TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I don't see why her kids need bikes for Easter. Pretty sure she got them bikes last Easter. Also, why do they have to be new? She could get them used bikes. Oh that's right! She needs them to be new so she can return them in a few months or sell them because she's "broke", like she always does.
We are planning on doing the umbrella "basket" that has been posted everywhere except with different things (rainboots, little bit of candy, coloring books, kites, etc) there's so much cheap stuff at Dollar Tree, there are cheap coloring books and kites at Wal-Mart and there are always clearance sections at pretty much all stores. She really has no excuse. What about her mom or "rich" dad that she bragged were so much better off than Chuckies parents? Why can't they help her?

We all know this is her still whining that she didn't get any of Chuckies tax money and that he's the bad guy. Boo hoo! Let's here some more of those excuses as to why she can't work.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Um Easter isn't Christmas. Get the fuck over it and get a damn job.

class, not ass
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And why are her kids "expecting" bikes? Kids that age don't tend to expect things unless they're told they are getting them. I'll bet she told them they would get bikes so she can blame Chuckie when they don't. She just seems like that kind of manipulative.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

lmmomSD wrote:And why are her kids "expecting" bikes? Kids that age don't tend to expect things unless they're told they are getting them. I'll bet she told them they would get bikes so she can blame Chuckie when they don't. She just seems like that kind of manipulative.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
What the heck ever happened to getting a simple Easter basket? Why are her kids expecting to get bikes? Don't they already have some? She literally treats Easter like it's another Christmas and she's always breaking down about how her kids will be forever traumatized because they didn't get big gifts for Easter.
The wagon was probably sold or Sam took it back when they broke up. She's telling them that the Easter bunny is giving them big gifts and that's not right.
Yes her kids will be traumatized, not because the Easter didn't bring them bikes or wagons, but because Tayler lied to them. And why she worried? She knows that in the end someone will buy her kids all those things.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Double post but when I was reading her IG post, I really thought that they got back together. She can't live on her own, I really do think that they are going to get back together. Looking at old photos is going to bring back those feelings. Let's not forget that she gave Sam and Hayley the boot not long after Easter because she was desperate to get things for Alesanas birthday. Tayler has mention that she wants to go all out for Alesanas 5th birthday, so I do see them getting back really soon.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I have two lab mixes and they stay outside for 3 to 4 hours at a time.
I bring them inside they eat and drink and then stand at my sliding door crying to go back outside. <I should add this is just when the weather is nice. Cold weather I have them inside as much as I can>
We have a big backyard they run around and jump on eachother.
So no keeping your dog's outside isn't neglect lol.

Tayler on the other hand....probably has that dog outside in her front yard on a leash all day and night never to play with it.
The only interaction it gets is for her to take a picture to post on instagram to show every one she still has it....
Last edited by mac-n-cheese on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also to add about the breastfeeding pictures.

I breast fed both my son's. My first son until almost 3.
My 2nd son is 2 and he still nurses for comfort or at night if he wakes up.

I never once allowed my children to play with my nipples.

They are for milk not for playing. Especially after my first weaned...

That is is just weird. Boy or girl...after they are done they should be DONE.
to allow Anberlin to play with her nipples is just weird and gross to me...
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Incase people can't see it like me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They did get bikes for "easter 2015".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Uhg Tayler is never accountable for anything.
You ever think tayler that he's not giving you money because he knows you're going to BLOW it.
He probably doesn't trust that you actually will buy presents for the kids.

And the "I wouldn't do him like that "

Yes you would tayler...because you're immature and insane. And you use you're childrenas pawns in your sick sick games...
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

She's probably sold them along with the cars alesana and jakoby received. She lets them keep gift for a few months then it's sold.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

She sells their toys, clothes, bikes, etc when she is "broke" and even junks her means of transportation for money. All the laptops, cameras, and everything she has sold when she could of had a job and got to keep it all.
Seems so crazy to keep buying things just to sell them in a couple months. It has to be hard on the kids. :(
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ambrosia wrote:She's probably sold them along with the cars alesana and jakoby received. She lets them keep gift for a few months then it's sold.

Omg I totally forgot about those cars. I wonder where they went haha.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I really don't understand giving big gifts for Easter. When I was younger all we got was chocolate (like most people) and if we got gifts they were very small things. Easter is not Christmas and she shouldn't be teaching her kids to expect big gifts like that each year. She said the bikes she got last year are "too small" wtf?

I definitely think she is preparing to get back with Chuckie because a) she can't stay away from him and b) she needs him to pay for everything. I feel like she's going to try and change people's opinion of him by posting sappy shit on insta and claiming "they were just being immature". If they get back together I don't know how any of her followers could keep supporting her. If he was really a violent attempted murderer then why would she let him back around her and the kids? Regardless of what happens between those two idiots I hope Chuckie's family still do whatever they were planning against Tayler.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

My daughter is getting her first bike for Easter. Her birthday is in November. And getting her a bike right before winter seemed like a dick move haha. So we decided on Easter. But its from us, not the Easter bunny. Because we don't want big gifts to become an expectation. That said, we found one used. When we explained our financial situation they just gave it to us. Some cleaning, tightening of bolts, and some air in the tires and it is ready for Easter morning!

Tayler shouldnt be getting ragged on for wanting to get her kids big gifts for Easter. She should be getting ragged on for not working for them, being a cunt, and not saving the bikes from last year. Even if they out grew the bikes, the middle kid could use the biggest bike, youngest kid use the middle bike, and the oldest can get a bike used.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lily1995 wrote:I really don't understand giving big gifts for Easter. When I was younger all we got was chocolate (like most people) and if we got gifts they were very small things. Easter is not Christmas and she shouldn't be teaching her kids to expect big gifts like that each year. She said the bikes she got last year are "too small" wtf?

I definitely think she is preparing to get back with Chuckie because a) she can't stay away from him and b) she needs him to pay for everything. I feel like she's going to try and change people's opinion of him by posting sappy shit on insta and claiming "they were just being immature". If they get back together I don't know how any of her followers could keep supporting her. If he was really a violent attempted murderer then why would she let him back around her and the kids? Regardless of what happens between those two idiots I hope Chuckie's family still do whatever they were planning against Tayler.
Just like my SIL...goes big with Easter (1-3 expensive toys) yet when my niece and nephews birthday comes in April she buys NOTHING for them except party decorations, says that it's her family's job to give everything.

class, not ass
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I also wonder if she's starting to get worried about their impending court battle. She knows he has plenty of dirt on her. If they get back together that will all go away.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Dang, my Easter we got candy and maybe a few small toys like a stuffed animal and a book or game. I can understand someone who maybe has a birthday close to a holiday like ladymama's daughter, but I doubt all of Tayler's kids are around that time!
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The fact that she has to buy them a big gift every year for Easter and acts like it's the end of the world if she doesn't is what I find dumb. No doubt her family will pay for them.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Double post but whatever happened to that boyfriend she supposedly had?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”