2011cleavageshots:part 48

Locked
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 563
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:51 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 187 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Kitina13 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:11 am

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:The thing that gets me about her instagram is she's posting about how much she misses her friends in Colorado, but there wasn't one word about how much she missed her kids while she was away. Just back to filming KC playing with them instead of her, yet other people's kids she can run around with.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Right I know KC is an au pair but it’s so annoying when she films her changing Chucky’s diaper like really...she can’t even be bothered to do that? Then she watches KC put them to bed like wtf I just can’t even with her, she is going to completely lose her shit once she leaves


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I was wondering how that went down. Did Vanessa ask KC to change charlie while she sat there and filmed or did KC Just notice Vanessa hadn’t changed him so she took it upon herself. I’m just curious about the dynamic haha.
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 255 times
Been thanked: 6861 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:57 am

Kitina13 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:The thing that gets me about her instagram is she's posting about how much she misses her friends in Colorado, but there wasn't one word about how much she missed her kids while she was away. Just back to filming KC playing with them instead of her, yet other people's kids she can run around with.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Right I know KC is an au pair but it’s so annoying when she films her changing Chucky’s diaper like really...she can’t even be bothered to do that? Then she watches KC put them to bed like wtf I just can’t even with her, she is going to completely lose her shit once she leaves


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I was wondering how that went down. Did Vanessa ask KC to change charlie while she sat there and filmed or did KC Just notice Vanessa hadn’t changed him so she took it upon herself. I’m just curious about the dynamic haha.
No she just does it on her own like a normal mother would because Vanessa is too busy filming her. Since she works Mon-Friday i guess it’s technically her job but still like how are you just sitting there doing nothing and can’t do it yourself....I don’t understand this bitch. Just like when she takes her to Charlie’s appointments like what is the purpose of her being there...there isnt any she wants to act like she’s wealthy by showing off her au pair.
User avatar
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 628
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 am
Has thanked: 230 times
Been thanked: 488 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by lagenialester » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:51 pm

Does she do fun stuff with Lily that doesn’t involve movies? I like to take my older kid out for some one-on-one time where we actually can talk. (Ceramics painting, library, coffee/hot chocolate date, etc.) If I wanted to watch her zone out in front of a screen I could do that at home! I feel like every time she has a “special surprise” thing for Lily it’s a movie or Disney on ice. Two activities where she can ignore her kid and feel like a good parent. (Not bad activities by themselves, but not great when it’s all they do together!)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 628
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 am
Has thanked: 230 times
Been thanked: 488 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by lagenialester » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Does she do fun stuff with Lily that doesn’t involve movies? I like to take my older kid out for some one-on-one time where we actually can talk. (Ceramics painting, library, coffee/hot chocolate date, etc.) If I wanted to watch her zone out in front of a screen I could do that at home! I feel like every time she has a “special surprise” thing for Lily it’s a movie or Disney on ice. Two activities where she can ignore her kid and feel like a good parent. (Not bad activities by themselves, but not great when it’s all they do together!)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2964
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 4099 times
Been thanked: 1578 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by ForeverGauc01 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:38 pm

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR TROLL FEET VANESS! it’s bad for our health. Stop.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 255 times
Been thanked: 6861 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:03 am

ForeverGauc01 wrote:NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR TROLL FEET VANESS! it’s bad for our health. Stop.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She needs to burn those, she literally wore those all summer and is still wearing them in November with her nasty ass feet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1288
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:53 pm
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 2137 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Dumbledore » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:38 am

Yeah, that wasn’t much of a mommy-daughter date since it looks like kc went too (although she did try to crop her out). Must be nice to take your au pair out on a date while your mom watches your other kid lol

And Vanessa claiming she has 10,000 things to do...yup, she’s SO busy at the apple store and at home decorating too early for Christmas
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 255 times
Been thanked: 6861 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:04 am

Dumbledore wrote:Yeah, that wasn’t much of a mommy-daughter date since it looks like kc went too (although she did try to crop her out). Must be nice to take your au pair out on a date while your mom watches your other kid lol

And Vanessa claiming she has 10,000 things to do...yup, she’s SO busy at the apple store and at home decorating too early for Christmas
No!! Was KC really there? Omggg that’s so pathetic! KC can go to the movies any damn day on her days off smfh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1288
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:53 pm
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 2137 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Dumbledore » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:33 am

I wonder if Kc still has to act like the au pair while she is “off duty” and hanging out with them. The kids naturally flock to her, so I wonder if V steps in and does things for them instead of having KC work during her time off. That’s the only negative I see in this but I guess if she doesn’t mind being taken advantage of then eh

Well that and the fact that she has to call in Nona because she’s out with the au pair. She could have saved the movie for the next day and gone with lily while kc looked after Charlie so as to not bother Nona during the week. That woman works and still has to baby sit at the drop of a hat.
Moony
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1226
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 4227 times
Been thanked: 3549 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Moony » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:13 pm

Why the fuck is it IMPOSSIBLE for Vanessa to drive without filming it??? So fucking dangerous I can’t stand it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moony
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1226
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 4227 times
Been thanked: 3549 times

2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Moony » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Double post
Dumbledore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1288
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:53 pm
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 2137 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Dumbledore » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:51 pm

So she’s in Atlanta, Georgia for the Ed Sheeran concert and a mommy vlogger meetup apparently?
No wonder she took lily to the movies yesterday. Lily probably got all sad when she found out she was leaving again and with kc this time too.

