The truth/Answering questions

TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Unread post by TaylerDawn »

I don't expect everyone to like me, but I'm NOT a bad person. I would give someone the shirt off my back I hate seeing others in misfortune. I don't even hate any of you or dislike you. I don't feel you guys are right for this website but whatever doors your boat.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

TaylerDawn wrote:I don't expect everyone to like me, but I'm NOT a bad person. I would give someone the shirt off my back I hate seeing others in misfortune. I don't even hate any of you or dislike you. I don't feel you guys are right for this website but whatever doors your boat.

I tried to help you and I tried to give you advice before I even joined this site I was rooting for you. And then you deleted and you deleted again, and again. It gets boring! I genuinely actually want you to do better but you and Chuckies relationship is a relationship like Punch and Judy. I want you to do better for those babies. But when you throw everyone's advice back in their faces that's when they think 'fuck you I ain't doing shit' then you're being this retard by hashtaggin damn good mom.. Which is a very teenage thing to do.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Thanks for your opinion. I'll file that under "shit I don't care about"
#FreeBen
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

If you feed the fire, the bigger the flame, remember that Tayler.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Let me tell you something Tayler,
I've been following you since you were pregnant with jakoby, even talked to you a couple of times and tried to give you advice (that you came to ME for), and pretty much told me to mind my own business when I told you what you didn't want to hear.
Being with chuckie isn't going to make your life any better, how in the world do you go back to someone who has abuse and cheated on you for five years? You even said how Sam raised his arm up and you flinch because you were so traumatized because of chuckie.
Obviously it's not hard for you to find a new man (Nick and Sam), you don't have to stay with chuckie because he's the father of all your children. Didn't you say that that's why your parents divorced? Because they wanted their kids to have both parents, dispite the fact that they weren't getting along?
Everytime you break up with chuckie, your motivated to get your GED and a job. But once you guys are back together, you'll all like "I don't need to get anything done, why bother when chuckie can just provide for us?" No Tayler, do something with your life. If only you put enough effort into getting your GED as much you do giving shout outs for followers on IG.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PREACH.

And I'm sorry with all the government assistance you get, Chuckie is not supporting you.

In fact if you are still getting it, a) there's no way in HELL he can support 3 kids and you staying home or b) you are lying to get the assistance

And btw they're wedding VOWS. Not vowels.
#FreeBen
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

And now she falls silent...
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Oh and ask Allyshia to come join the site. That little (ha, little) madam has some questions to answer. She may be nice to you but behind your back she's one of your biggest critics. Thought I'd put that out there.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Allyshia has tried to come back. She's permabanned.

I fought for her to be allowed to stay but was outvoted.

Allyshia decided we're all jealous haters with no life when she wasn't allowed back lolol
#FreeBen
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

blackbettybamf wrote:Allyshia has tried to come back. She's permabanned.

I fought for her to be allowed to stay but was outvoted.

Allyshia decided we're all jealous haters with no life when she wasn't allowed back lolol
When she looks like Shrek, bitch please!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

killerqueeen wrote:Oh and ask Allyshia to come join the site. That little (ha, little) madam has some questions to answer. She may be nice to you but behind your back she's one of your biggest critics. Thought I'd put that out there.

No, no one wants her here
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

This is pitiful. Instead of coming on here trying to convince everyone that you're such a good mom why don't you show us? Prove the "haters" wrong and actually do things to improve your life and the lives of the kids that you impulsively brought into the world.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You know Tayler, I'm all for wanting to put things behind and moving forward with the past but the problem is, you repeat the things you said you would leave behind.

*Chuckie and you abuse each other*

"That was in the past. We're both working on our relationship, trying to mature ourselves for our childrens sake"

*Chuckie and you abuse each other again*
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

ilovegreasymessica
TROLL

Unread post by ilovegreasymessica »

I'm just saying why do y'all care so much. And spend so much time attacking her. It's her life and nothing you can say is gonna change it. Is she immature for having 3 kids but why get y'all's panties all wadded up over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

ilovegreasymessica wrote:I'm just saying why do y'all care so much. And spend so much time attacking her. It's her life and nothing you can say is gonna change it. Is she immature for having 3 kids but why get y'all's panties all wadded up over it

Come again?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ilovegreasymessica wrote:I'm just saying why do y'all care so much. And spend so much time attacking her. It's her life and nothing you can say is gonna change it. Is she immature for having 3 kids but why get y'all's panties all wadded up over it

...What?

sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

...What?
Because she keeps going back to an abusjve relationship that may very well get her killed. Because she feeds her kids junk. Because she does nothing to improve her life and just mooched off the government. Because she constantly lies. Because her kids get the bare minimum and then she turns around and treats Easter like Christmas. I could go on and on.
ilovegreasymessica
TROLL

I get it too a degree. But some of these ppl take it way too far on YTMD. The stalking of some of these mothers is ridiculous who has the time to sit around and scour the internet for evidence of their wrong doings,

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

ilovegreasymessica wrote:I get it too a degree. But some of these ppl take it way too far on YTMD. The stalking of some of these mothers is ridiculous who has the time to sit around and scour the internet for evidence of their wrong doings,

You must have plenty of time then if you're here talking about all our wrong doings lmao
ilovegreasymessica
TROLL

How does me pointing out the fact some of y'all are obsessed lol so I've got "plenty" of time for making a post. What about you. Your argument was and is invalid. Ever heard the saying if the shoe fits? Yea, sweetie you wearing alright.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”