OhioIsForFailingYourself (and your kids) part 45

UShouldKnow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForFailingYourself (and your kids) part 45

Unread post by UShouldKnow »

Lily | I noticed that too. The poor thing. I try to imagine that the child was crying because they wanted to play with the "water balloons" but kept getting told no. That way it's funny. I'm sure that wasn't the case though.

I personally have nothing to say one way or the other about her appearance in general. I only say anything negative about a change she makes when she does it with money she shouldn't be spending on herself while her children are without. All the money she gets is for those children at the moment and not primping herself. So I have no real stance on her physical looks in that regard. I will say that it was a responsible choice to make, for whatever reason she chose, for her to give dyeing her hair a break for however long she plans to. That's an expense that can be cut while also giving her hair time to recover so that it can take dyes better once she gets to a point where she can provide and color her hair.
" You'll get tired of proving me right,
before I'll get tired of proving you wrong. "
Kktt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kktt »

Why the FUCK is she posting NAKED photos of her children on instagram????
That is so damn wrong Tayler!!!!
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

And again she has no sheets on the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Kktt wrote:Why the FUCK is she posting NAKED photos of her children on instagram????
The fact that that's her submission for "cutest baby of the month" is disguisting. She submitted the girls but not jakoby.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:
Kktt wrote:Why the FUCK is she posting NAKED photos of her children on instagram????
The fact that that's her submission for "cutest baby of the month" is disguisting. She submitted the girls but not jakoby.
And Alesana isn't a baby. Neither is Ambrrlimb

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Primadxnna wrote:
lizyfignewton wrote:
Screenshot_2015-12-04-14-49-12.png
Screenshot_2015-12-04-14-51-02.png
Claims to not be a whore, posts half naked pics all day errday.
Complains about no money, spends money on cheap looking, half done tattoos and hair dye
She also wore new underwearImage
You beat me to it, lol!
Look at that microass aw

She's really something else. All of that talk that her kids are her priority and they come first is bullshit.

Personal... But...
You know what I kind of hate?
I have endometriosis and PCOS. I'm infertile. I found out recently actually
Sometimes it pains me to think that there are all of these trailer trash idiots that can easily have a bunch of kids... And the people that can't? Have to go through painful treatments and heartbreak and the treatments don't even work most of the times.
I'm too young rn, but I'm a Chemistry major. Having a child right now would be stressful but I'd love to start a family after I graduate.

Life is really unfair sometimes. Those kids would be so much better with someone else.

I'm so sorry. It really is unfair. I know others that want babies so badly and have problems, and it seems that some of the trashiest people are totally fertile.
Hugs!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I call bullshit on Tayler having social anxiety - she just simply does not like to be judged or disliked. She'll post skanky pictures for likes but god forbid she made someone's pizza wrong and got told so (or other job-related "anxieties") She just can't handle being told she screwed up.

Also, what kind of adult, mature, grown-up job is going to take her seriously in 5-10 years when she posts like a 14-year-old skank on Myspace everywhere?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fortwendy wrote:I call bullshit on Tayler having social anxiety - she just simply does not like to be judged or disliked. She'll post skanky pictures for likes but god forbid she made someone's pizza wrong and got told so (or other job-related "anxieties") She just can't handle being told she screwed up.

Also, what kind of adult, mature, grown-up job is going to take her seriously in 5-10 years when she posts like a 14-year-old skank on Myspace everywhere?
She's got such a digital trail, she'll never get a job

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I wonder what the kids will get for Christmas. Is she still keeping up with the elf thing? She said she would try to do vlogmas... But she's just been so depressed you guys. Lol. Ok.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

fortwendy wrote:I call bullshit on Tayler having social anxiety - she just simply does not like to be judged or disliked. She'll post skanky pictures for likes but god forbid she made someone's pizza wrong and got told so (or other job-related "anxieties") She just can't handle being told she screwed up.

I think this is the truth at the core of her terrible "job anxiety". She doesn't like being told what to do at all. She especially can't handle being told she's actually doing something wrong. Also the fact that she is just ignorant about every subject/job duty there would be. Maybe she could do factory work. Dead boring, but almost no thought or decision making skills necessary. Like assembly line work.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
UShouldKnow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UShouldKnow »

Based on her personality, I think her not being able to retaliate is a big issue for her that accompanies her dislike for negative comments of any kind. She can't hit her boss, yell at her coworkers, or block unwanted customer without risk of her losing her job or that not actually working so that probably makes work life difficult for her to work through but isn't really anxiety specifically. For her it'd probably be more to do with anger management and understanding that you can't control your own body sometimes let alone other independent minds around you. She needs to get some intense therapy for her mental health because she has a lot of different issues and labeling them all as part of anxiety is just avoiding the truth. She needs to buckle down, talk to someone professional, and then seek medicinal help for what the therapy doesn't fix or else she'll be looking at a desk covered in medicine bottles and an empty home.