And is kc going to the meet up? cause she’s the real mommy in that household, V is just the half-assed vlogger lmao. Looks like she kc is in a separate car though, probably didn’t want to carpool with V because of her dangerous driving and terrible singing.

Oh and they’re at the aquarium. What a fun kid-friendly activity without the kids to ruin the fun!
User avatar
131618
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1181
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 3916 times
Been thanked: 1418 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by 131618 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Dumbledore wrote:So she’s in Atlanta, Georgia for the Ed Sheeran concert and a mommy vlogger meetup apparently?
No wonder she took lily to the movies yesterday. Lily probably got all sad when she found out she was leaving again and with kc this time too.

And is kc going to the meet up? cause she’s the real mommy in that household, V is just the half-assed vlogger lmao. Looks like she kc is in a separate car though, probably didn’t want to carpool with V because of her dangerous driving and terrible singing.

Oh and they’re at the aquarium. What a fun kid-friendly activity without the kids to ruin the fun!
Wtf is with these teenage wannabe moms?? All the trips, vacations, outings sans kids because that'd just be inconvenient Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 255 times
Been thanked: 6861 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:49 pm

131618 wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:So she’s in Atlanta, Georgia for the Ed Sheeran concert and a mommy vlogger meetup apparently?
No wonder she took lily to the movies yesterday. Lily probably got all sad when she found out she was leaving again and with kc this time too.

And is kc going to the meet up? cause she’s the real mommy in that household, V is just the half-assed vlogger lmao. Looks like she kc is in a separate car though, probably didn’t want to carpool with V because of her dangerous driving and terrible singing.

Oh and they’re at the aquarium. What a fun kid-friendly activity without the kids to ruin the fun!
Wtf is with these teenage wannabe moms?? All the trips, vacations, outings sans kids because that'd just be inconvenient Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
God I can’t believe this bitch is so quick to travel to meet up with “friends” but can’t be bothered to go away for the weekend with her damn kids. She literally just got back from Colorado now is going to Georgia...smh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 516
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:24 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 335 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by badenglisch » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:45 pm

Uh did home girl get extensions? Lol why cut and style your hair in a way that's more flattering when you can just get a whole bunch of fake hair put in? ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 88c347.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mermaidd
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by mermaidd » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:08 pm

I live in the Savannah area and I’m sooooo tempted to check out Ness and Britch in the wild.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 6328
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 363 times
Been thanked: 1142 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Yogabbagabbat » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:31 pm

badenglisch wrote:Uh did home girl get extensions? Lol why cut and style your hair in a way that's more flattering when you can just get a whole bunch of fake hair put in? ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 88c347.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I think it looks better than anything she could try to do with her poor hair lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 628
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 am
Has thanked: 230 times
Been thanked: 488 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by lagenialester » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:39 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
badenglisch wrote:Uh did home girl get extensions? Lol why cut and style your hair in a way that's more flattering when you can just get a whole bunch of fake hair put in? ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 88c347.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I think it looks better than anything she could try to do with her poor hair lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem! At least she realized her hair is a disaster.
User avatar
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 628
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 am
Has thanked: 230 times
Been thanked: 488 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by lagenialester » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:40 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
badenglisch wrote:Uh did home girl get extensions? Lol why cut and style your hair in a way that's more flattering when you can just get a whole bunch of fake hair put in? ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 88c347.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I think it looks better than anything she could try to do with her poor hair lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem! At least she realized her hair is a disaster.
User avatar
missmsg
Talker
Talker
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:20 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by missmsg » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:20 am

I think, for once... she actually looks nice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
nineteenninety3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:03 am
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 4842 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by nineteenninety3 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:33 pm

My hair extension knowledge is limited but won't that just make the problem worse long term?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:39 am
Has thanked: 468 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Hatethefakeones » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Image
What is this girl doing to her pictures?! I am dyingImage of laughter omg lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:39 am
Has thanked: 468 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Hatethefakeones » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Image
What is this girl doing to her pictures?! I am dyingImage of laughter omg lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:39 am
Has thanked: 468 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by Hatethefakeones » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Image
What is this girl doing to her pictures?! I am dyingImage of laughter omg lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
Informer
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:17 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Post by mamawombat » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Hatethefakeones wrote:Image
What is this girl doing to her pictures?! I am dyingImage of laughter omg lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Editing them the way Britney approves of, otherwise Britney will consume her soul.

God, even in other people's photos Britney has to have that awful filter AND make her belly be on show so you know it's not just chub Image

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Locked

Return to “2011teenagemom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests