I second
#FreeBen
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForCPSvisits Part 41

Unread post by twomommies »

Has she come back after we called her out?
SinnerSaint
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by SinnerSaint »

RubyRed wrote:Lol she deleted her shit again? Maybe her and Chuckie broke up because they were being immature for the 385th time
Nothing to do with Tayler at all but I was reading through the feed looking at the same basic predictable shit and then I saw your signature pic and I died laughing. :lol:
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

WHAT HAPPENES TO HER AND HER 4 KIDS???
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

Chance18 wrote:WHAT HAPPENES TO HER AND HER 4 KIDS???
4? She has three. You should read through the topic before you comment.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

We do have a FAQ for Tayler, it's not up to date (I'll work on it later) but it will give you the basic gist of our CrayTay.
#FreeBen
england2015
TROLL

Unread post by england2015 »

why does she keep deleting her IG and making new ones this is the third one she has done . its so annoying whats her deal like keep one IG and stop changing it .
LeanneIre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LeanneIre »

england2015 wrote:why does she keep deleting her IG and making new ones this is the third one she has done . its so annoying whats her deal like keep one IG and stop changing it .
Did she make a new ig?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

I don't think she's been happy with her "following" since she deleted DearTaylerTragedy. She thought she was going to make a new YouTube and EVERYONE was going to still follow her. Every time she deleted she losses following.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

This girl is nuts. who can keep up with her
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

SomeOfTheseBitches wrote:I don't think she's been happy with her "following" since she deleted DearTaylerTragedy. She thought she was going to make a new YouTube and EVERYONE was going to still follow her. Every time she deleted she losses following.

Yes, this exactly. DearTaylerTragedy was the only "successful" account she had, it had quite a lot of subscribers and for some reason she had a pretty good following with that account. If she had kept it going she probably would've gotten a decent check from YT, not much, but it'd be better than the money she makes now am I right? ;) Even Tayler herself said she regrets deleting it, she thought everyone would just follow her new account she made after that but whoops, she deleted that one too. I guess people just got sick of her deleting.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I always wondered how she had so many subscribers. Now I know. Can't keep their eyes off the train wreck!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Metalheadmama666 wrote:I always wondered how she had so many subscribers. Now I know. Can't keep their eyes off the train wreck!

I think it's because she had a lot of young girls watching her thinking that buying a baby formula and a $3 toy is all that it takes to be a good mother. I remember back in the day we'd always have young little minions coming on here telling us how sad we were and that we all needed a life because we spent our time hating on a poor innocent young mother. Wonder where those minions are, now? Most of them abandoned her lol.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Haha the beginning when I was too shy too post. I remember reading that lol.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
SomeOfTheseBitches wrote:I don't think she's been happy with her "following" since she deleted DearTaylerTragedy. She thought she was going to make a new YouTube and EVERYONE was going to still follow her. Every time she deleted she losses following.

Yes, this exactly. DearTaylerTragedy was the only "successful" account she had, it had quite a lot of subscribers and for some reason she had a pretty good following with that account. If she had kept it going she probably would've gotten a decent check from YT, not much, but it'd be better than the money she makes now am I right? ;) Even Tayler herself said she regrets deleting it, she thought everyone would just follow her new account she made after that but whoops, she deleted that one too. I guess people just got sick of her deleting.
I think she was making a lot of great decent amount of money when she had her Tayler Tragedy channel because she would post pictures of her checks. One time she gloated and posted a pic of a $666 paycheck. I remember (back when I use to like her and talk to her on tumblr) around Christmas she said how she was so happy for her subscribers because Alesana was going to have a great Christmas. This was when she bought Alesana $400 worth of presents and all Jakoby got was a stuff toy.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

I used to like Tayler back before she got pregnant with Anberlin. That was before I knew the real her. Then I noticed she was constantly deleting everything. It started becoming too hard to keep up with her. So I stopped because it would too much hassle to have to follow her everything she deleted a fb, instagram, or youtube.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Even her "successful" channel only had 18k subs.

I wonder how many followers she lost with her pregnancy with Anberlin.

Also I feel like she gets pregnant for attention. She doesn't care if it's positive or negative attention, she just wants people to pay attention to her
#FreeBen
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Her YT channel is completely gone now...
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her channel is still there. I typed in OhioIsForMothers and it came up with the name AFamilyToRemember :? but her videos are still there.

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg she's back to Tayler Tragedy.

This has come full circle.
#FreeBen

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”