The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Unread post by Panda714 »

Thing is though she never once mentioned abortion(that I can recall)with previous pregnancies. She and Chuckie were both horrid to each other so he could threaten to take the kids and leave because calling her out would simply bring his own sins to life. She had the upper hand in a sense. This guy was older than Chuckie and probably a bit smarter. He didn't take her shit and she's suddenly eager to remove him from her life and only just now was abortion ever a thought to her(at least that she ever publicly stated)and any and all mention of the baby is being swept away? It's sketchy as fuck. If she lost it she would say that. Hell she would be shoving it down our throats. We feel confident she got one because knowing hoer behaviors, it fits best. Are we supposed to assume she just flat out grew up overnight and is simply keeping her business to herself for once? Would be nice but I doubt it.

Also how she's magically forgiven Chuckie is to me one of two things. Either she simply is desperate to paint Kevin as a bad guy and marking him as worse wings her that, or she wants him back. Strangely convenient that she's forgiven Chuckie and also newly single. The idea of her getting an abortion so that she no longer has some rando's baby keeping a legit distance from Chuckie doesn't seem too out of her box of tricks.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it but the fact that her even considering an abortion came so out of left field just has me suspicious
TallButShort
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TallButShort »

I follow this girl off and on because I can't really deal with her actions.

Is she still on YouTube? I have trouble keeping up.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Except that shitty tattoo.....

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

I honestly don't believe she had an abortion. I think she is craving the attention though. She wants people to believe that she did it. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes out and says she got it just to mess with Kevin. I also think she wants to get back with Chuckie (God knows why lol)

I'm not against abortions. Sometimes they are necessary. But I don't think people should be using them to hurt and manipulate others. Imo, Tayler purposely got pregnant by this guy. Things don't go her way and she claims she wants to terminate the pregnancy. I don't think she should be throwing it around all willy-nilly. Abortions are serious and shouldn't be made such a mockery of this way. There are so many women who struggle to make the decision whether or not to go through with terminating. It's a life changing decision. People like Tayler make it seem like a big joke and it's not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I feel like there's a big mixture of reasons for her wanting an abortion. She probably thought Kevin would be her meal ticket and when she realized he was a POS and he wasn't going to take care of her then the idea of raising 4 kids alone on welfare freak her out. As it rightfully should. I also think now she wants to get back with Chuckie because she thinks that's all she's worth and he obviously won't take her back after having some other guys baby and I'm sure it was killing her to not be able to say all her kids have the same dad.

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

I would love to know Chuckies families thoughts on what's happened in the last few weeks

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

If she decided to do an abortion good for her. I tried looking at her IG last night but I guess it's private. I don't have Instagram and I'm not signing up just to look.

eliza0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliza0609 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... f836cc.png[/img] hmm.. still no mention of that baby, just her other three

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

With Tayler you have to wait to see actual proof of anything, so I don't know if she had a termination or not. We'll find out eventually. I absolutely feel it was in everyone's best interest if she did do it. She shouldn't get blame or guilt if she made that decision. Who would want to be tied to some other abusive loser for the rest of your life because you had a kid together? Nope! If she did it, it was the right choice. It was done for the "right" reasons, period. In the end, it would benefit her kids, and herself. She shouldn't be getting pregnant right now. So good for her IF she chose that path. Now, just do something with your life Tayler!!
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
kristunn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kristunn »

Her current Insta... wow!
btw I know its hers because thetripptrio is the only page I follow that also follows hers.
Screenshot_20161020-015930.png
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

What's her Instagram.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She'll be back. When I looked earlier, someone was arguing with her on one of her posts, about the kids. She said that none of it bothered her, blah, blah, blah, then obviously she deleted it all because it DOES bother her. It's not like she gets tons of criticism from hundreds of people. Even if you look at this site, it's not that many people in this thread talking about her, and lately, some have been agreeing that she should terminate, if that's what this is all about. People actually want to see her succeed, for the benefit of her kids. It may sound harsh to her, but people would respect her if she turned her life around at this point. Going back to work, even if she never finished her GED would be a great first step. IMO. At least that way she is providing a good role model for her kids and isn't so wrapped up in her own head all the time. I think she needs to go back on her meds, because it's really clear that she does better on them. She falls apart every time she gets pregnant.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I just checked, and yep that seems to be her new IG name and everything but her followers is wiped clean.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

i heard she was posting all sorts of craziness before deleting. anybody see?
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

It would be great if Tayler did indeed have an abortion. She can't parent the 3 kids she already has. adding 4th to the mix will just be an another excuse to not finish GED, to not work etc.

I think Tayler was just milking it for the attention, which is what she typically does. It backfired and Kevin probably flipped and pulled out the CPS card again. And in Tayler's world, if she deletes it, it's forever gone. LOL.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Can you get a termination that fast though? Isn't it kind of a process? I thought you needed a doctors appointment and then a psychologist assessment. Plus where did she get the money?

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Mummyandthree wrote:Can you get a termination that fast though? Isn't it kind of a process? I thought you needed a doctors appointment and then a psychologist assessment. Plus where did she get the money?

Tayler said that Kevin made fun of her by saying how she doesnt even have the money to have an abortion. If her mom suggested it, then I'm sure her mom would be paying it for. Or maybe the money will come from that Tayler's secret stash of money that she claims she keeps for herself.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Mummyandthree wrote:Can you get a termination that fast though? Isn't it kind of a process? I thought you needed a doctors appointment and then a psychologist assessment. Plus where did she get the money?

Not at planned parenthood, i know someone who went one day to confirm her pregnancy and then called and set up another appointment to get the abortion pills. All in the same week.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:

Not at planned parenthood, i know someone who went one day to confirm her pregnancy and then called and set up another appointment to get the abortion pills. All in the same week.
You can only do the pills up to the 12th week. Laws about counselling vary, but no states require an actual psych assessment. It all depends on that state's definition of "informed consent". Bottom line is that you can get it done pretty quickly. I didn't look up Ohio laws, so I don't know about Ohio in particular.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

According to the Planned Parenthood site you can't have the pill after you're seven week along. Where the flying fuck is she gonna get that kinda cash?!

Standard procedure also means she'all be getting an ultrasound. I've never gotten an abortion so I dunno but do they let you see? I'd bet she'd be all fine and dandy bet the minute she sees the 12-13 week ultrasound she'd back out

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”