TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

I don't get why she says she needs someone to teach her how to drive? It's pretty simple and I thought she's done it before. Study the drivers manual, take the test, get a license? It's not that hard. Especially when you're over 18
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Is it just me, or does Anberlin look like she has a rash? Or is it just the way the picture is? That's Anberlin, right?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She gives the kids away on weekends to try stop Chuckie from going out. She is the ultimate poser. I can't believe how little she's done with her life over the last 4 years. Now she's all talk, no action. I think people are actually getting sick of hearing about it because nothing ever changes.

What is the point of having a driver's license, other than to say she has it? She'll never be able to afford a car, insurance, gas and maintenance, even if someone gives her ANOTHER junker. So it's pointless. It's just a way to deflect from the fact that she can't stay in classes long enough to finish her GED.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Looks like Hayley finally found a ride to Taylers house. I remember them both having a convo on IG about Hayley asking her mom for a ride to Taylers house. They both sounded like like teenagers asking each other's parents if they could come over. Looks like Hayley doesn't have a car or license either, but wanted to get pregnant along with Tayler lmao.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Tayler or danwell, whichever of you reads this first.

Tayler, you are a massive pile of shit. I can't even begin to explain what a horrible person you are, and how bad I feel for your poor children. I bet your dog is counting her lucky stars she doesn't have to stay with you. You are lazy, you are STUPID, and you are a liar. You have zero redeeming qualities. The few you did have have slowly disappeared through the years.

You know and I know that your excuses for not doing anything are pathetic. You have no desire to have a job, a car, or a license, but it sure does sound good to say you do am I right?? You can claim you want these things alllll day every day. It'll never happen though because you are a POS mother and human being.

I dont care how harsh I am at this point. This stupid bitch and Krissy made it personal. Come on Tayler, pay us a visit here on ytmd. Let me tell you how I feel to your face. Or better yet, since you have my instagram, shoot me a message. ;)
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

It's always the same sob story. It's everyone else's fault that her life is shitty.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

No one is eager to tear your kids down, we all want to see them come out of this situation thriving but the truth is you have given them such a disadvantaged start to life. No, they don't deserve to suffer but they are and that is all because of you. No one would hold your mistakes against you if you learned from them but you don't, you just keep repeating them and acting like you're moving forward when in reality you keep taking steps back. The fact that you say you are the most honest person you could meet is laughable.

Being on government assistance isn't anything to be ashamed of, however you have been abusing it for years and that is something you should be ashamed of. If you really disliked being on it then you would be trying harder to get off it.

Tayler, it is hard to find anything that isn't negative about you. People have tried to be positive, they have supported you, given you sincere advice and resources and you just threw it back in their faces. We all want you to get your shit together but you have given us no evidence of that ever happening. You honestly can't be suprised at all the negativity around you.

Don't you dare start complaining about Chuckie's family "gossiping". You have been slandering him and his family online for years and you're just mad that they have started to tell their side of the story.

Yes it is amazing that you left Chuckie and managed to stay away for so long but unfortunately that's where my props to you ends. You guys have still continued being toxic to each other while seperated. I'm not even going to bother talking about how he "tried to kill you" because I think that has been discussed enough.

You're a sepcial kind of stupid if you think Chuckie should trust you with a dime, especially after what you have done. Yes he should be supporting his kids and I don't know if he is or not but between government assistance and the amount of help from your family I highly doubt your kids go without. I'm sure Chuckie's family are buying those kids the things they need anyway. No you don't deserve any of that tax money. You are not legally entitled to any of it and you sound like an absolute brat demanding half of it when we all know you will just spend it on more unnecessary crap.

Anyone who thinks you are a good mother is blind. You have exposed those kids to so much danger. You threatened to kill them for fuck sake. No one is expecting you to be a perfect mother but you are far from a good one. Yes, your kids are the way they are because of you. Bad sleeping and poor oral hygiene, eating habits, delayed development, bad attitudes, and inappropriate language are just some of the things that one or all of your kids have so well done.

