RaisingEyebrows part 46

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: RaisingEyebrows part 46

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

lily1995 wrote:Anberlin has already been bitten in that picture so why the fuck has Tayler still not taught her how to properly hold a dog.
Because all Tayler cares about is that the picture looks cute
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That poor puppy. She looks like "kill me now!"

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Primadxnna »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/19 ... 251bb2.jpg[/img]

"Pity me"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:Wow. Look at the way Anberlin is holding that poor puppy. Why would tayker take this picture and post it? I bet she posted it on IG before conforting Anberlin.
I want to smack her and the kids across the face for treating a dog that way.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Ugh she's so pathetic. I dont think i know anyone who posts physical proof of their "assault" online constantly for others to see. Like when did that become a thing?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

The dog nearly got anberlins eye... jeez. She couldve been seriously injured.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Her poses are always so awkward and uncomfortable. We get it, you have cheap tattoos.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Great. She's creating a problem dog. Problem children with a problem dog. All due to Tayler's inability to comprehend that children and dogs require structure, love, and appropriate discipline. Those kids are too young to hold the puppy. She doesn't need to, or want to be held above the ground for any reason. If she wants to cuddle, do it on the damn floor so the dog can walk away if it doesn't want the attention/torture to continue. She's such a dumbass. I hope someone else gives that dog a good home. Tayler is incapable of raising pets. Or kids.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

gypsophila wrote:Great. She's creating a problem dog. Problem children with a problem dog. All due to Tayler's inability to comprehend that children and dogs require structure, love, and appropriate discipline. Those kids are too young to hold the puppy. She doesn't need to, or want to be held above the ground for any reason. If she wants to cuddle, do it on the damn floor so the dog can walk away if it doesn't want the attention/torture to continue. She's such a dumbass. I hope someone else gives that dog a good home. Tayler is incapable of raising pets. Or kids.
But Tayler has had pets all her life! She said that she loves to care and love them! Her cat even came back from the dead sparking like Edward Cullen!*~* *end sarcasm*
Seriously though I agree, she needs to teach her kids to not be so rough with that poor puppy. I'm surprised that puppy is still alive.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Tayler annoys me in a lot of ways but I think the main one is that she wants her family to look good but doesn't give a shit about how things REALLY are when you stop taking pictures for instagram. If only the opinions of instagoobs would help her kids succeed in life, they might have a chance, but as it is those kids are doomed, and its really sad Tayler can't get her shit together enough for them. That's kind of what damn good moms do. Being a mom is more than feeding, clothing, and sheltering kids. That's the bare minimum. Oh, I guess they have a dog, so they're totally normal and functioning. /sarcasm
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1988jjj »

Is her IG gone again?
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

1988jjj wrote:Is her IG gone again?
[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/19 ... 1959cc.jpg[/img]

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

it's now satantouchedmybooty
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Ew. She tries so hard to be cool. She's just messed up on the head. And that's sad because it's just her and the kids. So who knows what's really going on with her life and what she does all day.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

OhioIsForIdiots.

She clearly can't stay away from internet (even though she was probably told to keep a lid on things). I'm just disgusted by her. She thrives off the attention, even negative kind.

And everything we say here has been said over and over because the piece of trash that is Tayler will never change. She only uses words like "studying for GED" to polish her public image when in fact, she's not lifting a damn fucking finger.

At this point, the only hope the kids have is CPS.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

The past 5 years has been one big hope CPS would do something and they haven't. Columbiana County has let those poor children down time and again.

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
SomethingGoodCanWork
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SomethingGoodCanWork »

kingoflove21vher wrote:The past 5 years has been one big hope CPS would do something and they haven't. Columbiana County has let those poor children down time and again.

I know. I have been really surprised and disappointed about that. I had someone call maliciously on me to get revenge and the stuff she said was incredibly outlandish and really easily disproven (i.e. said we lived in a filthy motel room with needles everywhere etc) when in fact we live comfortably and own a nice, clean home and are more against addiction than the average person because I have lost both of my siblings to the disease. My son is also medically fragile and closely followed by doctors and his entire medical team defended us and told CPS we are incredible parents. CPS conceded early on that it was obviously a false report but they still investigated thoroughly, showed up multiple times unannounced to catch us off guard to see how the condition of our child and home would be on a normal day when we wouldn't expect them, etc and then closed the case unfounded. I really don't believe her county's department can or has been that thorough with her, there is no way. I am not saying they would come right in and take the kids away immediately but they would definitely be telling her she has to get a job and GED and parenting classes maybe? Like, if they were doing their damn jobs and closely investigating this girl, they could easily see how many problems there are and they would be forcing her to fix them by threat of having her children removed. They must suck or be super overwhelmed with people even shockingly worse than Tayler.
"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit."
-TØP-
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

kingoflove21vher wrote:The past 5 years has been one big hope CPS would do something and they haven't. Columbiana County has let those poor children down time and again.

Especially since they have been contacted by people ho give them actual proof unlike when krusty called and they still haven't did anything
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I had dealings with CPS for the family I nannied for and they went so far as to order not just the parents, but me to get a drug test including cutting out a big chunk of my hair. That was pretty much the worst. I don't know what's going on in her area that they're consistently dropping the ball but it's sad. Why doesn't Chuckie's family try to report her and get custody of the kids? They must see the neglect
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I get the feeling Chuckie's family isn't that much better. Hopefully now that the court is involved with the divorce pending and Chuckie's DV charges, they'll both have to go to parenting classes.
Those false reports really piss me off. They waste the time of people who are already overloaded with cases. Something Good, while they were investigating you, that time could have been spent on children that were really needing help! Not your fault, I know. It's not the same, but I had Animal Control called on me once. My neighbors were feuding and somehow I got in the middle. They told them my dog was neglected. She took one look at him and got so mad. Not at me, but at the people who wasted her time. It was obvious to anyone my dog wasn't neglected or abused. People like that deserve a special place in hell. All they think about is causing trouble for someone, not how the overworked social worker or cop or animal control officer is wasting time that could be spent really helping someone. Rant over.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”