Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TaylerTragedy/Modifiedmother Part 37

Unread post by dfwmom »

sigh...
rolo

Re: TaylerTragedy/Modifiedmother Part 37

Unread post by rolo »

Mcdonalds used to have short shifts that they'd hire for around the breakfast, lunch and dinner rushes. It used to be like 2 1/2 or 3 hours that i would see advertised for. She should try to find something like that to get her feet wet in the real world.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

I always hear commercials for something called Job Corp. It's a place where they teach you how to get a job and help you get a high school diploma. It's free too. and they have a campus where people can stay and they give you three meals a day. Sounds like somthing that can benefit her. But she'll never do it because she's completely worthless.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

job corps would be ideal for Tayler. They would even help her get her drivers license. But she'd never go, she wouldn't be able to bring the kids. She'd have to leave them with family.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

A few locations have child care services for single moms, but i'm willing to bet they aren't in her area and have a lot of people trying to get in.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

i used to work at a cafe with a girl who went to job corp. she started shortly before she got pregnant or around the time she found out she was pregnant and finished shortly after her baby was born. she wasn't very smart, you could tell she didn't go to high school and what not, but it got her a job and I found it admirable that she at least did something to try and better her babies life. I remember her saying they even paid her for going and she got like $600 when she "graduated". tayler should see if they have job corp in ohio or near her cause I think that would be really good for her. might even be her only hope.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

There's 3 in Ohio. I wish she would do it, but let's not forget this is Tayler and even if she did do it, she would quit. Other than popping out babies, she's completely useless.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

She posted a picture (now it's deleted) of a car that crashed into a school bus. Apparently her brother was in that bus, everyone is okay but Tayler made a comment about how things like that make her scared about sending her kids to school.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Tayler would never do job corp because she doesn't want to work. Ever.
#FreeBen
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:She posted a picture (now it's deleted) of a car that crashed into a school bus. Apparently her brother was in that bus, everyone is okay but Tayler made a comment about how things like that make her scared about sending her kids to school.
She's gonna end up homeschooling. How does that even work? Does she have to hire a teacher or do it herself? I'm not 100% opposed to homeschooling because there's a lot of great programs out there and they socialize the kids with each other and have their own little prom. I personally wouldn't choose it for my kids, but to each their own. I just hope she doesn't try to teach them herself. Those kids would go nowhere in life.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
oh4thelawls wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:She posted a picture (now it's deleted) of a car that crashed into a school bus. Apparently her brother was in that bus, everyone is okay but Tayler made a comment about how things like that make her scared about sending her kids to school.
She's gonna end up homeschooling. How does that even work? Does she have to hire a teacher or do it herself? I'm not 100% opposed to homeschooling because there's a lot of great programs out there and they socialize the kids with each other and have their own little prom. I personally wouldn't choose it for my kids, but to each their own. I just hope she doesn't try to teach them herself. Those kids would go nowhere in life.
i know someone that did one like that, called a co-op. they sat in a classroom and an actual teacher taught them. tayler teaching them would be a disaster.
I mean legally she can't teach them herself, right? Because she doesn't have a teaching degree? I really hope she doesn't teach them. She'd only teach the girls how to dye their hair and get pregnant.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

I don't know the specific laws in her state, but generally speaking parents have the right to homeschool if they see fit, themselves. No education requirements. Everyone I know that home schools spends a very large amount of money on curriculums and and supplies to properly teach their children, or use k12. K12 requires children to still take part in standardize testing and enforces set rules...but it's free because it's an extension of the public school system.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shit. I hope that's not the case in Ohio. If she's responsible for teaching those kids… God, they're doomed. I just wish she would do something really stupid with enough evidence to call CPS and get those poor kids out of there before it's too late.
Lysmum__
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lysmum__ »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lysmum__
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lysmum__ »

Or this one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

There was way more damage to the car than to the bus. God shes so dumb, car crashes happen. Thankfully as far as I can see no kids were harmed. Its way more dangerous for her to post pictures of her kids online, or even walk on the side of the road than it is to ride a bus
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I know crashes are scary no matter what, and that there usually are no seat belts on buses, but that doesn't look that bad to me. Looks more like a bump than a crash. I think her saying it makes her "sick to her stomach" is being over-dramatic. What makes me horrified to send my kids to school is the school shootings and teachers that abuse their students. That makes me sick to my stomach because there are people purposely causing harm. This was just an accident. Again, I am not saying it isn't scary. I know if my child was on that bus I would be nervous/upset but not to the point of saying it makes me sick to my stomach to send them to school.

When my husband was in kindergarten his bus was in crash and he was sitting in the very back. When the bus crashed he said all the windows started to crack from the front of the bus until the very back. Like the cracks traveled from the front to the back. I don't think the windows on schools bus actually shatter, but apparently the crash he was in was pretty bad if it made all the windows crack. I think that is scary!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Tayler is going to be one of those parents who is never going to let their kids out, go to school, let alone have any friends because all she does is watch the news and reads too many articles about child murderers.
Yes the world is a dangerous place, but like someone said, the fact that she has nude photos of her children AND herself online is dangerous enough! Just like how she had to move back to her moms because someone posted her address, it's Taylers fault for putting herself out there! Her children's safety is always at risk because she's always posting every detail of her life out there.
Dreamer9210
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreamer9210 »

MommyToASweetie wrote:There was way more damage to the car than to the bus. God shes so dumb, car crashes happen. Thankfully as far as I can see no kids were harmed. Its way more dangerous for her to post pictures of her kids online, or even walk on the side of the road than it is to ride a bus
Exactly. Two cars wrecked and one of them smacked the side of a bus I was on taking me to a vocational school from my high school once. The bus driver didn't even notice until we told her. The car literally bounced off of the bus. She should more be worried about stalkers and child predators than a small collision. Imagine how many crazy people have gotten their hands on her photos or personal information. It's just as easy for them as it is for the people on here to get it.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I was in 3 bus wrecks as a kid. All similar. Everyone fine. Fender benders. She loves attention.
#FreeBen

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”