Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

SilverLady01 wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:I honestly think she could give away her children as easily if they didn't serve a controlling purpose towards Chuckie. Maybe I am too brutal but she shows no maternal instincts. She only puts up with her kids because she has to. Because she can't give them away like a dog.
Plus they're her meal ticket.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
I am glad I am not the only one! I thought I was very cruel. But she fails to give another impression.
I'm sure she cares about them, but she's not maternal in any way... And honestly I think she would be happier without them, except that she'd have nothing to dramatise over and she's a control freak so she would go crazy with nothing to control.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by lily1995 »

The welfare queens have been reunited.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

OMG her and Hayley are kissing??? How did that come about? What made them do that?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

The alcohol and attention. Hayley, you're disgusting. People like them make it harder to get accepted for being gay because everyone says it's an "I kissed a girl" phase

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

sugarplum14 wrote:OMG her and Hayley are kissing??? How did that come about? What made them do that?
I've kissed my best girl friend of 19 years lol it's not that big of a deal
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

As trashy as Tayler and Hayley are together, it looks like they are having a double date fishing/camping. It's a good thing that this new man of hers is willing to be friends with Hayley and her boyfriend, and has including the kids. Hayley said so herself that she didn't like chuckie around her or her kids. Chuckie never took the kids anywhere or did anything fun like that unless his parents were involved (like their summer trip to the beach, he always looked bored like he was forced to go there). However I do think posting that picture was unnecessary, especially the caption.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
sugarplum14 wrote:OMG her and Hayley are kissing??? How did that come about? What made them do that?
I've kissed my best girl friend of 19 years lol it's not that big of a deal
I used to do that all the time with my best friend when I was a teeny, a little kiss touching lips...It was a way to say "This girl is my bff", kinda stupid, but yeah :lol: :lol:
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

I have no problem with two girls kissing. It was just surprising because I thought she was against homosexuality. Plus, doesn't she have a new man?
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Whatever happened to Tayler being bisexual? She mentioned it like once then never spoke about it again. There is nothing wrong with being bisexual but knowing her I have a hard time believing she wasn't just using it as another label to make herself seem more interesting. And that picture is just straight up attention seeking.

It's good that Tayler's flavour of the week doesn't try and stop her from seeing her friends but I'd be pissed if I was Hayley. I can't stand it when people ignore you when they get a partner then come running back wanting to be best friends once they break up.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just have a problem with the "moms by day lesbians by night" hashtag. Maybe I am too touchy. She's just making a really stupid joke. I just have too many friends and family members that have struggled for self acceptance, and in some cases acceptance from family to find it very funny. Especially when from what's been said here, if her friend really turned out to be gay, she probably wouldn't be so accepting. If the gays on this forum aren't offended, and I am being nitpicky and too defensive of my friends, feel free to tell me I'm silly.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I myself am a lesbian and I don't find that amusing at all. Once again, Tayler will do anything for attention.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

sugarplum14 wrote:I have no problem with two girls kissing. It was just surprising because I thought she was against homosexuality. Plus, doesn't she have a new man?
Oh I didn't know she was against homosexuality :| what did she say?
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

hannahbanana wrote:As trashy as Tayler and Hayley are together, it looks like they are having a double date fishing/camping. It's a good thing that this new man of hers is willing to be friends with Hayley and her boyfriend, and has including the kids. Hayley said so herself that she didn't like chuckie around her or her kids. Chuckie never took the kids anywhere or did anything fun like that unless his parents were involved (like their summer trip to the beach, he always looked bored like he was forced to go there). However I do think posting that picture was unnecessary, especially the caption.
I think chuckie has RBF lol
Seriouslywtfwhy01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Seriouslywtfwhy01 »

lmmomSD wrote:I just have a problem with the "moms by day lesbians by night" hashtag. Maybe I am too touchy. She's just making a really stupid joke. I just have too many friends and family members that have struggled for self acceptance, and in some cases acceptance from family to find it very funny. Especially when from what's been said here, if her friend really turned out to be gay, she probably wouldn't be so accepting. If the gays on this forum aren't offended, and I am being nitpicky and too defensive of my friends, feel free to tell me I'm silly.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
As a lesbian, I'm not offended. Its clear that she will say or do anything for attention. Its nothing more than that.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Lilith is back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

What in the world, how depressing does that room look. Those poor kids have no idea what a decent room looks like. Yet somewhere in that house, their mom proudly hangs up her Toms bag.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Did she move again? That can't be all of their things. I hope she decorates a little at least.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

She should become a Section 8 Interior Designer! Lol. Poor kids. They don't know what a real kids room is and they're going to wind up regretting how she raised them

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

That's so sad, it looks like a prison in there. It doesn't even take much money to decorate, it's as easy as buying paper and markers! Anyone remember those black fuzzy posters? I had tons of those.

I actually wish I could send those poor girls some art supplies, or books, or anything. Too bad Taylor would just sell it all.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Pinterest has a bunch of cheap decor ideas that look great. I grew up with a plain apartment with no decor and very little furniture and I hated it. I felt inadequate when I went to my friends homes because they looked like photos in magazines. I hope her kids don't feel that way

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”