RaisingHerWelfareAmount Part 43

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: RaisingHerWelfareAmount Part 43

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I still can't comprehend that these are real people. Why would sam want anything to do with her. Disgusting
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

lily1995 wrote:Wait is that Sam?
OH GOD she is butt ugly. She's clearly trying to make Chuckles jealous
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

This is the start of the cycle again, right? I'm not just imagining we've been through all of this once already this year, and how she said everything would change and all that stuff she always says? Sam should run now before his car gets broken into, AGAIN. :roll:
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

chelsieross7 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:
sadie wrote:She's allowed friends guys. Lol.
I don't care if she is friends/dating Sam. He seems like a better person than Chuckie. However if I was him I wouldn't be rushing to get back together with Tayler, she pretty much used him last time to make Chuckie jealous and then dropped him as soon as Chuckie wanted her back.
actually she cheated on sam with chuckie, then tried to claim chuckie forced himself on her/raped her so she didn't seem like a cheater, sam took her back, then chuckie decided he actually wanted tayler back then she dumped sam to be with chuckie.
That's right, I completely forgot about that "I said no but it wasn't rape" bullshit she pulled.

She's saying that he's just a friend right now but it wouldn't suprise me if they got back together. Tayler is one of those girls who can't be alone.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:
lily1995 wrote: I don't care if she is friends/dating Sam. He seems like a better person than Chuckie. However if I was him I wouldn't be rushing to get back together with Tayler, she pretty much used him last time to make Chuckie jealous and then dropped him as soon as Chuckie wanted her back.
actually she cheated on sam with chuckie, then tried to claim chuckie forced himself on her/raped her so she didn't seem like a cheater, sam took her back, then chuckie decided he actually wanted tayler back then she dumped sam to be with chuckie.
That's right, I completely forgot about that "I said no but it wasn't rape" bullshit she pulled.

She's saying that he's just a friend right now but it wouldn't suprise me if they got back together. Tayler is one of those girls who can't be alone.
He's possibly a friend with benefits seeing as he's shirtless.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

New thread?
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Maybe she was cheating on Chuckie
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I don't know if this has been deleted from her page but I took a screenshot of it the other day and forgot to post it. Probably just more lies to piss off Chuckie like the time she claimed the kids call Sam "dad". I feel like we're in for another shit storm like the last time they broke up. I really hope they're done for good but I doubt it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”