Continue
#FreeBen
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: RaisingHerWelfareAmount Part 43

Unread post by lily1995 »

Boo fucking hoo, she hasn't concieved a fourth child within a few cycles. It takes years for some woman to finally have their first child and some woman are never able to have children. She needs to focus on the three kids she has and stop getting pregnant everytime they reach the toddler stage, babies aren't toys you can just replace when you get bored of the old ones.

She is full of shit, she just got her teeth taken out which means she has been ttc already because otherwise how would she know she is having trouble conceiving? Her face probably broke out because she stopped taking birth control. Also couldn't the reason she hasn't fallen pregnant yet is because she has been breast feeding?
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Please let her have had claymidia and it left her scars. That would effect her fertility.
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

I've never been the one to hope someone couldn't have a child but this girl has 3 kids she can't afford, WHY bring another one into a bad toxic relationship?!?
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Maybe one day she'll wake up and "get it" and start doing the right thing for herself and those kids. But it sure ain't looking good. I do not have sympathy for someone so willfully, stubbornly, even spitefully ignorant. Clearly she is too broken, desperate, impulsive and compulsive herself to put anybody else first, so nothing will stand in the way of her baby fix. We know and she knows that future offspring cannot fill the gaping emotional void that is written all over her face.

Tayler is miserable and she knows it. She is out-trainwrecking herself.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Having children is the only thing she's good for, and she doesn't even do a good job of raising them. I think one reason she gets pregnant so often is because her life is meaningless otherwise; she has no desire to work, no education, she's broken, like someone else said and that's the only thing that makes her happy
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

She wants people to feel bad for her and maybe we would if she were a good mother and a productive member of society, but she's neither of those things. If Chuckie actually had a decent paying job, Tayler had her license abd GED, and these clowns had a stable, healthy relationship and were actually good parents, I personally would feel sorry that they aren't conceiving their 4th child as quickly as they'd like. Nobody (well at least MOST people) deserves to experience infertility. But in this case I say it's karma. If you're a shitty person, you deserve shitty things to happen to you. Tayler, you don't deserve the 3 you already have, so why the hell would you think you deserve a 4th? You do realize that it's possible to work from home, right? And scam apps don't count. My friend's mom does medical coding from home. But doing that would require you to get your GED and go to college. You'd also have to have at least basic medical knowledge and common sense. Of which you have neither. There's no such thing as a vagina bone.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

End of summer
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Does she have any friends besides Hayley? It's going to be a #EmoKid wedding, so edgy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

80085 wrote:
sfgiantsgirl wrote:She wants people to feel bad for her and maybe we would if she were a good mother and a productive member of society, but she's neither of those things. If Chuckie actually had a decent paying job, Tayler had her license abd GED, and these clowns had a stable, healthy relationship and were actually good parents, I personally would feel sorry that they aren't conceiving their 4th child as quickly as they'd like. Nobody (well at least MOST people) deserves to experience infertility. But in this case I say it's karma. If you're a shitty person, you deserve shitty things to happen to you. Tayler, you don't deserve the 3 you already have, so why the hell would you think you deserve a 4th? You do realize that it's possible to work from home, right? And scam apps don't count. My friend's mom does medical coding from home. But doing that would require you to get your GED and go to college. You'd also have to have at least basic medical knowledge and common sense. Of which you have neither. There's no such thing as a vagina bone.
LOL! Tayler will never be smart enough or have enough drive to work from home.
Oh, I know. It's possible to work without actually going anywhere, so she can't use anxiety as an excuse anymore. We know she reads here, so I was just letting her know that the only thing holding her back from having a job is her own selfishness and stupidity.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Ain't never going to live down the vagina bone. What a ... tragedy, Tayler?

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

kingoflove21vher wrote:Ain't never going to live down the vagina bone. What a ... tragedy, Tayler? Image

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

lily1995 wrote:Does she have any friends besides Hayley? It's going to be a #EmoKid wedding, so edgy.
Lol, pathetic.
ImageImage
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lily1995 wrote:Does she have any friends besides Hayley? It's going to be a #EmoKid wedding, so edgy.
I don't think so if her GIRLS have to be their bridesmaids this time around....unless she invites random fans to their wedding XD
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
I don't think so if her GIRLS have to be their bridesmaids this time around....unless she invites random fans to their wedding XD
At the end of the day, it's her wedding and I don't give a shit how she does it but I just think having Alesana and Anberlin as bridesmaids is dumb, they should be flower girls. Bridesmaids are typically older and supposed to have certain "duties" and they can't be fulfilled by a one and 4 year old. I wonder what part Jakoby is going to have in the wedding, that is if Tayler doesn't exclude him like she always does.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Koby is like the Rob Kardashian of his family
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Knowing Tayler, she'll be like "give me a shoutout and I'll let you be one of my bridesmaids!" I doubt any of Chuckies friends will be invited since Tayler hates them/vice versa. Or the best man can be Sam!
I also doubt Chuckies family will be any part of it since they excluded her from being a part of chuckies brothers wedding.
She mentioned in her last post about them trying to get out of debt first before anything. No way will anyone give them money for a wedding when they are just going to get a divorce two weeks from then.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Tayler needs to stop focusing on her wedding, it literally looks like a child playing pretend. A wedding is a huge waste of time for her, she needs to focus on things that will actually better her life rather than a Scene Kid wedding. Sadly though, that'll never happen.

Here's Tayler's most likely wedding list:

-Black dress she got from Ross for $20
-Face full of piercings, Chuckie's as well, because god forbid they take them out for one day
-Tayler's family and Chuckie's squeezed into that room that she throws the kids birthday parties in
-Tables full of pizza, Mountain Dew in punch bowls, and chips in plastic bowls for her guests
-Tayler throws her bouquet of flowers she picked from the yard
-Alesana gets angry because she can't open the presents
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenofhearts »

The whole emo-kid wedding thing was something I thought was cool when I was like 16. Tayler never really matured beyond that, she's stuck at 16 forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Tayler needs to stop focusing on her wedding, it literally looks like a child playing pretend. A wedding is a huge waste of time for her, she needs to focus on things that will actually better her life rather than a Scene Kid wedding. Sadly though, that'll never happen.

Here's Tayler's most likely wedding list:

-Black dress she got from Ross for $20
-Face full of piercings, Chuckie's as well, because god forbid they take them out for one day
-Tayler's family and Chuckie's squeezed into that room that she throws the kids birthday parties in
-Tables full of pizza, Mountain Dew in punch bowls, and chips in plastic bowls for her guests
-Tayler throws her bouquet of flowers she picked from the yard
-Alesana gets angry because she can't open the presents
Lol I would like to add:
-Scene music will be playing in the background with that Bluetooth speaker Tayler recently got
-Tayler's family is on one side and Chuckies family on the other are completely ignoring each other, meanwhile Tayler's mom is talking loudly on how she's s crazy ass mother
-Chuckie will be wearing his usual basketball shorts and crappy band shirt as he's sitting on a corner playing on his iPad
-Hayley is in charge of taking pictures with her phone and she's hung around telling everyone how she's the kids godmother and everyone will be like, "who's this girl?"
-Tayler will be on her scam apps as people are making toasts to them.
-Somewhere is a creepy online friend who Tayler has never met.
-The guest are just sitting there bored and are pissed because all there is to eat is popcorn, chips, and Mountain Dew.
-Sara is happily playing with jakoby and Anberlin, as Alesana is mad because they won't let her open the gifts.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”