The truth/Answering questions

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Tayler, me and you go wayyyyy back. I was always rooting for you and sticking up for you. I just want you to better yourself and I want you to better the lives of your children. I want you to be honest with everyone including yourself. I always had your back and I feel like you let me down and made me seem foolish for sticking by you so much. I want to see you succeed and to actually be happy instead of putting on a show and I want your life to be straightened out and for you to put those sweet babies first. If Chuckie is slowing you down and honestly abusing you, GET OUT and stop putting yourself and children through that. Whatever is dragging you down, leave behind. Be a better you. Those babies deserve the very best and I think you should really think before even thinking about having another. Getting on the pill is a good idea but don't randomly "forget" to take them. I don't hate you and never will but I'm not going to stand by and stick up for someone that doesn't want to better herself. We were really good friends and you really let me down.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys are just wasting your breath telling her this. Sorry if it offends you, but she just doesn't give a shit; never has, never will. Everything we say goes in one ear and out the other, if she really wanted to better her life she would've done it by now instead of running back to Chuckie 100 times. It's always gonna be this way.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thecitylightsburn »

^Agreed.

It's sad, but true. Tayler can say whatever she wants; we know the truth. OH well.
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

Doge0109
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Doge0109 »

Taylor, did you ever try to become friends with Jessica? I don't come on here that often but y'all are two peas in a pod.
lovethekisses
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovethekisses »

Hi Tayler Trash. Your life is a mess and you're a mess. Stop being so pathetic. Be a good mother and do what it's best for your kids. Your toxic relationship is going to ruin your them. Don't forget that they are growing everyday and someday they will understand what life they lived.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”