2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Locked
Jessi31
Informer
Informer
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by Jessi31 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:59 am

Charlie "ruined everyones dinner" by knocking over a glass of water? Bitch, please.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaOfThree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1270
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by MommaOfThree » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:12 am

No video for a week...Her kid gets sick and there’s a video uploaded that same night. Typical Vanessa.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
brokenrecord
Talker
Talker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 11:14 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 472 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by brokenrecord » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:03 am

So thunderstorms aren't that dramatic. Also, just maybe, Habachi grills aren't a place for a 1 year old. Charlie was acting his age. Hopefully she learns from this experience and stays in for dinner until Charlie is older. She needs to put her selfishness aside.
classof2015
Informer
Informer
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:36 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by classof2015 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:15 am

I'm sorry but if I was at the table and my food got messed up and they had to throw it away I would be so pissed. I hope they remade it on grill and not in the back. People go there for a show and food not to have it messed up and re made in the back. Why wasn't he in a high chair and why was the cup beside him? Also why didn't she buckle him in the car seat when she took him to the car??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
brokenrecord
Talker
Talker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 11:14 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 472 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by brokenrecord » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:24 am

ssr0312 wrote:Am I the only one wondering how she got the EFMP approved to take Lilly to Japan? I've seen families get denied for issues less serious like seasonal allergies to go over seas. How did the AF approved her? I'm literally so curious lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Didn't she say that if Lily didn't get approved or get the proper care over there, then they would be transferred to a place she would? i'm just going by memory of that video, I could be wrong.
User avatar
brokenrecord
Talker
Talker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 11:14 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 472 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by brokenrecord » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:29 am

classof2015 wrote:I'm sorry but if I was at the table and my food got messed up and they had to throw it away I would be so pissed. I hope they remade it on grill and not in the back. People go there for a show and food not to have it messed up and re made in the back. Why wasn't he in a high chair and why was the cup beside him? Also why didn't she buckle him in the car seat when she took him to the car??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know! She could have avoided the situation all together. Bad parenting on her part. He's one not four. She needs to realize that.
User avatar
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 1044 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by ssr0312 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:34 am

brokenrecord wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:Am I the only one wondering how she got the EFMP approved to take Lilly to Japan? I've seen families get denied for issues less serious like seasonal allergies to go over seas. How did the AF approved her? I'm literally so curious lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Didn't she say that if Lily didn't get approved or get the proper care over there, then they would be transferred to a place she would? i'm just going by memory of that video, I could be wrong.
She did, but she didnt went into details, just made it sound like she was alredy approved. That's what EFMP is, most dependents with chronic/severe medical conditions that require specialists don't get to go overseas. I'm just really curious, hopefully she will do an update! A few viewers have asked but she has not responded.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 1183 times
Been thanked: 1658 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by rottiemama » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:45 pm

ssr0312 wrote:
brokenrecord wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:Am I the only one wondering how she got the EFMP approved to take Lilly to Japan? I've seen families get denied for issues less serious like seasonal allergies to go over seas. How did the AF approved her? I'm literally so curious lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Didn't she say that if Lily didn't get approved or get the proper care over there, then they would be transferred to a place she would? i'm just going by memory of that video, I could be wrong.
She did, but she didnt went into details, just made it sound like she was alredy approved. That's what EFMP is, most dependents with chronic/severe medical conditions that require specialists don't get to go overseas. I'm just really curious, hopefully she will do an update! A few viewers have asked but she has not responded.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Watch all those unnecessary trips to the ER be the reason they can’t get approved. Image (I have no idea if they look at medical records so it’s pure speculation.)

Personally, I don’t want her to go. Japan is wayyyy too good for her! I just know she’s not going to have any respect for their amazing culture and she’ll give Americans a bad name. This girl can’t even go to a Hibachi grill without making a scene. Image
User avatar
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 1044 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by ssr0312 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:50 pm

rottiemama wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:
brokenrecord wrote: Didn't she say that if Lily didn't get approved or get the proper care over there, then they would be transferred to a place she would? i'm just going by memory of that video, I could be wrong.
She did, but she didnt went into details, just made it sound like she was alredy approved. That's what EFMP is, most dependents with chronic/severe medical conditions that require specialists don't get to go overseas. I'm just really curious, hopefully she will do an update! A few viewers have asked but she has not responded.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Watch all those unnecessary trips to the ER be the reason they can’t get approved. Image (I have no idea if they look at medical records so it’s pure speculation.)

Personally, I don’t want her to go. Japan is wayyyy too good for her! I just know she’s not going to have any respect for their amazing culture and she’ll give Americans a bad name. This girl can’t even go to a Hibachi grill without making a scene. Image
I am starting the process now and they do request all medical records but I am not sure if that would include the er.. (probably will, since tricare is the ine who gives them a the records directly)

I think the cultural shock will be a lot for her, and like you mentioned she will be one of those that complains of the opportunity of a lifetime. Believe it or not alot pf military spices station overseas complain about it lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:24 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by sadie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:24 pm

This bitch claims she nearly "lost it" at her one year old for knocking over a glass of water. Move the glass of water away from your baby then God it's not like he did it on purpose he's a baby. I can imagine this bitch screaming at her kids. No wonder Lily looks scared of her.
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 4675 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:00 pm

sadie wrote:This bitch claims she nearly "lost it" at her one year old for knocking over a glass of water. Move the glass of water away from your baby then God it's not like he did it on purpose he's a baby. I can imagine this bitch screaming at her kids. No wonder Lily looks scared of her.
She’s so useless, if she can’t handle him now as a baby can you imagine how she’ll be when he’s in the terrible twos and threes. That age is nothing compared to the 2s & 3s hahaha good luck Banessa


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 5:25 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by kmcp13 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Febe wrote:I love when this video resurfaces lol. I also love when the pube conversation comes up too. They just reiterate the point that she’s the most ridiculous person.

