• Advertisement
    

2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:19 am

just got done watching up on some of her videos so i'm sorry if it's been mentioned already but does anyone else get the feeling that V and her hubby are headed down the same path as britney and ean? i feel like she's filling us in more on her feelings of being alone and sad a lot more almost to justify something to come down the line.....
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 286 times
Been thanked: 1480 times

Advertisement

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby Blackswan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:50 am

MommaOfThree wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I wonder why V hasn't posted a video in a whole week! Probably spending her time studying Britney looking for new ways to copy her.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk


She’s too busy taking care of her kids, cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry...oh wait, that’s KC’s job. She’s too busy taking unflattering selfies of herself in the Britney Mirror.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you dense? She's busy keeping Charlie's toys organized by categories.
User avatar
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 7261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 21510 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:05 am

theg0ssiping1 wrote:just got done watching up on some of her videos so i'm sorry if it's been mentioned already but does anyone else get the feeling that V and her hubby are headed down the same path as britney and ean? i feel like she's filling us in more on her feelings of being alone and sad a lot more almost to justify something to come down the line.....


Not the same path but I don't see them being together forever. I think when they finally are together it will be a culture shock for Vanessa. She has never really lived with David for any significant period of time alone. For the most part she has her own routine and life. Adding him back in permanently prob won't go as well as she hopes. Add to that the chance she may have to make a huge move to a different country and be apart from all she knows....things will be hard once the honeymoon phase wears off.
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 127 times
Been thanked: 6238 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby OhHiImSam » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:40 am

Imma be in Charlotte on Sunday for a show.

Do I hope I see Vanessa in public?

Yes.
Image
User avatar
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm
Has thanked: 1522 times
Been thanked: 10704 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby lagenialester » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:19 pm

So is KC her friend or au pair? I’m sure they didn’t bring the kids rock climbing with them...Nona must be back in town.
User avatar
lagenialester
Informer
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 am
Has thanked: 1743 times
Been thanked: 2199 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby noggins » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 pm

lizpuff2006 wrote:Not the same path but I don't see them being together forever. I think when they finally are together it will be a culture shock for Vanessa. She has never really lived with David for any significant period of time alone. For the most part she has her own routine and life. Adding him back in permanently prob won't go as well as she hopes. Add to that the chance she may have to make a huge move to a different country and be apart from all she knows....things will be hard once the honeymoon phase wears off.

I totally agree with you. I don't get the moving to a different country story though. Why would the military ever give Lily the ok to do that when she needs all kinds of physical, mental, educational and medical interventions. Unless she's planning to go on their own dime
noggins
Amateur
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby hannahbananastar32 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:32 pm

B & E broke up so of course V & D HAVE to break up.

Something that’s annoying me. She can’t cope in the US with her mother and potentially her in laws and an au pair. WTF is she going to do when she “moves abroad”. I can see it lasting 6mos if she does actually move before there’s a “we broke up” video. I reckon there will be one before the end of the year


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:21 am
Has thanked: 2658 times
Been thanked: 801 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby rdt1004 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:49 pm

I don't know about V leaving D. Without him, she would be nothing. And I'm not just talking about their relationship status, but financially. Vanessa has barely ever worked a real long time job consistently. She's a stage five clinger and she will cling to him, his military money, and the lifestyle she thinks it affords her for as long as she can cause she's lazy af and won't work a real job or go back to school. If she left him, she'd have to move back in with her mom.
User avatar
rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 17821 times
Been thanked: 5117 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:02 pm

rdt1004 wrote:I don't know about V leaving D. Without him, she would be nothing. And I'm not just talking about their relationship status, but financially. Vanessa has barely ever worked a real long time job consistently. She's a stage five clinger and she will cling to him, his military money, and the lifestyle she thinks it affords her for as long as she can cause she's lazy af and won't work a real job or go back to school. If she left him, she'd have to move back in with her mom.


No matter how V feels if David wants to leave he can find the door himself. I don't know how he stands her let alone has more kids with her. He must have a walnut for a brain
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 127 times
Been thanked: 6238 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby rdt1004 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:06 pm

lizpuff2006 wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:I don't know about V leaving D. Without him, she would be nothing. And I'm not just talking about their relationship status, but financially. Vanessa has barely ever worked a real long time job consistently. She's a stage five clinger and she will cling to him, his military money, and the lifestyle she thinks it affords her for as long as she can cause she's lazy af and won't work a real job or go back to school. If she left him, she'd have to move back in with her mom.


No matter how V feels if David wants to leave he can find the door himself. I don't know how he stands her let alone has more kids with her. He must have a walnut for a brain

Absolutely, I think David will most likely end up leaving Vanessa one day. Depends on how long it takes for him to smarten up and realize how awful she is, but David leaving Vanessa is much more likely to happen than her leaving him.
User avatar
rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 17821 times
Been thanked: 5117 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby guineapeegz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:22 pm

OhHiImSam wrote:Imma be in Charlotte on Sunday for a show.

Do I hope I see Vanessa in public?

Yes.


