We are working on a solution for the slow loading pages problem! Please report any other errors to bipolarmorgan via PM or via email at [email protected]

2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Highlighter
Informer
Informer

Re: 2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Post by Highlighter » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:14 pm

People may say her mum is an enabler for helping her so much. But my god Vanessa is a lazy sack of shit and I'm glad her mum is there to help otherwise those kids would be left stranded! It's like KC, does Vanessa deserve or need a free au pair? No, but those kids need one since their mother has failed to actually improve at anything parenting or self-related over the past year. I know moving a way on her own should be the kick up the ass she needs to actually be a parent to her children, but in all honesty I don't think it will work with her.
lizbt
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lizbt » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:53 pm

I know we have talked about her Rae Dunn obsession but God she doesn’t even have room to put her things in that kitchen!!! & this is just her kitchen alone!!
Instead of looking nice her house loooks sooo messy with all that Rae Dunn things!!

Does she really have everything of Rae Dunn? Like every single freaking mug && collection??? Lol

&& this is just her kitchen still missing all the birdhouses, every holiday collection!!

I have only like 2 pieces of Rae Dunn but dang this girl is cray!!!!

She needs help
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ad78e9.jpg[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... c79946.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 586697.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... dc3f08.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nineteenninety3 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:28 am

flightlessbird wrote:I feel like this is just a show she is putting on. She's lying to everyone and herself that she misses and loves David so much but there's just some kind of distance there...she wants people to believe she can't live without David around. She shows no compassion to anyone in her life. Her mom, dad, her own children. She's not fooling me. She doesn't give a damn about David.
Nah I think david is the only person besides herself she cares about but not in a healthy way. Home girl is OBSESSED. She's the kind of person to put a boyfriend above all else, no matter how he treats her.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
LordoftheSnark
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by LordoftheSnark » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:25 am

To praise Vanessa for a moment, I am proud of her for not getting the matching jacket for herself because it is "too much money." She already has like ten jackets and she spends the amount of a nice Old Navy jacket on a couple of pieces of Rae Dunn.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:26 am

flightlessbird wrote:I feel like this is just a show she is putting on. She's lying to everyone and herself that she misses and loves David so much but there's just some kind of distance there...she wants people to believe she can't live without David around. She shows no compassion to anyone in her life. Her mom, dad, her own children. She's not fooling me. She doesn't give a damn about David.
Of course she doesn’t care about David, she just loves the benefits of being with him. The fact that he’s white, her kids are half white, he’s in the military and has rich in laws.

When David called her this morning she didn’t even crack a smile, she never does & he doesn’t either When she picks Lily up from school she doesn’t ever get her fat ass out of that car to hug or kiss her. You can see the disconnect she has with those kids and that’s 1000% on her. Which is why those kids are gonna be crushed once KC leaves especially Lily.

I also dont see the point of Lily sleeping over Nonas on a school night especially when Vanessa has to drive Lily to school anyways. So Nona has to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to get Lily ready for Vanessa to drive her anyways....that makes no sense. Like let your damn mom enjoy her life, lord knows she needs a break after raising your ass.

At what point does one of the grandparents cut the damn cord already? They’re both such enablers, I can understand grandparents “helping out” but they go way beyond that.
Highlighter
Informer
Informer

Post by Highlighter » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:48 am

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Of course she doesn’t care about David, she just loves the benefits of being with him. The fact that he’s white, her kids are half white, he’s in the military and has rich in laws.

When David called her this morning she didn’t even crack a smile, she never does & he doesn’t either When she picks Lily up from school she doesn’t ever get her fat ass out of that car to hug or kiss her. You can see the disconnect she has with those kids and that’s 1000% on her. Which is why those kids are gonna be crushed once KC leaves especially Lily.

I also dont see the point of Lily sleeping over Nonas on a school night especially when Vanessa has to drive Lily to school anyways. So Nona has to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to get Lily ready for Vanessa to drive her anyways....that makes no sense. Like let your damn mom enjoy her life, lord knows she needs a break after raising your ass.

At what point does one of the grandparents cut the damn cord already? They’re both such enablers, I can understand grandparents “helping out” but they go way beyond that.
As I said, Vanessa is too much of a lazy ass to actually grow as a person if that cord is cut. Those grandkids of their will suffer if it's just Vanessa left to raise them.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bananasplit » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:28 am

That has to be a tough position for Nona to be in. Her daughter is struggling and has no intention in getting any help. She could stop helping her, but the first ppl who will suffer are her grandkids. I really empathize with her. Nona I mean. There’s only so much u can do, and if all I could do was give my grandkids some love and support, bc there mom sucks and won’t do it, then that’s what I would do.
Dumbledore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:59 am