I don’t know why but I felt like when she said “David is at school and he will be coming home this weekend” was so strange. Obviously they were teen parents but imagine going off to college and meeting new friends and being like “oh yeah I got this chick pregnant and she’s home with my kid”. I just couldn’t imagine that. Wouldn’t you want to stay close by to your baby?
Can you elaborate on the ‘pube situation’.. still catching up if someone else has asked since you posted this..!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 756
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by Febe » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:13 pm

kmcp13 wrote:
Febe wrote:I love when this video resurfaces lol. I also love when the pube conversation comes up too. They just reiterate the point that she’s the most ridiculous person.

I don’t know why but I felt like when she said “David is at school and he will be coming home this weekend” was so strange. Obviously they were teen parents but imagine going off to college and meeting new friends and being like “oh yeah I got this chick pregnant and she’s home with my kid”. I just couldn’t imagine that. Wouldn’t you want to stay close by to your baby?
Can you elaborate on the ‘pube situation’.. still catching up if someone else has asked since you posted this..!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few years back Vanessa posted a video at the gym and she showed her stomach but showed a little too low and her pubes were showing. People were talking about it here and Vanessa was posting as a random person talking about it as well. I asked what video it was in and she posted the link and the time stamp. When she was caught posting under other names here, all her random accounts were merged into one and it showed her responding to me with her video. LMAO I’m still laughing. I believe she has taken the video down but man it was hilarious.
kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 5:25 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by kmcp13 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Febe wrote:
kmcp13 wrote:
Febe wrote:I love when this video resurfaces lol. I also love when the pube conversation comes up too. They just reiterate the point that she’s the most ridiculous person.

I don’t know why but I felt like when she said “David is at school and he will be coming home this weekend” was so strange. Obviously they were teen parents but imagine going off to college and meeting new friends and being like “oh yeah I got this chick pregnant and she’s home with my kid”. I just couldn’t imagine that. Wouldn’t you want to stay close by to your baby?
Can you elaborate on the ‘pube situation’.. still catching up if someone else has asked since you posted this..!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few years back Vanessa posted a video at the gym and she showed her stomach but showed a little too low and her pubes were showing. People were talking about it here and Vanessa was posting as a random person talking about it as well. I asked what video it was in and she posted the link and the time stamp. When she was caught posting under other names here, all her random accounts were merged into one and it showed her responding to me with her video. LMAO I’m still laughing. I believe she has taken the video down but man it was hilarious.
that’s too funny! i vaguely remember the video maybe...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 1183 times
Been thanked: 1658 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by rottiemama » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Whoohoo guys, it’s time for a new thread!!


2011LiesAboutEatingHealthy

Her life is soooo boring now so this might be a little harder than usual.
pixiefrost
Informer
Informer
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:46 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 154 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by pixiefrost » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:00 pm

Lmao "I dont know whats going on, but we've had storms for TWO DAYS"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 515
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:24 am
Has thanked: 126 times
Been thanked: 331 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by badenglisch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:40 pm

pixiefrost wrote:Lmao "I dont know whats going on, but we've had storms for TWO DAYS" ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hot damn, looks like the apocalypse is starting in Charlotte, NC Image Thunderstorms for 2 days is just UNHEARD OF, i couldn't imagine what else it could possibly be Image

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
pixiefrost
Informer
Informer
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:46 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 154 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by pixiefrost » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:51 pm

badenglisch wrote:
pixiefrost wrote:Lmao "I dont know whats going on, but we've had storms for TWO DAYS" ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hot damn, looks like the apocalypse is starting in Charlotte, NC Image Thunderstorms for 2 days is just UNHEARD OF, i couldn't imagine what else it could possibly be Image

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
#prayforcharlotte
Nah but seriously i live in Australia and we are in so much drought we are losing cattle left and right, if anyone complained about rain here they'd get a back hand.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 294 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by olemama » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:39 am

I really loved seeing Lily enjoying herself and playing with another little girl at the Publix "fair"! The rest of the video was incredibly boring and stupid. Umm, it rains in Charlotte. Umm, you shouldn't take a toddler to a Japanese steakhouse.
User avatar
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2884
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 989 times
Been thanked: 1108 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by webby » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:46 am

the restaurant incident couldn't have happened to a worse person. maybe next time you go out you should pay attention to your unpredictable baby and not take your phone out to distract yourself?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Image
pixiefrost
Informer
Informer
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:46 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 154 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by pixiefrost » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:54 am

webby wrote:the restaurant incident couldn't have happened to a worse person. maybe next time you go out you should pay attention to your unpredictable baby and not take your phone out to distract yourself?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
What about how she exclaims how he RUINED the dinner. Like he meant it!?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2884
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 989 times
Been thanked: 1108 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by webby » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:58 am

pixiefrost wrote:
webby wrote:the restaurant incident couldn't have happened to a worse person. maybe next time you go out you should pay attention to your unpredictable baby and not take your phone out to distract yourself?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
What about how she exclaims how he RUINED the dinner. Like he meant it!?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I honestly hope Charlie did do it on purpose. I hope he really thinks Vanessa is a shit mom and puts on this cute baby facade with her but deep down inside he wants to ruin her life.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
MommaOfThree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1270
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by MommaOfThree » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:58 am

I’m assuming Charlie is fine since she hasn’t posted an update


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 4675 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:37 am

MommaOfThree wrote:I’m assuming Charlie is fine since she hasn’t posted an update


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea cz she exploits her kids sickness every chance she gets lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PigeonOfLondon
Talker
Talker
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 3:36 am
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 240 times

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Post by PigeonOfLondon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:59 am

Trollol.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Locked

Return to “2011teenagemom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests