Ohioisformothers and other old channel names Part 35

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ohioisformothers and other old channel names Part 35

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

the fact that she says "damn good mom" and "haters are jealous" just to piss people off is kinda sad. if she doesnt want hate, why instigate it? and if saying those things causes people to pick on you more, why say it???? i dont understand. and its like she knows people aren't jealous and shes not a good mom yet says it just to cause drama cause she thinks its funny. dont fucking cry bully when you literally just said you say things to try to get bullied. she like thinks its funny that her life is such a joke. she knows it sucks and instead of being sad or embarassed or try to make it better, she turns it into more of a joke. i dont understand her. tayler please blink, i think your dry eyes are fucking up the way you see your life.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

and why the fuck is tayler screaming right into anberlins ear in that video of them?!?!?! why does she constantly do things that could potentially hurt them? like why? just cause they dont get hurt, seem hurt, or act hurt doesnt make it okay! mothers should go out of their way to keep their kids as safe and comfortable as possible, not use them as toys for sick, wierd entertainment.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I couldn't believe she gives Anberlin capri suns and lemonade..oh wait, yeah I can.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

And the fact she left a pudding cup close and then fell asleep and Anberlin had enough time to be awake and get it all over herself while Tayler slept. She could had easily fallen off the bed at that time and been seriously injured. I'm sure Tayler doesn't care since she is such a "damn good mom" and all.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

oh4thelawls wrote:I find serial killers facsinating as well. I watch tons of documentaries on them. I'd love to study them even more. Hell I'd love to sit down with Charles Manson himself and ask him some questions
You do not sound insane to me! I'm 100% fascinated with all the famous serial killers from the last century. Next article in my read it later app is called -"Inside the mind of a sociopath ". Verrry interesting stuff indeed. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend the film Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

I'm creepy and I know it
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

oh4thelawls wrote:I find serial killers facsinating as well. I watch tons of documentaries on them. I'd love to study them even more. Hell I'd love to sit down with Charles Manson himself and ask him some questions
You do not sound insane to me! I'm 100% fascinated with all the famous serial killers from the last century. Next article in my read it later app is called -"Inside the mind of a sociopath ". Verrry interesting stuff indeed. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend the film Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

I'm creepy and I know it
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:

I'm creepy and I know it

Yeah I used to be fascinated with sociopaths until I ended up dating one! Ha! And I'll definetely look in to that film :) Thanks for the suggestion!
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

hubby and i don't have cable and our entertainment is watching true crime shows on youtube
. Serial killer ARE the best. I think we have seen all the ones on youtube though! I will check out the Portrait of a Serial Killer. Sounds familiar, but might be one i haven't seen yet.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

I also find it amusing that Chuck claims to be a Satanist. I think he just does it for the "shock value". He probably doesn't know the first thing about Satanism. I've read about it and honestly there's nothing really "shocking" about it. You don't really even worship Satan, it's all about self worship.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

What did she have to do to get an iPhone 5s ? :?
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

KimKardashian wrote:What did she have to do to get an iPhone 5s ? :?
Collect child support.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

kiwi wrote:
Collect child support.

Blow a friend that works at apple :lol: :lol:
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

80085 wrote:
oh4thelawls wrote:I also find it amusing that Chuck claims to be a Satanist. I think he just does it for the "shock value". He probably doesn't know the first thing about Satanism. I've read about it and honestly there's nothing really "shocking" about it. You don't really even worship Satan, it's all about self worship.
It's obvious he's just a dumb scene kid looking for attention. Satanism is shocking to people who don't understand it..... which is 95% of the world.
Like I said before, he's probably claims to be a satanist just to piss his parents off because he never got any attention. And of course, Tayler is dumb enough to go along with it and thinks it's cool because she acts like a 12 year old. Chuckie is what? 22? 23? Grow up and get over the scene boy/I hate my parents phase. It's not 2006 anymore.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
kiwi wrote:
Collect child support.

Blow a friend that works at apple :lol: :lol:
Tayler having friends.... Good one! :lol:
#FreeBen
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:

I'm creepy and I know it
Watched the movie Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer tonight! Wasn't bad. I would like to see a moive or show about serial killers that goes into more detail about how a traumatic childhood impacts the developing brain. They touched on it in the movie (who knows which parts are true though). But i would like to hear more about that sort of thing.
Last edited by Ripley on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Oh, wanted to add that not only is Chuckie a Satanist, (or claim to be one, that is), but i remember Tayler saying she is a Christian. Interesting mix.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Blow a friend that works at apple :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Tayler having friends.... Good one! :lol:[/quote]

Right? I thought about that after I posted hahaha
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkSparkles »

80085 wrote:She fed her not even year old baby popcorn ad capri sun SMFH
I'm so done with Tayler's shitty, careless parenting. She's a fucking idiot.
Yep such an idiot. She takes the cake for worst mother on YouTube, IMO And her scrambled eggs for dinner? Wow
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

oh4thelawls wrote:I also find it amusing that Chuck claims to be a Satanist. I think he just does it for the "shock value". He probably doesn't know the first thing about Satanism. I've read about it and honestly there's nothing really "shocking" about it. You don't really even worship Satan, it's all about self worship.
He really doesn't know anything about it. I remember him saying he is a Satanist and he said he is an Anton Laveyan Satanist but also said he worships Satan. He just wants the attention.

Also, that day in the life was pathetic, she barely got up to play with her kids, fed them crap and didn't even go out.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I can believe she fed Anberlin so much crap!!! I guess the shock factor of her feeding A&J crap has worn off, but she could atleast feed Anberlin some fruit or vegetables! It's seriously not hard to cut up a banana and strawberries and then spoon feed some yogurt.

Did anyone notice that she was really cold towards jakoby?! She yells at him for touching Alesana's hair then Alesana sits there and keeps messing with it and then blames Jakoby for it being messed up. Tayler doesn't correct her either. :roll:

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”