She changed her mind on names, first saying Lyric, Adestria, all sorts of names no one should name their child. She moved in with her mother, then she wasted tax payers money complaining of contractions to find out the gender early. She was going have a V-BAC and then suddenly changed her mind which we believe is because she wanted that November baby so badly when Ambie was due 6th of December. And she could go over her due date and was literally trying everything to go into labour since the beginning of November. She moved out and was back in Goverment payed apartment.

During this pregnancy, she deleted her channel, and made a new one named ModifiedMother, though all she has to show is four shitty tattoos. Such as two diamonds on her collar bones, and Love Lust on her knuckles. She has had multiple piercings in the past but they never really lasted except for the septum. She had angel bites and dimple piercings.

Anberlin was born on the 25th of November via c-section. Though Tayler will remind everyone that is not as bad compared to Jakoby's c-section birth.
Tayler and Chuckie broke up, she was with this guy named Nick. Obviously they didn't work out cause as of Valentines day, her and Chuckie are now married.
#FreeBen
whatsername_

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother General Synopsis & FAQ

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Don't forget the breast feeding!

She breastfed Jakoby for a whole week!
But has been bf'ing Anberlin for 3 months now!

And Miss Tragedy aspires to be a police officer (a "csi") but is doing so with no diploma or equivalent.
Officer Tragedy will soon be hittin' the streets, fighting crime.
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

She spread rumors saying Ethan raped her when he had not.. She eventually came clean and said she lied.

In October 2012 she fell asleep while her children screamed from their room, so bad people called the police.
http://www.reviewonline.com/page/conten ... l?nav=5188

She's mentioned she got her knuckle tattoos touched up while pregnant with Anberlin.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Here's a synopsis from BriannaSpeaks, she filled a couple gaps Yue left but instead of combing back through to combine both, I'll just post it in it's entirety because this post and Yue's are the closest you can get I the cliff notes version of Tayler Dawn Johnson. Haha.

Quick? I don't know if that can be done but i'll try to hit the major/significant points and controversial things.

She dated a guy, Ethan, when she was 15. She lost her virginity to him and got pregnant in October of 2009? I think.
She started dating Chuckie when she was pregnant. In December of 2009 she found out the baby had passed.
Her and Chuckie then ttc. She then got pregnant with her 1st child Alesana about July 2010.
Then had Alesana in April 2011.
Few months later, that summer, she started to sleep around... had sex with about 5 different people. During that time her and Chuckie got physical and she put a restraining order on him and filed child support on him I think.
Then they got back together later and ttc for a 2nd baby. She got pregnant in October 2011.
November of 2011 she got her first apartment... Just a side FYI Chuckie doesn't live there with her and never does live with her.
Later on the beginning of 2012? Alesana got a skull fracture because she let her drunk aunt hold her.
While pregnant with Jakoby around March? of 2012 her and Chuckie were having problems and he was talking to someone else.
During said time, she cut herself, smoked pot, faked a suicide, and slept with Ethan.
Jakoby was born a month early in June of 2012 via c section.
Some months later in October she got a new apartment and Jakoby supposablely got burned by the heater in said apartment and CPS was notified.
Halloween, there was a report where she was asleep on the couch with the children in their bedroom screaming.. Neighbors called the police, they came, woke Tayler up, examined her and found she was not under the influence.
She got pregnant with her 4th pregnancy around the new near 2012/2013.
She then later on had a miscarriage a month or so later, not sure exactly when.
In March of 2013 she announced she was pregnant for a 5th time.
A little after that someone looked up her info, she felt unsafe and moved. There are plenty of other reasons as to why she may have moved but this is the one she said.
She moved back with her mother after that.
Got another apartment sometime between July-November.
Had Anberlin in November 2013.
Now moving between her apartment, grandmothers and maybe her mothers.
Her and Chuckie got married valentines day 2014.

Betty's note:
I would like to add that this girl claims to be OCD and goes on deleting sprees with both her online content and her actual social sites. As of 3/12/14, she is back on Facebook but off tumblr. She also gets butthurt every once in awhile and makes a bunch of wahhhh poor me posts so her minions will tell her what a damgudmawm she is. Then she cries cyber bullying, deletes a bunch of YT videos and social sites, and quiets down for a couple weeks.. Repeat.

