Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: 2011YearsUntilTheMove | 2011Teenagemom | Part 50

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:49 am

Curtain06 wrote:
Heyyhoe wrote:
pixiefrost wrote:Maybe she's born with it
Maybe it's methamphetamine [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 55bf5a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
What the fuck. ImageImageImage she’s so ugly lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She isn't ugly, that's harsh. She just doesn't take care of herself whatsoever. A good start would be a haircut and treatment, that would make her look SO much better.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk
Yea but that won’t change how ugly she is on the inside, she’s a terrible mother and person. If she was to actually be a good mother no one would be going in her as hard for the way looks.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladymama » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:53 am

Does anyone else see the resemblance or just me ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2b0e11.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

fingusername
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fingusername » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:28 am

ladymama wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:53 am
Does anyone else see the resemblance or just me ImageImage//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2b0e11.jpg[/IMG]

LOL

Holy shit....we can never unsee that.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by flightlessbird » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:07 pm

Just saw her story.
I'm going to go with she's pregnant.
jacquelyn
Talker
Talker

Post by jacquelyn » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:44 pm

flightlessbird wrote:Just saw her story.
I'm going to go with she's pregnant.
i wouldn't be surprised, that or she has swelling in her fingers, she's always a drama queen when it's about herself

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 06cca1.jpg[/IMG]
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Post by Lucky-one » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:18 pm

ladymama wrote:Does anyone else see the resemblance or just me ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2b0e11.jpg[/IMG]

Omg I have been dying to post that for months now, lol!!! I was waiting for one of you ladies to do it ImageImageImage

Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Curtain06 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:58 pm

I'm from the UK so I don't really know how urgent care differs from accident and emergency BUT Jesus Christ, going in for a 'bad cold'? Seriously????

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:14 pm

Did this dumb ass cow really go to the ER for a fucking cold...really? She couldn’t go to a damn clinic? Yea go to the ER, sit there for hours and breathe in all the germs of ppl who are actually sick and pass it on to your kids...we all know you don’t care about them.
Dumbledore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:34 pm

She went to urgent care and not an ER, thank god.
Her whole family must be extremely sickly or she’s a hypochondriac who doesn’t think her body can fight off any illness on its own. They are at the ER/urgent care/clinic at least once a month.

It blows my mind how often they need to seek out medical care. Maybe it’s just the way I was raised or we are REALLY healthy people but we don’t go to the ER/urgent care or even a walk-in clinic unless we feel like we’re knocking on death’s door lol (which we haven’t had to use, thank god). I know they’re there and I take comfort in knowing they are available but...over the counter cold and flu meds fix us up just fine lmao
Dumbledore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:50 pm

marshmellow wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:21 pm
Everytime she is out and about somewhere I cannot help but wonder HOW on earth can she convince herself to go out looking like that.
Hair - not done. No makeup with pick marks all over. Just so sorry for her state
I’m always impressed by her level of not giving a f*ck.
(Impressed yet horrified)*
She looked TERRIBLE that time she went to the Air Force base with Nona and David and she said she ran into a subscriber looking like that. Omg. And who knows how many of david’s friends/coworkers they ran into. Poor David, how could he NOT be embarrassed. She could at least try to make a good first impression.

Also having an au pair as a sahm lmao it’s utterly ridiculous and she dgaf! 😂 she gets a for-hire friend and she gets to hand off the kids whenever she wants so it’s aaaaaalll goooood for her, no matter how lazy and useless it makes her look.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:33 pm

Dumbledore wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:34 pm
Her whole family must be extremely sickly or she’s a hypochondriac who doesn’t think her body can fight off any illness on its own. They are at the ER/urgent care/clinic at least once a month.
Even urgent care is not the appropriate place to go to for a cold. She said she went to the pharmacy. Hopefully they didn't prescribe her antibiotics just to cover themselves, because they won't do anything. The only thing you can do for a cold is treat symptoms with things like hot tea and nasal spray. I had the worst cold of my entire life earlier this year - I literally felt like I was suffocating when I lay down. But I did nothing and just let my body recover, because I knew there was nothing I could do.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:47 pm

fossilfinger wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
Even urgent care is not the appropriate place to go to for a cold. She said she went to the pharmacy. Hopefully they didn't prescribe her antibiotics just to cover themselves, because they won't do anything. The only thing you can do for a cold is treat symptoms with things like hot tea and nasal spray. I had the worst cold of my entire life earlier this year - I literally felt like I was suffocating when I lay down. But I did nothing and just let my body recover, because I knew there was nothing I could do.
Exactly!! Vanessa just needed yet another excuse to be away from her kids.
CurlyQ121
Informer
Informer

Post by CurlyQ121 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:06 pm

fossilfinger wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
The urgent care she went to is awful, I have no idea how she's impressed by it. It does have the ability to be your primary care physician too so maybe it's her regular dr or she hasn't found one here yet.

shelbyanne
Amateur
Amateur

Post by shelbyanne » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:50 am

CurlyQ121 wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
The urgent care she went to is awful, I have no idea how she's impressed by it. It does have the ability to be your primary care physician too so maybe it's her regular dr or she hasn't found one here yet.

Exactly my thoughts, I’m from the same area and it looked like Patient First to me which I try to avoid at all costs.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kitina13 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:28 am

CurlyQ121 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:06 pm
fossilfinger wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:

Yes I went to that same urgent care I think it looks familiar for mastitis and they prescribed me an antibiotic I'm allergic to, and refused to prescribe anything else. So I could see them giving her antibiotics for a cold haha
CurlyQ121
Informer
Informer

Post by CurlyQ121 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:49 am

shelbyanne wrote:
CurlyQ121 wrote:
fossilfinger wrote: Even urgent care is not the appropriate place to go to for a cold. She said she went to the pharmacy. Hopefully they didn't prescribe her antibiotics just to cover themselves, because they won't do anything. The only thing you can do for a cold is treat symptoms with things like hot tea and nasal spray. I had the worst cold of my entire life earlier this year - I literally felt like I was suffocating when I lay down. But I did nothing and just let my body recover, because I knew there was nothing I could do.

Exactly my thoughts, I’m from the same area and it looked like Patient First to me which I try to avoid at all costs.

Yep it definitely looks like patient first to me too. I've been there a few times and I also avoid it at all costs now lol. Every time I went was a negative experience.

rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:55 pm

Hey everyone! Here’s the new thread! Now, please, V, DO SOMETHING!!!! ImageImage

2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “2011teenagemom”