RaisingEyebrows part 46

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RaisingEyebrows part 46

Unread post by Primadxnna »

Piperx wrote:If he grabbed her by the hair and hit her head on the tub 3 times wouldn't she bleed? Or have a mark of some kind?
If he used force he could've cracked her skull since she claims she almost lost her life and it was SO violent. Image
She could've easily needed stitches, too. Which is why most of what she says makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Thats why I dont believe he did half of what she said. And she just went back to a dark color. Can't dye hair when you have a cut on your head.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

If she counts on the money from him and uses that as the reason she's telling the truth, doesn't it make more sense that if she wanted to keep getting money she wouldn't jeopardize his freedom/job by calling the cops on him? Like, whether she's lying or not, getting him in trouble meant jeopardized her 'income', right? We don't think you're lying because you 'lost your income', we think you're lying because you're a liar.

I feel sorry for the kids who believe Tayler... the way she can't handle anyone doubting her is really friggin' telling.

I just can't wrap my head around the idea that she left him because he was violent, but when he shows up at her house at 5am she lets him in. She needs a couple more brain cells to rub together.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Exactly. Especially when she knew that the reason he was up at 5am was that he had been partying all night! Everyone knows abusers are worse when they're drunk! And she had to know he was drunk. No he should not hit her. But letting a drunk abuser into your house just because it's cold outside is stupid. He wasn't going to freeze to death.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

He is out on bail right now. She could easily file for child support. She should have done it months ago anyways.

SomethingGoodCanWork
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SomethingGoodCanWork »

lmmomSD wrote:Exactly. Especially when she knew that the reason he was up at 5am was that he had been partying all night! Everyone knows abusers are worse when they're drunk! And she had to know he was drunk. No he should not hit her. But letting a drunk abuser into your house just because it's cold outside is stupid. He wasn't going to freeze to death.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Plus in her original story she says he did try to leave at one point and she told him not to leave so... I don't know. It's all very sketch.
"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit."
-TØP-
rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

fortwendy wrote:If she counts on the money from him and uses that as the reason she's telling the truth, doesn't it make more sense that if she wanted to keep getting money she wouldn't jeopardize his freedom/job by calling the cops on him? Like, whether she's lying or not, getting him in trouble meant jeopardized her 'income', right? We don't think you're lying because you 'lost your income', we think you're lying because you're a liar.

I feel sorry for the kids who believe Tayler... the way she can't handle anyone doubting her is really friggin' telling.

I just can't wrap my head around the idea that she left him because he was violent, but when he shows up at her house at 5am she lets him in. She needs a couple more brain cells to rub together.
I don't get how that would jeopardize her income lmao. The guy has to pay for his kids in the end regardless and i'm sure Tayler knows that
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

The thing that gives me pause is the way she's changed her story. That's odd, usually someone in her position remembers what happened exactly as it happened and doesn't waver.

Even if she's not telling the whole truth, or leaving things out, something happened. Why was Chuckie there to begin with, and why the heck wouldn't he leave? I mean, I'm not going to sit here and pity him. He could've walked out of the house and left with his sister. He chose to stay and fight with Tayler.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

rock_on wrote:
fortwendy wrote:If she counts on the money from him and uses that as the reason she's telling the truth, doesn't it make more sense that if she wanted to keep getting money she wouldn't jeopardize his freedom/job by calling the cops on him? Like, whether she's lying or not, getting him in trouble meant jeopardized her 'income', right? We don't think you're lying because you 'lost your income', we think you're lying because you're a liar.

I don't get how that would jeopardize her income lmao. The guy has to pay for his kids in the end regardless and i'm sure Tayler knows that
Maybe he gave her more child support than what he would be ordered to pay. She said he gave her money every 2 weeks, I don't know how it works in America but in Australia when you go through child support agency the money is garnished from the fathers wage and then paid out to the mother once a month in a lump sum. If it's he same in America than maybe she can't make her money last a month (wouldn't be surprising).
I feel like he pays her more than she is actually entitled to and if she goes through the government she knows she will get less money.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

rock_on wrote:

Because it is impossible to make enough to support 3 kids while in jail for domestic violence or prison for attempted murder.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

She clear her instagram again?
Ehxsnohs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ehxsnohs »

She cleared it again...Wtf is up with this girl?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

lmmomSD wrote:Why next month? I don't see why-- unless she has meat on the freezer/fridge she doesn't want to waste.. But to be so clueless that she thinks the court will take kids away for being vegetarian-- that's dense.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
They actually might if she wasn't feeding them properly. Being "vegetarian" doesn't mean just not eating meat- you have to really plan your meals to ensure you get all the necessary nutrients (many which are primarily found in meat, so it is more difficult). Im sure you know that, but Tayler might not. I had been a vegetarian for a couple decades when I had my kids but I took a course on feeding vegetarian children because it's so important that you do it properly (and I learned things). Would Tayler do it properly? I HIGHLY doubt it.

gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I'm sorry to post again but I wanted to add (won't let me edit) that obviously no court would take the kids only for that- but with Tayler I don't know how they haven't been taken, so I feel like if she lets them become malnourished they may actually do something (they should, at least).

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

She barely feeds them adequately as it is, I doubt she would feed them properly as a vegetarian. There's not as many meals from a can she can prepare. She's too lazy.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know it's been mentioned that the courts may have said something at her posting about the situation online so maybe whenever someone sees her mentioning it they should post it here so it's easy to find if someone needed it?
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I can guarantee they're already malnourished. Just because they're not starving doesn't mean that they're getting the vitamins, minerals etc from their food. Because from what I've seen, Tayler likes to use canned food. A lot.

What comes to being vegetarian.. Idk, maybe Tayler thinks it would be cheaper? Because it definitely wont be unless she seriously improves her cooking skills.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

placebo wrote:I can guarantee they're already malnourished. Just because they're not starving doesn't mean that they're getting the vitamins, minerals etc from their food. Because from what I've seen, Tayler likes to use canned food. A lot.

What comes to being vegetarian.. Idk, maybe Tayler thinks it would be cheaper? Because it definitely wont be unless she seriously improves her cooking skills.
I honestly wouldn't doubt that she wants them to become "vegetarians" so can use that as an excuse for them not to be able to go with chuckies family. She will try saying they can't properly feed the kids their normal diet so they can't go or it could mess with their systems or some other stupid tayler logic
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

If she has wic she has to get foods from the list. I don't know how it is with meat/vegetables/fruit. But I know you have to get certain juices and milk. My cousin had it and she couldn't get formula with it.

Just checked the ohio list she could go vegan and still get food
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Piperx wrote:If she has wic she has to get foods from the list. I don't know how it is with meat/vegetables/fruit. But I know you have to get certain juices and milk. My cousin had it and she couldn't get formula with it.
I don't think you can get any meats with wic, fruits and veggies she can probably only get $15-20 worth. She can only get like 1% milk and I think only those frozen 100% juices. Then she can get certain beans and only plain cereals like chex or cherrios.

Thats strange about your cousin not getting the formula with wic because you can in my state. Our grocery store actually has the formula for wic stored up front ahead of time in boxes of how much they people are allowed. I've had someone in line before say they called in and needed so and so formula and someone came over with the box and they ran her wic check through there machine

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”