She also constantly is begging for more followers on Instagram so be careful following her - she will post share for share probably at least 10 people almost every day. She does delete them after a bit but it's so annoying haha.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also if you ever see her say anything interesting, screen shot it because if she gets backlash or reads about it here, she will delete it immediately.
#FreeBen
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Screenshots of Tayler sharing parts of her own life. Their validity is disputable due to Tayler's penchant to lie and alter the truth to however suits her best at the moment.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

haha it was me that shared the ss above crazy they are still around :)
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I'm not sure about sharing the videos since I'll have to save them in like 5 other places for backup if I post them, so the minions don't have them deleted because they can't handle the truth. :roll:

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Has there ever been proof of the mono?? I've never heard her mention it
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's told the story. Never seen "proof" but she was young. I doubt she has proof without going and requesting the medical records cause I doubt her mom has it either
#FreeBen
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I actually onced looked up "Tayler Johnson meningitis" and apparently there was a case but there was a boy with the same name who caught a rare type of meningitis that it effected his spine and sadly he died.
My theory is that Tayler got mono, missed school for a couple of weeks, came back and not knew anything.
It doesn't make sense either if she dropped out of the 8th grade, how in the world did Chuckie propose to her when he picked her up from school?
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

hannahbanana wrote:I actually onced looked up "Tayler Johnson meningitis" and apparently there was a case but there was a boy with the same name who caught a rare type of meningitis that it effected his spine and sadly he died.
My theory is that Tayler got mono, missed school for a couple of weeks, came back and not knew anything.
It doesn't make sense either if she dropped out of the 8th grade, how in the world did Chuckie propose to her when he picked her up from school?
From what I know she didn't quit school in 8th grade... Or she did and went back. She more than likely was homeschooled a few times and went between homeschooling and public schooling.

When she was pregnant with Alesana she went to public school. After Alesana was born she went to public school. She quit public school a little after Alesana was born to homeschool. Apparently people bullied her and she was slacking. Then after being homeschooled for a while she quit homeschooling which resulted in an all together quit of school. She had been fully "dropped out" by the time she was 8 weeks pregnant with Jakoby.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's been about 3 months since the last update here so I thought I'd throw a couple things out there for the newbies who need Tayler 101.

- she went through several more accounts. I believe her last known YT was ohioisformothers.
- she's going through an "I quit social media" phase but she's actually still on social media and trying and failing at hiding it
- just 3 short months Into "til death do us part", our fav power couple has decided to get a divorce after some more fighting and violence. Tayler has a new man and pics of her kissing him and his plugs are as big around as my wrist. Chuckie has a new girl as well. She looks halfway normal, is barely 18, and is a fresh high school grad.
- Tayler jacked up her hand after "hitting her mom's house" allegedly while "being immature."
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just updating the synopsis to add Tayler's face was mysteriously busted up and she wouldn't give straight answers as to why. She and Chuckie are back together and she's wearing her rings. Begging for followers on Instagram under sincerelyohioisformothers, fed Jakoby M&Ms and pizza for breakfast in her DITL, basically reigning supreme as our white trash queen.
#FreeBen
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

http://oi62.tinypic.com/eja9hu.jpg
Police report of cops being called by a concerned neighbor when Tayler was unresponsive.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

#FreeBen
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

OMFG. I knew this bitch lives a crash life but didn't know it is so full of shit.

That's one fucked up life. The main culprit is that asshead of her mother.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Adding an update since I know we have at least one new person who wants to catch up.

The royal couple split in January before Tayler started dating loverboy's best friend the day before Valentine's Day/their one year wedding anniversary. Always loving to be spoiled, he bought Tayler another $13 tattoo the day they got together. They seemed to be decently happy and while no one thought it would last, I think we all hoped Tayler would stop putting up with Chuckie's shit and bringing that toxic relationship around her kids but of course that didn't happen. Tayler got some more shitty $13 tattoos on March 13th. Chuckie vandalized Sam's car and raped Tayler and allegedly hurt Anberlin in an argument during their split. Tayler spent her whole welfare check on Easter gifts for the kids. Chuckie came on ytmd and blasted Tayler then rage deleted all his social media and the royal couple got back together just in time for TTCing in April as Tayler initially said for months and as we all predicted.

Tayler made a huge deal about HPV and how she probs had cervical cancer which of course she didn't. She and Chuckie are obvs happily ever after now even though he already cheated on her and are planning a 4th child though haven't given exact details on when. We are all expecting an announcement this summer. Tayler rage deleted everything and then did it again after coming on here to "tell the truth" aka lie some more and is now using TaylerTragedy again and even more hilariously, AFamilyToRemember. She's putting off her GED yet again, still refuses to work, and is now talking about having a real wedding like a true scene kid circa 2010.
#FreeBen
aghast
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by aghast »

Oh. My. God.

...why...?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”