RaisingHerWelfareAmount Part 43

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: RaisingHerWelfareAmount Part 43

Unread post by blackbetty »

Are we just going to pretend she didn't say FAST PASTE?

L M A O
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gypsophila »

hannahbanana wrote:What made me laugh was when she said that the school system failed her...in what way did it fail her? By not providing free internet to her house?
I agree! It's her MOTHER who failed her. Her mother had 5 kids to look after and she probably just let Tayler do whatever she wanted. Much like how Tayler raises her own kids. Her mother was the adult and should have sent her to remedial classes or something IF there was a genuine problem. I think Tayler uses every excuse in the book for her "problems" besides the fact that she didn't even try. She wanted a baby, she didn't want to have to do schoolwork. It shouldn't take a person 6 years to complete a GED. Ever. And her throwing out the bi/lesbian BS is immature and highly offensive. What a white trash redneck thing to say. She infuriates me sometimes.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Thanks to everyone for clearing it up! I have Irish friends and a lot of my extended family is originally from Irish and I have literally never heard the term (from Australia) thank you ladies! I personally still think it's a bit silly haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

She shared this on her facebook, she is literally all of those things listed under "what people hear". I wonder if she is going to attempt to work again now that her and Chuckie have seperated. Oh wait I forgot, she has that special kind of anxiety that prevents her from working but doesn't stop her from going to concerts and talking to people.

P.S. Tayler, the school system didn't fail you, you failed yourself by dropping out to have a baby because you decided "starting a family" was more important than getting an education.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Get over yourself Tayler. You don't have the right to use anxiety as an excuse for everything. If you have 3 kids to support, you're supposed to go out of your way, no matter how hard it is, to support them. You get a job and work, period. You stop having more kids you can't afford so you can give the ones you have the best life they deserve. Single mothers do it every damn day, you are not special. :roll:
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

She is absolutely everything under "what people hear". I legitimately have 2 diagnosed anxiety disorders plus ADHD and depression. I struggle every single day but still manage to be a full-time college student with a 3.5. Her excuses are just that, excuses.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Graduated with my bachelors and a 3.8 gpa, a newborn, a kindergartener, a full time job, PTSD, depression, anxiety (all diagnosed), and had ACL surgery when my baby was 3 months old... *puts on sunglasses*
#FreeBen
rachelalyce1518
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rachelalyce1518 »

I never post so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I figured the post will be removed by morning, so here you go.
*recedes into shadows*

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/28 ... 932b17.jpg[/img]

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lol someone commented on her post saying "he broke up with you? Why?" Umm is their relationship really so shitty that it seems like teenagers breaking up and not a married couple?
Why yes, yes it is.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Wonder of she means sam... also amazing how the second chuckafuck is gone she wants to work towards her ged. I hope she stays away this tkme. I seriously want to kick every minon who comments oh you'll work it out give it time!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Is Chuckie one if those men work women stay at home make babies cook clean take care of kids kind of guys?

He reminds me of my cousins "husband" doesn't want her to leave the house, when they lived at my grandma's she could not visit me alone while he watched their kid. He has to go with her everywhere. They check each other's phones and fb snap chat etc. He can talk to teenage girls but she can't talk to her guy friends . They break up for a couple days then get back together she's almost filled for divorce twice and its hasn't even been two year's
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:Wonder of she means sam... also amazing how the second chuckafuck is gone she wants to work towards her ged. I hope she stays away this tkme. I seriously want to kick every minon who comments oh you'll work it out give it time!
I think the reason she always plays the GED card when Chuckie ditches her is because he always picks girls who have actually graduated high school. He graduated high school. I think he looks down on her for not having an education or a job.

I really DON'T think he wants a SAHM. I think he wants her to pull her own weight and stop pushing more babies on him. It's not like she's too old to have more kids down the line if she wanted to. She could wait another 10 years and have 3 more. Finish her education, get a job, put money away, etc. Not that she'll ever do that, but I think this is the crux of their problems. She is incapable of doing anything, and he wants someone with a life outside of just babies. Not that he's any prize, he isn't, but I think she'll find most guys nowadays expect a partner, not a clingy sponge. IMO.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/29 ... 350352.jpg[/img]

If anyone wants a good read I highly recommend this status.... People actually calling her out but basically everyone on it is ducking crazy

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/29 ... 59c9b7.jpg[/img]

And according to Taylers family it's fine for her to attack him but not for him to hit her. (Just to be clear I think both is disgusting) but wow. Double standard much? Posting photos of her admitting she attacked him and vice versa in tayler screen shot thread now

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Oh look who commented on the status.
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

meowmix321
Informer
Informer

meowmix321
Informer
Informer

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I'm sorry to say this, but she's had it coming for years. Not sorry for her.

"
Sam Swick John Taylor for President '16. You all can go to hell.
Like · Reply · 4 · 2 hrs

Tayler Dawn Sam, shut up
Like · Reply · 3 · "

& she's already back to business with Sam. White trash is white trash no matter what.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can CPS come now already? :(

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”