LordoftheSnark wrote:To praise Vanessa for a moment, I am proud of her for not getting the matching jacket for herself because it is "too much money." She already has like ten jackets and she spends the amount of a nice Old Navy jacket on a couple of pieces of Rae Dunn.
Vanessa had no intentions of buying that jacket to match with lily... it was a WHITE jacket and Vanessa has a picking problem..she would’ve gotten it stained with blood on the first day. She probably mentioned it to kc so kc could go buy one if she liked it enough. Or she mentioned it was too expensive to sound like a frugal responsible person when she’s not. I mean she bought like 3 of those Victoria secret Sherpas last year which are $80 each and this year she bought a bunch of the $20 Walmart ones. Who needs that many fuzzy jackets?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:46 am

Bananasplit wrote:That has to be a tough position for Nona to be in. Her daughter is struggling and has no intention in getting any help. She could stop helping her, but the first ppl who will suffer are her grandkids. I really empathize with her. Nona I mean. There’s only so much u can do, and if all I could do was give my grandkids some love and support, bc there mom sucks and won’t do it, then that’s what I would do.
Ok let’s be real, she struggles because she wants to struggle. She does absolutely nothing all day, leaves everything till the last minute and then is running around like a chicken with her head cut off. She has a tremendous amount of support and time to get help, there’s no reason for her to be struggling with anything.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 131618 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:30 am

#1 did she really have to stop and think about whether that balloon was a 7 or not?? Between that and all the other stuff, I'm starting to legit be concerned about her lol... like, girl get yourself to a therapist asap cuz you're out of it!

#2 what did she say that she deleted out in the car? She says in______...? She was "in" something

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
rottiemama
Informer
Informer

Post by rottiemama » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:48 am

lizbt wrote:I know we have talked about her Rae Dunn obsession but God she doesn’t even have room to put her things in that kitchen!!! & this is just her kitchen alone!!
Instead of looking nice her house loooks sooo messy with all that Rae Dunn things!!

Does she really have everything of Rae Dunn? Like every single freaking mug && collection??? Lol

&& this is just her kitchen still missing all the birdhouses, every holiday collection!!

She needs help
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ad78e9.jpg[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... c79946.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 586697.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... dc3f08.jpg[/img]

I forgot to upload this the other day but here are all her dumb birdhouses. She even has that shit in her bedroom.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/[IMG]h ... bedca1.jpg[/img]20190110/1b51432ad10ab90384509428f3726764.jpg[/IMG][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 726764.jpg[/img]

A couple pieces look cute. However, 80 mugs, 10 pitchers, 25 platters, 52 bowls, 20 mixing bowls (she’ll never use bc she too busy out shopping for more to ever cook) 32 trays and 40 birdhouses do not. Btw, who needs that many fucking birdhouses in their house!! She looks like a damn hoarder.

All these Rae Dunn addicts laugh about their addiction like it’s so funny and harmless. It’s. Still. An. Addiction!! Just bc you’re not drinking in excess or shooting anything up doesn’t mean everything is fine. If you have lost all control over something, you need help, not meme’s about your husband going to “My wife is a Rae Dunn addict” meetings. ImageImage
jellybean
Amateur
Amateur

2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Post by jellybean » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:08 am

Lol at chirp and tweet being mixed in with home, peace, love. Classic family values
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by flightlessbird » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:41 am

Nona shows Lily love more than Vanessa does. I bet Nona sits and has conversations with her. From what we see, the only conversations V has with Lily is when V asks questions and repeats herself. It's hard to believe that Lily will be 7.
Avocado[31]
Informer
Informer

Post by Avocado[31] » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:55 am

rottiemama wrote:
lizbt wrote:I know we have talked about her Rae Dunn obsession but God she doesn’t even have room to put her things in that kitchen!!! & this is just her kitchen alone!!

She needs help

I forgot to upload this the other day but here are all her dumb birdhouses. She even has that shit in her bedroom.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/[IMG]h ... bedca1.jpg[/img]20190110/1b51432ad10ab90384509428f3726764.jpg[/IMG][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 726764.jpg[/img]

A couple pieces look cute. However, 80 mugs, 10 pitchers, 25 platters, 52 bowls, 20 mixing bowls (she’ll never use bc she too busy out shopping for more to ever cook) 32 trays and 40 birdhouses do not. Btw, who needs that many fucking birdhouses in their house!! She looks like a damn hoarder.

All these Rae Dunn addicts laugh about their addiction like it’s so funny and harmless. It’s. Still. An. Addiction!! Just bc you’re not drinking in excess or shooting anything up doesn’t mean everything is fine. If you have lost all control over something, you need help, not meme’s about your husband going to “My wife is a Rae Dunn addict” meetings. ImageImage
I kinda just want to swipe my hand across and let those birdhouses drop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Post by urusha90 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Damn V, with all those fancy apple products you have I wonder why you still haven't gotten the airpods. Is it because Britney hasn't gotten them yet?