Girlll, do you want to become Dani 2.0??? Jk lol, but omg, if I saw stupid Brittany with that dumb "its just a nose ring" hat in public, I'd ask her what it means and tell her it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Lol
Image
User avatar
guineapeegz
Gossiper
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 2581 times
Been thanked: 2544 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby OhHiImSam » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:50 pm

guineapeegz wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:Imma be in Charlotte on Sunday for a show.

Do I hope I see Vanessa in public?

Yes.


Girlll, do you want to become Dani 2.0??? Jk lol, but omg, if I saw stupid Brittany with that dumb "its just a nose ring" hat in public, I'd ask her what it means and tell her it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Lol


Yes, my plan is to become friends with Dani to get to Vanessa to get to Britney. It's the long con.

Nah, Waitress is on tour and the closest it's going to be is Charlotte, lul, and I've always just wanted to see a vlogger out in the wild.
Image
User avatar
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm
Has thanked: 1522 times
Been thanked: 10704 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby guineapeegz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:32 pm

OhHiImSam wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:Imma be in Charlotte on Sunday for a show.

Do I hope I see Vanessa in public?

Yes.


Girlll, do you want to become Dani 2.0??? Jk lol, but omg, if I saw stupid Brittany with that dumb "its just a nose ring" hat in public, I'd ask her what it means and tell her it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Lol


Yes, my plan is to become friends with Dani to get to Vanessa to get to Britney. It's the long con.

Nah, Waitress is on tour and the closest it's going to be is Charlotte, lul, and I've always just wanted to see a vlogger out in the wild.


Ugh, I wanted to see Waitress really bad but I'm terrible at saving money for musicals like that. Tell me how it goes! It looks so good :)
Image
User avatar
guineapeegz
Gossiper
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 2581 times
Been thanked: 2544 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby ytdramaqueen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:56 pm

David could literally get a 10 but he's with V who's a -1.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ytdramaqueen
Informer
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:40 pm
Has thanked: 1601 times
Been thanked: 1809 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby ughpleasee » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:31 pm

OhHiImSam wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:Imma be in Charlotte on Sunday for a show.

Do I hope I see Vanessa in public?

Yes.


Girlll, do you want to become Dani 2.0??? Jk lol, but omg, if I saw stupid Brittany with that dumb "its just a nose ring" hat in public, I'd ask her what it means and tell her it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Lol


Yes, my plan is to become friends with Dani to get to Vanessa to get to Britney. It's the long con.

Nah, Waitress is on tour and the closest it's going to be is Charlotte, lul, and I've always just wanted to see a vlogger out in the wild.


I doubt Vanessa is just walking around Charlotte lol. But, have fun in Waitress! It's such a good show!
ughpleasee
Amateur
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 1334 times
Been thanked: 287 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:16 pm

So awkward how she was secretly filming David..

And lol at her saying Charlie is starting his terrible 2s early... he’s been in a “terrible 2” stage since he popped out into the world


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 4205 times
Been thanked: 26275 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby rdt1004 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:So awkward how she was secretly filming David..

And lol at her saying Charlie is starting his terrible 2s early... he’s been in a “terrible 2” stage since he popped out into the world


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just about to comment how she moved the camera out of his field of vision when he answered. It would drive me nuts if my spouse was secretly filming our conversation for a stupid vlog.
User avatar
rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 17821 times
Been thanked: 5117 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby Mel1011 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:34 pm

That’s probably why he’s often too “exhausted” to talk to her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 1455 times
Been thanked: 7705 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby MommaOfThree » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:38 pm

She only filmed that conversation so people would ask her questions about the plane tickets she was talking about. I guess she’s only going to film on the days KC isn’t around. Those are the only days she actually has to do something.

Her arms are hella photoshopped in that thumbnail.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Gossiper
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 250 times
Been thanked: 4516 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:40 pm

Oh look! The video opens with "HEY I'M WIWWIE AND THIS IS MY DOLL WHYWA AND SHES NOT AWWOWED TO GO TO SKOOW!"

WTF is up with these YT moms and their kids speech!!! And they dont even correct them!! Lilly is too old to be talking like that....just like Karen and his "yewwo".

That bothers me so much.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:25 am
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 5038 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:41 pm

Kaden*

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:25 am
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 5038 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:41 pm

Oh look, she still can’t be bothered to get lily a fucking pencil for her homework.

Does she have a p.o box? I’m going to send Lily 100 pencils


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 16274 times
Been thanked: 8800 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby amandathcommanda » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:57 pm

Dang. Her skin looks like she’s on drugs! It’s literally worse in every video! And her reflection in the car with charlie....SCARY


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amandathcommanda
Amateur
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:30 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby user123_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Holy shit Vanessa, it's painful to watch Lily do her homework without a proper pencil.
Buy here a pack of these, they will help her learn how to hold a pencil properly to improve her hand writing.

For less than the price of one of your stupid fucking mugs, your daughter will be able to do her school work properly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
user123_
Gossiper
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:55 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2150 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Postby amandathcommanda » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:03 pm

She literally tries to say she has so much footage and that’s why she needs to make multi day vlogs?

More like you have to scrape together a few days to make a 9 minute vlog most times!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amandathcommanda
Amateur
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:30 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 98 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to 2011teenagemom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement