2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Frootloops3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Post by Frootloops3 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:16 pm

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:35 pm
What in the actual fuck? She needs to stop going on tiktok dancing thinking she’s got it going on cz she looks absolutely ridiculous. Image
I saw that earlier, and cringed hard. Vanessa should stop trying to be that “cool tikitok mom” because it’s really not working for her.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by laurasleaf » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:19 pm

boonz wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:08 pm
laurasleaf wrote:I only got half way through her christmas vlog before i shut it off.
How fucking sad to see those kids getting their play room gift. She had to stop them in the hallway to get her shots, then they go inside, 5 of the 6 adults where all standing in corners just filming, not interacting and exploring with the kids, just standing back filming and prompting them to hype up for the camera.
I rarely watch the vlogs of family youtubers anymore, this has reminded me why. The child exploitation for the parents youtube channel and for self gratification disgusts me. Let your child be a child and interact with them in meaningful ways, dont shove a camera in their face just to make some cheap money.
I came here to say the same thing. It was awkward and cringe all of them just filming. And of course Vanessa sounded so rude before she showed them the room lol.

Also her in-laws didn’t even want to stay in that shit hole house. Looks like stayed in a hotel and only her parents stayed at the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep!
I remember back during christmas time, vanessa shared an instastory that was taken by her mother (or something to that effect), the video clip showed the moment the kids where going into the lounge room on christmas morning, and there was vanessa shuffling backwards and holding her camera out and staring down at the view finder to catch the kids reactions.
It was disturbing and sad.

After having my own child this past year, I see family vloggers in a whole new light now, i could not imagine objectifying my child and exposing them to this extent.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:41 pm

laurasleaf wrote:I only got half way through her christmas vlog before i shut it off.
How fucking sad to see those kids getting their play room gift. She had to stop them in the hallway to get her shots, then they go inside, 5 of the 6 adults where all standing in corners just filming, not interacting and exploring with the kids, just standing back filming and prompting them to hype up for the camera.
I rarely watch the vlogs of family youtubers anymore, this has reminded me why. The child exploitation for the parents youtube channel and for self gratification disgusts me. Let your child be a child and interact with them in meaningful ways, dont shove a camera in their face just to make some cheap money.
Imagine buying your overgrown son and daughter in law an entire house but you can’t stay the 1st time you go visit for the holidays because there’s no furniture or heat.
rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:58 pm

So, the first few paintings have gone out....and wow!

I have never ordered art online, is it normal to receive paintings with smudge marks all over them? One of the women that reposted the pic V sent to her said she wanted to “burn the edges for a vintage look” but it literally looks like she was trying to clean up all the smudge marks.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 6a757b.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 83d539.jpg[/IMG]

I know art is “subjective” but I’m willing to bet my house that she doesn’t sell one painting outside of her fan base. Maybe if they were going for $10 on Etsy but she raised her prices up to almost $40 and her examples are crapppp!! Again....the faces!! Image

Did she really send those out in a priority mail envelope like a document that needs to be signed? Hahaha! In a page protector wrapped in twine? She probably lost money on this little art project.

But good for you Banessa, you stopped shopping! Props!
xveganmamax
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xveganmamax » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:14 pm

rottiemama wrote:So, the first few paintings have gone out....and wow!

I have never ordered art online, is it normal to receive paintings with smudge marks all over them? One of the women that reposted the pic V sent to her said she wanted to “burn the edges for a vintage look” but it literally looks like she was trying to clean up all the smudge marks.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 6a757b.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 83d539.jpg[/IMG]
It drives me insane that the words are not centered.
Rosekids4
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Rosekids4 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:25 pm

Lily thought only the dollhouse was for her and everything else was for Charlie. So sad
ohhey
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ohhey » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:59 pm

They’re morons. There are actually smart ways to buy and rent homes as investment properties when you’re in the military and I know a lot of military families who did it well. They also don’t buy garbage houses. What bugs me is acting like moving would be a surprise (uh duh the only thing constant with military life is moving) and her need to have so many animals when it’s gonna be hard as hell to relocate with them and it’ll be sad af when she has to rehome them because she’s selfish. I despise her for that the most.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:32 pm

I am fucking crying at Vanessa sending out an order to someone with the wrong last name on it. Like just imagine waiting 2-4 weeks for a simple ass watercolor portrait only to have it arrive with the wrong last name? Then you have to waste you time/money shipping it back to this moron and waiting god knows how long to get it back lol.