Sent from my ATU-LX3 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ForeverGauc01 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Omg her latest IG story at the gym. She looks TERRIBLE

chelsieross7
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:59 pm

urusha90 wrote:Damn V, with all those fancy apple products you have I wonder why you still haven't gotten the airpods. Is it because Britney hasn't gotten them yet?

Sent from my ATU-LX3 using Tapatalk
Lol remember about a year ago she bought herself a fake one off amazon and didn’t realize it only came with one so she played it off as she meant to get just one so she could sneak listen to music when she went back to school. Never went back to school of course, and never got a second knock of air pod as far as I know.
LordoftheSnark
Talker
Talker

Post by LordoftheSnark » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:00 pm

It's not that difficult to get Lily's passport renewed Vanessa. You can fill out the forms at home, and have KC or Nona watch Charlie while you take her down to get her picture and officially apply. The whole process would take at the maximum three hours, and Lily's young enough that you could pull her out of school to do it when no one would be down at the office. In total, not including the time it took me to get down to the courthouse (I live in a rural area so metro Charlotte may be different), it took 45 minutes for me to get my passport including having to go get another photo taken and having to refill out my forms (my mom got jam all over my first forms, lol). It's not that difficult of a process, and she can bring a tablet or something for Lily if they have to wait. You don't need David for that.
Dumbledore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:47 pm

It’s because lily is a minor she needs both parents consent to renew her passport because of the risk of child abduction. Pretty sure she could’ve had David sign a notorized consent form though...
But she probably used the expiring passport as an excuse to get him to visit RIGHT BEFORE he’s set to move back. The military isn’t paying for that flight... they’re wasting money just to see him like 2-3 weeks sooner for 10 days (or less because of travel). I mean you’ve waited this long already. Plus that move isn’t going to be cheap. The military isn’t going to cover moving kc and her things nor will they cover the animals.
Oh but I forget, money is of little importance to them. The rich in laws have it covered!
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thenightowl » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:59 pm

I wish she would do something with her hair, it looks like a mullet, she needs a good haircut!
chelsieross7
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:33 pm

wouldnt lily have needed her passport back before they were supposed to move to japan in september or whatever? like david was supposed to officially move in september, v was gonna wait until december to move the kids, but v never renewed lilys passport before that? was she going to wait until ...? when? dont passports take a good 6 or so weeks? that wouldve been cutting it reaaalllyy close to december if that's when they were supposedly set to move.
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ssr0312 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:48 pm

chelsieross7 wrote:wouldnt lily have needed her passport back before they were supposed to move to japan in september or whatever? like david was supposed to officially move in september, v was gonna wait until december to move the kids, but v never renewed lilys passport before that? was she going to wait until ...? when? dont passports take a good 6 or so weeks? that wouldve been cutting it reaaalllyy close to december if that's when they were supposedly set to move.
The military would have provided a no fee passport that can only be used to PCS overseas. If they wanted to travel then they would have needed a tourist passport

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:16 am

So David is gonna take an incredibly long ass flight home for 10days then go back to SK then go back home two weeks later?? That makes no damn sense, if he had 10 days of unused vacation why didn’t he take them around the holidays or before like why so last minute.

It’s also painfully obvious they never had any intention of moving in September because if that was true she would’ve been gotten her passport when David came in the spring and had it ready for their “September move”. Also why does Lily need a passport if they’re not moving overseas anymore?
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kitina13 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:49 am

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So David is gonna take an incredibly long ass flight home for 10days then go back to SK then go back home two weeks later?? That makes no damn sense, if he had 10 days of unused vacation why didn’t he take them around the holidays or before like why so last minute.

It’s also painfully obvious they never had any intention of moving in September because if that was true she would’ve been gotten her passport when David came in the spring and had it ready for their “September move”. Also why does Lily need a passport if they’re not moving overseas anymore?
She said in one video that he couldn’t take leave around the holidays because *something about paperwork* I think David is a really bad advocate for himself. That or he doesn’t care. We are a military family but my husband doesn’t just let the Navy boss us around (too much) he advocates for what he wants and often times they are understanding when you make your wants known.
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ssr0312 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:06 am

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So David is gonna take an incredibly long ass flight home for 10days then go back to SK then go back home two weeks later?? That makes no damn sense, if he had 10 days of unused vacation why didn’t he take them around the holidays or before like why so last minute.

Maybe they plan on traveling lol ? Or still wants to hint to a overseas move...

She can't use a tourist passport to PCS overseas she needs a special "no fee" official passport to be able to make a military overseas.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”