Tayler, no one is going to pat you on the back until you make an effort and prove to everyone that you are improving your life. At the moment you are all talk and people are tired of waiting to see if you ever follow through with your promises. Time to grow the fuck up, stop wallowing in self pity, get your shit together and givd your kids something to be proud of. Let's be real though, you won't.

P.s. Someone has offered to teach you to drive so there goes another excuse you can use to justify achieveing nothing.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Chuckies mum said they bought the kids a bunch of clothes with his tax money. So he did provide for his kids. Because he didn't give you the cash to waste, your pissed and whiney! You didn't deserve shit, the kids did and they got what they needed. It's not his job to buy you a car. Grow up.
Stop making pathetic excuses and get a damn job! You say there and said if you were in his position you would make sure you had money to support them. Guess what? YOU FUCKING ARE!! So stop being lazy and provide for them and stop relying on everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Why does she think she's entitled to his tax refund? As much as I can't stands Chuckie's racist, homophobic ass, he is entitled to his tax refund because he works. He also supports his kids financially, so he can claim them as dependents. Tayler, you do NOT work. You do not earn any income. Welfare is not considered a taxable income. Hell, you welfare checks are coming out of other people's income that they work for!

Btw I have no issue with welfare or government assistance programs in general. But when welfare queens like Tayler act like they are owed something extra from the IRS or anyone, I get annoyed. Go get a damn job if you want to file for the 2016 tax year.

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Do any of you follow her on snap chat?
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Well, of course she went on a deleting spree on her IG again and changed her IG name to saltandburnme
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mamamayhem14 wrote:Well, of course she went on a deleting spree on her IG again and changed her IG name to saltandburnme
And now most of those pictures are gone too.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She is so incredibly near sighted its ridiculous. A car is not just a one time one lump some payment type of deal. And I can't even imagine the kind of hooptie you would have to settle for for whatever half of chuckles income tax was. You'd still need to find a way to pay for gas, maintenance and the biggest pain in the ass of all INSURANCE.

And I find it funny how now all of a sudden she doesn't have too much anxiety to work or she's not too overwhelmed with her GED classes. Oh that's right, now that chuckie isn't giving you the extra cash to wipe your ass with you finally realized you NEED to work. People have been telling her to get a job for years and her excuse was always that she didn't need to because of chuckie. Now look where you are! I have zero pity. Z E R O. And those little rants really irritate me. They're always the same. If she had stayed at that little pizza shop last year she probably could've scraped enough money together by now to get a car and even have a tax return. Gee go figure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Didn't she quit her job at the pizza place then get back with Chuckie? Her "I have no car therefore I can't work" excuse is just that, an excuse. There are so many other ways she could commute to and from a job. When she does get a car she will find a new excuse as to why she can't work.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Double post but I don't understand why she thinks if she gets a car a job opportunity will magically appear. Who is going to employ a 20 something year old with no education and a job history of a whopping 2 days (I think). She can forget about being hired if an employer decides to google her. One look at the horrific digital footprint she has left behind and they will throw her resume in the trash, that is if they haven't done so already when they see how pathetic it is.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

lily1995 wrote:Double post but I don't understand why she thinks if she gets a car a job opportunity will magically appear. Who is going to employ a 20 something year old with no education and a job history of a whopping 2 days (I think). She can forget about being hired if an employer decides to google her. One look at the horrific digital footprint she has left behind and they will throw her resume in the trash, that is if they haven't done so already when they see how pathetic it is.
Could not have said it better myself!

Plus all the "I actually love to work" bullshit.... Child you've worked 2 days, barely, in your entire life. You don't even know the meaning of work.

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

The funny thing is when Tayler actually starts working and files taxes, she will probably owe since she didn't file when she did YouTube and never paid any taxes.
#FreeBen
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So how does learning to drive work in the US? In Australia when you're on your learners permit you need to be accompanied by someone who has had their full license for two years.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”