Despite all of her antics, she's still an unwell girl that was forced to grow up when she was clearly not ready and she needs serious help. And if she doesn't get it then the children are stuck in the care of an unstable person because after all this time they have yet to be placed in the care of someone better suited. This isn't to justify anything she's done because she's probably done more messed up things then she's even revealed yet. I just found myself sitting and thinking about how sad her life was. Not because she had three kids young and is a single mom on welfare because that doesn't make things sad. It's because she can't bring herself to do the best for her kids and make the most of her life with three babies that are born loving her unconditionally and are just living their lives the best a child can. It's really sad and sometimes I forget about the full picture with all of the nonsense.
" You'll get tired of proving me right,
before I'll get tired of proving you wrong. "
rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she is a total pot head and that is the reason she is so stressed when she is working or in public. I've been smoking for 5 years straight and I can tell you that if you do it all day everyday you get stressed about pretty much anything and everything.I think the reason I say that is because I have a friend just like Tayler who has "social anxiety" and use weed as a cop out but then gets so high that she can't do anything and gets stressed when she has to go out in public high. Anyway just my conspiracy theory of the day.
Kktt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kktt »

Surprise surprise, she deleted the naked photo. Why she posted it in the first place I'll never know! Absolutely freaking disgusting.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Screenshot_2015-12-05-21-14-50.png
^ yet she posts this...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Why does she always feel the need to introduce herself. It's almost as if she keeps trying to have a fresh start on social media but never cleans up her act.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I don't get thst either...it's not like she's getting new followers...if anything she has to be losing some.

I also find it absolutely putrid to post photos of yourself half naked trying to look sexy next to photos of your children.
Ehxsnohs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ehxsnohs »

lmmomSD wrote:
Primadxnna wrote:
lizyfignewton wrote:
Screenshot_2015-12-04-14-49-12.png
Screenshot_2015-12-04-14-51-02.png
Claims to not be a whore, posts half naked pics all day errday.
Complains about no money, spends money on cheap looking, half done tattoos and hair dye
She also wore new underwearImage
You beat me to it, lol!
Look at that microass aw

She's really something else. All of that talk that her kids are her priority and they come first is bullshit.

Personal... But...
Sometimes it pains me to think that there are all of these trailer trash idiots that can easily have a bunch of kids... And the people that can't? Have to go through painful treatments and heartbreak and the treatments don't even work most of the times.
I'm too young rn, but I'm a Chemistry major. Having a child right now would be stressful but I'd love to start a family after I graduate.

Life is really unfair sometimes. Those kids would be so much better with someone else.

I'm so sorry. It really is unfair. I know others that want babies so badly and have problems, and it seems that some of the trashiest people are totally fertile.
Hugs!

Hugs to both of you. I completely agree that it seems the crappiest, trashiest people are always the most fertile. **PERSONAL SORRY** I have pcos too and am FINALLY pregnant after 2.5 years of trying.
During those 2.5 years it was of course would sting each time id see a pregnancy announcement but it was the worst feeling ever to see crappy parents like Taylor popping out kids just to neglect. So unfair.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

UShouldKnow wrote:Based on her personality, I think her not being able to retaliate is a big issue for her that accompanies her dislike for negative comments of any kind. She can't hit her boss, yell at her coworkers, or block unwanted customer without risk of her losing her job or that not actually working so that probably makes work life difficult for her to work through but isn't really anxiety specifically. For her it'd probably be more to do with anger management and understanding that you can't control your own body sometimes let alone other independent minds around you. She needs to get some intense therapy for her mental health because she has a lot of different issues and labeling them all as part of anxiety is just avoiding the truth. She needs to buckle down, talk to someone professional, and then seek medicinal help for what the therapy doesn't fix or else she'll be looking at a desk covered in medicine bottles and an empty home.

Despite all of her antics, she's still an unwell girl that was forced to grow up when she was clearly not ready and she needs serious help. And if she doesn't get it then the children are stuck in the care of an unstable person because after all this time they have yet to be placed in the care of someone better suited. This isn't to justify anything she's done because she's probably done more messed up things then she's even revealed yet. I just found myself sitting and thinking about how sad her life was. Not because she had three kids young and is a single mom on welfare because that doesn't make things sad. It's because she can't bring herself to do the best for her kids and make the most of her life with three babies that are born loving her unconditionally and are just living their lives the best a child can. It's really sad and sometimes I forget about the full picture with all of the nonsense.
I also think the reason she's with him and goes back is something she learned from a family member. We do model our relationships after our parents, it's what we're taught. I did it after growing up with parents who held knives to each others throats. But you know what I did? Went to a counselor because I knew I deserved better. Now I have my current girlfriend

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ehxsnohs wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Primadxnna wrote: You beat me to it, lol!
Look at that microass aw

Personal... But...

Hugs!

Hugs to both of you. I completely agree that it seems the crappiest, trashiest people are always the most fertile. **PERSONAL SORRY** I have pcos too and am FINALLY pregnant after 2.5 years of trying.
During those 2.5 years it was of course would sting each time id see a pregnancy announcement but it was the worst feeling ever to see crappy parents like Taylor popping out kids just to neglect. So unfair.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I don't have issues getting pregnant that I know of, but I want to jump in here because as a lesbian it disgusts me. I have to pay a good chunk of money go get pregnant, and this little girl pops out kids like she's a Duggar.
I feel bad for the kids after seeing my parents abuse each other. When I was friends with her, I did tell her....you're telling your kids it's okay to let someone hit you. I don't have kids yet, but I have a sister. And if anyone hit her so help them god I would go after them. Also don't understand how her family lets it go on...but I hope they intervene. My own Mother knew when I was being physically abused and told me I deserved it, I'd hope her Mother is better, but...

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

mac-n-cheese wrote:I don't get thst either...it's not like she's getting new followers...if anything she has to be losing some.

I also find it absolutely putrid to post photos of yourself half naked trying to look sexy next to photos of your children.
And yet she wonders why creepy guys follow her -___-

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”