Vanessa should give that person a full refund because that is just completely unacceptable.
Dumbledore
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:41 pm

That’s such a careless Vanessa mistake. And it’s no wonder why her paintings come out all dirty looking/smudged and wrinkled. Her work station and supplies are messy and crowded. She even put stuff on top of the portrait she was working on wth why? Move that fish tank else where. Put the acrylic paints you’re not using in a drawer. Make ROOM.

It sounds like they are going to be moving this year the way she was complaining on IG stories today. “Ya’ll I thought this was going to be a chill year. Goes to show that all your plans...well life just throws them down the pooper and the military doesn’t help.” Oh do shut up. David is going to be re enlisting soon AND he said he was going to change careers in the military. EXPECT CHANGE, DUMBASS.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ForeverGauc01 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:46 am

Why does it seem like she’s just posting pictures of Charlie on her feed? He’s not a cute kid. I’d much rather see lily or even the dogs. The favourtism is real with this one.

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Post by lazydazey » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:48 am

Has she even posted any actual videos since the weird toy room Christmas video? She is apparently too overwhelmed by her joke of a painting business to film. Lolol
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by brokenrecord » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:10 am

Dumbledore wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:41 pm
That’s such a careless Vanessa mistake. And it’s no wonder why her paintings come out all dirty looking/smudged and wrinkled. Her work station and supplies are messy and crowded. She even put stuff on top of the portrait she was working on wth why? Move that fish tank else where. Put the acrylic paints you’re not using in a drawer. Make ROOM.

It sounds like they are going to be moving this year the way she was complaining on IG stories today. “Ya’ll I thought this was going to be a chill year. Goes to show that all your plans...well life just throws them down the pooper and the military doesn’t help.” Oh do shut up. David is going to be re enlisting soon AND he said he was going to change careers in the military. EXPECT CHANGE, DUMBASS.
Right, those paintings are sloppy and now we know why. Also, it irked me previously when she said "started her own business"? She opened an Etsy shop. That is it.

Typical Vanessa complaining about something with no insight as to what she is complaining about. Always has something to tell everyone but never gets around to it. She should just stfu already.

& this new accent/vocabulary she is using is really pathetic. My brother is from MA and moved to Texas 2 years ago. He still has his Boston accent/speaks the same. She's a damn poser.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Post by tieruhhlynn » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:52 am

brokenrecord wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:10 am
Dumbledore wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:41 pm

Right, those paintings are sloppy and now we know why. Also, it irked me previously when she said "started her own business"? She opened an Etsy shop. That is it.

Typical Vanessa complaining about something with no insight as to what she is complaining about. Always has something to tell everyone but never gets around to it. She should just stfu already.

& this new accent/vocabulary she is using is really pathetic. My brother is from MA and moved to Texas 2 years ago. He still has his Boston accent/speaks the same. She's a damn poser.
Honestly I'm shocked he hasn't reenlisted yet. His window has already popped up. Most people reenlisted early if they KNOW they're staying in. I wonder if he's going reserves and slowly getting out, lol jk 😂

Seriously though. She's complaining about moving even though she's been there for almost the full normal time of a military family. We'll be moving after only being at this duty station for a year! EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED VANESSA. SUCK IT UP.
Dumbledore
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:09 pm

Homegirl is looking STRESSED
January is almost over. That means the 4 week timeframe is almost up and she has to get those orders shipped.
How many more sleepless nights for those $20 portraits 😂
I’m glad she’s keeping busy BUT there’s no way her little “business” is profitable. Not only that, but I can just imagine how much more neglected her kids are now. They’ve been looking messy/dirty in all her pictures this month.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Post by Lucky-one » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:32 pm

And she’s spending a ton of money at Michaels now, because she’s an “artist” She could buy her art supplies at Walmart or Amazon and save money, but she’s too UMC to shop at Walmart So she’s definitely not making any money off of her “business” lol

FueledByIcedCoffee
Talker
Talker

Post by FueledByIcedCoffee » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:40 am

Soooo now she’s doing the raw diet for her two dogs. Not for Benny. He’s not new and shiny.
Not knocking the raw diet as I definitely wanted to do it when I was getting a dog but it’s expensive for two large dogs.
And the idea that Benny gets to watch these other two eat raw food while he gets kibble is ass.

Dumbledore
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:37 am

Damn, how long until someone gets sick from her feeding the dogs a raw food diet? She says she cleans and disinfects their cages when they’re done eating but they track out the bacteria with their paws and walk around the house. They also carry it in their mouths afterwards so if they’re licking their toys or the kids... good grief. If she can’t wipe the kids’ faces after meals, I doubt she will be on them to wash their hands consistently. I’m sure there are some people that can do it the right way buuuuut I don’t trust Vanessa’s hygiene habits to keep them safe. Her house is gross in all the ways: dirty, moldy, stinky and now covered in salmonella lol

Her go to excuse is that Benny is too old to change anything. He also got the shitty grocery store brand kibble when she was getting the “good quality” food for the other dogs.

So did her new pyramid scheming friends convince her to try this new diet for her dogs? She’s always being influenced by someone to do something. Those Norwex Huns don’t approve of bleach or other disinfecting products, Banessa! They think their overpriced magic silver rags can do it all lol
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:55 pm

God these youtube bozos will harp on every damn trend they see smfh. So this bitch has time to prep raw shit for the dogs and “clean their cages after every meal” yet will feed her kids McDonald’s when they’re sick because it’s getting late and she “doesn’t have time to cook”. I can’t wait to see her 2020 mental breakdown because we all know it’s coming.
Dumbledore
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:27 pm

I like how she gives the dogs partially frozen chicken drumsticks because they supposedly help their teeth but she keeps the chicken/meat she cooks for her family in the refrigerator instead of the freezer ALL DAMN WEEK just because it’s easier for her in case she forgets to defrost something for dinner smh. Her kids must have stomachs made of steel at this point dealing with her lack of food safety knowledge lol
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pianogossiper » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:04 pm

I would rather lick the inside of one of the dog cages before I defend Vanessa, and I also dont for one second believe Vanessa would have ran her new manic phase of raw feeding past a vet, but it IS possible a vet gave her the idea that Benny was too old to change.

I raw feed both my cats and a family member wanted to start their dog on raw and the vet straight up said no due to the dogs age. But then again most vets I've been to here (UK) try and discourage raw feeding for some reason.

But lets be honest this bitch has been doing Benny dirty since Lily was a baby and they were living with Nona, she just cant be bothered having an older dog that isnt shiny and new and probably has some limitations now.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Post by Dhatkat » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:11 pm

pianogossiper wrote:I would rather lick the inside of one of the dog cages before I defend Vanessa, and I also dont for one second believe Vanessa would have ran her new manic phase of raw feeding past a vet, but it IS possible a vet gave her the idea that Benny was too old to change.

I raw feed both my cats and a family member wanted to start their dog on raw and the vet straight up said no due to the dogs age. But then again most vets I've been to here (UK) try and discourage raw feeding for some reason.

But lets be honest this bitch has been doing Benny dirty since Lily was a baby and they were living with Nona, she just cant be bothered having an older dog that isnt shiny and new and probably has some limitations now.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Some discourage it because if not done right it can be dangerous. Knowing vanessa she probably did no research and is just feeding them random raw stuff Image

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by francis3125 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:35 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... ea4352.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImageImage

Andielina0984
Informer
Informer

Post by Andielina0984 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:42 pm

This bitch has lost her fucking mind! Another dog!?

snottybird
Amateur
Amateur

Post by snottybird » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:47 pm

Her cousin Stephany is tagged in it so I’m assuming it’s her dog, but Vanessa just wants some attention.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:04 pm

She needs to stop it with those ugly ass 70s style glasses she has on cz they do her no favors.

Return to “2011teenagemom”