Ohioisformothers and other old channel names Part 35

FLOSSY77

Re: Ohioisformothers and other old channel names Part 35

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I just watched her ditl.
I never really watched her.
She should be put to sleep. If she isn't infertile she should be strapped down and fixed. Her poor babies.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

There's also no excuse for how she talks to Jakoby. He is 2.
Screaming the word "no" at him while you sit on your lazy fucking ass... I have never wanted to pull someone's hair more than I did Tayler's at that moment.

If he's doing something he shouldn't, get up and discipline him.

Oh, and if my daughter ever gave me a look like Alesana gave her... Lord have mercy. So much disrespect from such a tiny person.
kabuki
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kabuki »

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you only considered infertile after a year of trying without getting pregnant? .... And even so is doesn't mean you're "sterile", it's just harder to get pregnant. She REALLY does NOT need any more kids. It's so painfully obvious that she only had them because she wanted someone to love her and give her life "purpose". I was also just reading about choking in babies and it listed popcorn as one of the common culprits... Made me think of tayler lol
whatsername_

*whistles slyly*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Lol.. Worst case for ovarian cysts is that your ovary and tube have to be removed along with the cyst. I got pregnant with my only one (been extremely careful with protection since) while having a cyst, and she was an accident, albeit very precious one.

Bitch needs to google the definition of infertility.

I ended up having my left ovary and tube removed, but it doesn't make me infertile. Tay cray cray in Tay cray cray world..
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Crayler really should worry about being able to provide for her 3 existing children before she starts to worry about if she can ever be impregnated with any more.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm lol at her infertility... It hasn't even been a year since she was pregnant wtf lol.

Yeah I bet she's pregnant by Anberlin's birthday. I was wrong about August and I'm shocked.
#FreeBen
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I wouldn't be surprised if she was ttc right now and of course Chuckie is agreeing to it because this is the only way he can get laid, since Tayler finds sex disguisting.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it didn't take them long to conceive Alesana and Jakoby...right?
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

hannahbanana wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but it didn't take them long to conceive Alesana and Jakoby...right?
With Alesana she was TTC and when it didn't work they stopped trying and then she got pregnant . I'm not too sure with Jakoby .
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Tayler has never cheated in a "serious" relationship . [SMIRKING FACE]
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

If I didn't know who Tayler was, I would of thought she was a 13 year old stoner who was way too immature to do a dirty tag.
Goldie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Goldie »

Anyone see the huge smoking weed while pregnant/breastfeeding debate on Tayler's latest video?

Edit: It's already gone, unless my phone isn't bringing it up. I hope I left it up on my browser at home, but I can't check until later. She said she now doesn't care that she smoked weed while pregnant with Jakoby, and hinted that if she was smoking weed now, she wouldn't care about breastfeeding while doing it.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

ChelsieRose-EEEEEEXACTLY!! You hit the nail on the head. I was goin to say the same thing.
She knows having a baby is the wrong decision and knows she will get "hate" for it. So she comes up with a reason to justify not using birth control-that the dr told them she was infertile. When she ends up pregnant, she can say "ohmygawd guyyyz! Guesss what? Me 'n Chuckie are preggo!" She can justify it to everyone by saying they thought they were infertile so there was not need for birth control. The can say she got pregnant because "it was meant to be" or something stupid like that
It sometimes makes me sad that she has no desire to change. There were parts of that DITL that were just sad. And she doesn't see it, or care to see it. She always says that she is better than the drug addicted mom who beats her kids. But why say "at least i am not like her"? Why not find a mom who is young and cool, but has it all together to look up to and say "I want to be like her"? If you live by "at least i am not like her", you will NEVER change. No matter how bad a mom you are, you can always point your finger at someone who is worse. It you live by the "at least i am not like her" motto, there is no drive or reason to change. And sadly, that is her motto.
Mombie_to_Munchkins

Unread post by Mombie_to_Munchkins »

Anyone notice in her DITL video (the one where Alesana isn't there) you can see Jakoby's ribs? I get some kids are skinny, but I feel like you shouldn't be able to see ribs. Maybe that's just me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Eh you can see my daughter's ribs. She eats constantly (mostly healthy but I'm not gonna pretend she doesn't eat crap occasionally... Not actual crap of course) She's just naturally skinny.
#FreeBen
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

My mother has PCOS and had 5 kids and a shit ton if miscarriages. I also have it :(
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Damn it my post was suppose to be in reply to someone :/

Why can't we delete posts?
whatsername_

I love how Tayler keeps posting that people here are claiming to call CPS...
Um. Where though?
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

My daughter is very average and I can see her ribs when she breathes, it's pretty gross. His legs look healthy, he's not all skin and bones.
Goldie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Goldie »

One of those IGs caught the conversation where she said she didn't regret smoking while pregnant with Jakoby:

WeedBabies? Really? She honestly leaves a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I think the CPS threats may have come from youtube, people were telling her off on there after that post showed up on IG. If someone did say they were contacting them and actually meant it, I hope they include more than this latest incident. They should go through all the evidence collected in these threads that show what kind of living situation these kids have been in for the past three years, everything Tayler has done to expose them to harm, the endless incidences of neglect, the violence that goes on in that home, and so on. It'll be hard for her to blame the report on people bullying her if they sent in a thorough report with undeniable evidence, which Tayler has kindly provided us with through the years.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”