TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by hannahbanana »

She asked people to caption a picture of Anberlin for her. First off, didnt she make a meme of a baby Alesana with her eyes wide open and she captioned it, "when you see the booty" or something like that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovetolove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovetolove »

M
M h.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

This is for Ohio and she has none of those issues. She's out of luck! Also, I don't believe she is on disability which is definitely going to make it a no go for her. Lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Lmao service dogs don't spend all ther time tied up in the backyard. Hey Tayler, if she means that much to you then why don't you sell something to get the cash to keep her, or better yet work for the money, I'm sure there are plenty of odd jobs advertised in your area that you could do. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten attatched to a dog you couldn't afford to keep in the first place.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

hannahbanana wrote:She asked people to caption a picture of Anberlin for her. First off, didnt she make a meme of a baby Alesana with her eyes wide open and she captioned it, "when you see the booty" or something like that?
I see where she's coming from being pissed about this, but the person wasn't directly talking about her daughter like that. Like, they weren't talking about her sucking their penis. And she shouldn't post pictures and videos of her daughters half naked, either, if she gets so worked up over how people speak about/think about them. I think she's got a few loose screws up there or something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

tayler definitly didn't pay the pet deposit, get permission from her landlord, or follow the rules of keeping a pet. she said the dog was going to cost $300 to keep and she was gonna pay it in january until chuckie "tried to kill her" and she couldn't. tayler, if you didn't have the money to pay the pet deposit before getting the pet, then you shouldn't have gotten the freaking dog!! that's not how the world works. you can't do what you want, when and how you want, and expect the world to bend around you. idiot.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

the landlord probably asked tayler how she pays for the dog because she lives in government housing, meaning the landlord knows taylers broke as shit and receives tons of other government assistance and if she can't afford to take care of and feed herself/her kids, then how the hell is she paying for this dog? taylers mad that she got caught lying and can't get away with it and is again trying to play victim to get her way
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Why bother getting a dog if you have no income and can't even buy food for it? Dog food is not cheap!! This girl is nuts.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

zipadeedodah wrote:Why bother getting a dog if you have no income and can't even buy food for it? Dog food is not cheap!! This girl is nuts.

I want to know what food she was feeding her...probably the cheapest garbage. Which winds up getting them really sick. Our cats went from the cheapest food to premium food, and before they constantly threw up, had hairballs, were very shaky...with this food you can see the difference, even in the oldest, a 15 year old cat.

class, not ass
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

She wouldn't necessarily have to train the dog any specific way. If she registers Lilith as an emotional support animal it would be far easier. She just has to actually see a therapist and make some bullshit up like she needs Lilith to feel safe and anxiety-free.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Batskie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Batskie »

I've never had a pet before other than fish so I'm wondering ..... How long does it take to train a dog to come when you call it? Like is three months enough time to realistically have Lilith trained to run back into the house if Tayler were to holler down the street from the front door?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Someone left a comment saying how Tayler should pretend to say that she found Lilith and she could get shots or any other care for free. This girl claimed that she did that when she couldn't afford to neuter and shots for her dog and it worked. -__-
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

My dog listened at 3 months

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Idk about that. My shiba is an escape artist and a runner and he's a year and a half old and nothing has helped. But that's the nature of his breed so I think he'll always be like this or grow out of on his own. I cant even tell what breed Lilith is. I had a lab mix before my shiba and he just naturally always stayed right by my side if we went for a walk off leash. No training required. I think she could train Lilith not to bolt out the door though with a conmand like "stay". And that should be done now as a pup. My shiba will at least do that when I open the door.

Anyways did anyone see her mom on Facebook saying that she should start a go fund me to raise the money. Like seriously?? The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree does it. It's not just about raising the money to get her shots and get her fixed this one time. She's going to always need money to take care of her period! Your mommy can't just keep buying you dog food. She's going to need toys and leashes and yearly shots and God forbid she gets sick at all. Jesus Christ. I don't know how these people enable her so damn much. They should be telling her it sucks but if she can't financially take care of her then she should give her to a family that could.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

In what universe does saying you found a dog mean you get free health care (shots and fixed) for the dog? Most shelters are scrambling for money.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

It depends on the dog, and the owner. My dog (boxer mix) learned pretty much everything in two weeks. Sit, paw, comes when he's called and even a few other cute little tricks. I've had many dogs, and trained more than I can count so it was much easier for me to do. It takes time and patience to train a dog, which apparently tayler has neither. She expects it to be fully trained from the start. The more comfortable the dog feels around you, the better chance it will listen. If your rude and scream at the dog chances are it still won't listen to you. Of course there are more stubborn breeds that can be harder to train as well. She can't take care of her kids let alone a dog. I forget exactly, but we're did she get a dog? The adoption centers near me are very strict when it comes to animals. You have to show proof of income, approval from landlord, proof of a vet and so on. They don't let just anybody adopt a animal!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

atr1252 wrote:It depends on the dog, and the owner. My dog (boxer mix) learned pretty much everything in two weeks. Sit, paw, comes when he's called and even a few other cute little tricks. I've had many dogs, and trained more than I can count so it was much easier for me to do. It takes time and patience to train a dog, which apparently tayler has neither. She expects it to be fully trained from the start. The more comfortable the dog feels around you, the better chance it will listen. If your rude and scream at the dog chances are it still won't listen to you. Of course there are more stubborn breeds that can be harder to train as well. She can't take care of her kids let alone a dog. I forget exactly, but we're did she get a dog? The adoption centers near me are very strict when it comes to animals. You have to show proof of income, approval from landlord, proof of a vet and so on. They don't let just anybody adopt a animal!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
I believe she got it from a backyard breeder

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Just because a dog knows how to come when you call doesn't always mean that they will though. Not to defend Tayler at all, I'm just saying that they're animals with thoughts, drives, and desires of their own. Much like chidren, they don't always listen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

So on top of everything, she's moving AGAIN. I can't even remember how many places those kids have lived in so far. Maybe it's time they cut her off of section 8 and just let her fend for herself. She can move back in with her enabler mom. Those kids have had nothing permanent in their entire lives. That has to cause major issues.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Just because a dog knows how to come when you call doesn't always mean that they will though. Not to defend Tayler at all, I'm just saying that they're animals with thoughts, drives, and desires of their own. Much like chidren, they don't always listen
That's true. My dog never bolted for the door until he got old. He has bad separation anxiety now, and tries to leave with us. Every dog is different, like children. But also like children, they respond better to consistency and positive reinforcement. I have a feeling she hadn't put a lot of effort into training the dog.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”