2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Re: 2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Post by amandathcommanda »

Dumbledore wrote:All these youtubers turned “entrepreneurs” make sales because they already have an audience. Vanessa’s beginning work was not very good but for $20 I felt it was reasonable for a hand painting (although the faceless portraits are not my taste). Her artwork has improved over the months and she increased her prices but her work ethic is seriously lacking. She needs to commit 100% before reopening her Etsy business. She’s used to promising things and never going through with them but when people pay her actual money she needs to treat it like the real job it is and do the work within a reasonable timeline.

If Dani didn’t have her small YT audience (which she got from stalking Vanessa at home goods and then using her to get to Britney) I doubt anyone would be buying her bows. And Britney is so lazy and talentless she can’t create nothing of her own so she sells mlm products.
I'll give a little more credit to Dani. Her bows are kind of cute.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

She “loves her grandparents so much” that she made a video bashing her family from her hotel room in Peru while her grandfather lay on his death bed. I can’t stand ppl like this, stop acting like you give a shit about your family just to push your crummy etsy shop.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Post by Doopher »

Idk if Vanessa should have a business or whatever but I think her art is pretty good. Better than I could ever do. And hopefully it at least makes her happy instead of stressed. I couldn’t be bothered to watch all of her insta stories but I’m happy she has a productive hobby that sets her apart from these boring ass YouTube moms (like Britney, whose only “hobby” is picking up the playroom). And I think her sticker idea is really cool. I guess I just feel the need to counter my criticisms of her from time to time and give credit where credit is due.
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 131618 »

Doopher wrote:Idk if Vanessa should have a business or whatever but I think her art is pretty good. Better than I could ever do. And hopefully it at least makes her happy instead of stressed. I couldn’t be bothered to watch all of her insta stories but I’m happy she has a productive hobby that sets her apart from these boring ass YouTube moms (like Britney, whose only “hobby” is picking up the playroom). And I think her sticker idea is really cool. I guess I just feel the need to counter my criticisms of her from time to time and give credit where credit is due.
I agree! I wish she kept it as a creative outlet/hobby though instead of trying to launch a business.... or at least waited much longer to start one

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badenglisch »

For her "long awaited shop update" couldn't she have attempted to make herself not look like a hot fucking mess? Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 »

131618 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:50 pm
Doopher wrote:Idk if Vanessa should have a business or whatever but I think her art is pretty good. Better than I could ever do. And hopefully it at least makes her happy instead of stressed. I couldn’t be bothered to watch all of her insta stories but I’m happy she has a productive hobby that sets her apart from these boring ass YouTube moms (like Britney, whose only “hobby” is picking up the playroom). And I think her sticker idea is really cool. I guess I just feel the need to counter my criticisms of her from time to time and give credit where credit is due.
I agree! I wish she kept it as a creative outlet/hobby though instead of trying to launch a business.... or at least waited much longer to start one

I agree, especially since she gets so overwhelmed so easily and ended up falling far behind on orders. She made a relaxing outlet into a negative stressor instead of just enjoying herself and figuring out how to manage a schedule
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MommaOfThree »

Banessa!!!! You’re not allowed to use those flat rate usps package inside of another package! Just bc they’re free online doesn’t mean you can do that. Sheezz, you can get into some serious trouble for doing what you’re doing. Don’t be so damn cheap! Go on amazon and order your own shit. Don’t use USPS packaging bc you’re too tight to buy your own. That definitely doesn’t look very professional. You’re customers are going to see that and know you’re only using them bc you’re too damn tight to buy your own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emlyx »

She must be desperate

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Applesauce
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Applesauce »

chelsieross7 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:28 pm
131618 wrote:

I agree, especially since she gets so overwhelmed so easily and ended up falling far behind on orders. She made a relaxing outlet into a negative stressor instead of just enjoying herself and figuring out how to manage a schedule
Her art is all fine and dandy. Better than whatever digital portraits pagedanielle is pushing out. Really don’t understand that venture. Vanessa’s problem is commitment and following thru on her orders. She starts out excited then gets sloppy and that’s evident in her Etsy reviews and her YouTube. If anyone saw her if stories about a week ago about essential oils. She said she used to be so into EO. Now she’s into it again bc other ig/yt are posting about it, she stated she gets really excited about stuff when she starts. Don’t remember what she said verbatim but basically she’s excited and passionate about stuff when she first starts it
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MommaOfThree »

They’re under .60 each. How about cutting out some of that useless confetti, and stickers, and buy your own shipping supplies!

Applesauce
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Applesauce »

I don’t know much about shipping but I’m not surprised by this! Etsy shop will be closed in a month and she will be “overwhelmed”
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chelsieross7 wrote:
131618 wrote:

This is why I never give her props for anything because after YEARS of watching her I know what to expect. I knew she fucked up the moment she posted her turnaround time at 4-6 weeks. When she first started, she had two kids in school so 4-6 was completely unnecessary & even then she couldn’t do anything right. Now she expects ppl to believe that she’s back better than ever with both kids now home 24/7?

She should just stick to painting for herself and call it a day.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore »

I was happy for her until she started bragging last time about making more money with her art than her family makes at their regular jobs. She acts really nice sometimes and even comes off likeable until she gets petty and braggy and I’m like riiiiight thanks for the reminder! First, I HIGHLY doubt that was even true, how would her family survive on those kinds of wages without family financial support like her and david have? I did the math last time and she made $1280 per month (in Jan, Feb and March) until April when she closed her shop and it took her many months still to catch up on back up orders. Second, she started making excuses after excuses for why her orders were late when she would show herself doing nothing on IG but watching old tv shows. Third, she would send out sloppy products and attempted shipping PAPER portraits in plastic bags and pretended to be surprised when they arrived crumbled.

She said she’s limiting quantities this time around so she doesn’t get behind on orders and I really hope that’s true but with her work ethic I don’t think the number matters, she will always be behind. Last time she was super behind and still kept promoting new products! I think she’s really motivated by zenspire designs. I watch her too, she’s a really successful sticker creator on tiktok but she works NONSTOP!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not surprised Scabnessa supports MLM but sheesh can none these youtubers think for themselves? One youtuber does something and it just spreads through out the youtube community like a bad game of telephoneImage.

nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Post by nutbagmcgee »

Vanessa looks crusty and dirty. Lily looks a hot mess. Charlie looks smelly and rumpled.

It’s not that hard to be clean and put together.

I would hate to see her and the kids on a bad day if she thinks these looks were worthy of sending David off and photos.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... b50e1c.jpg[/IMG]
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 18f271.jpg[/IMG]
Can’t tell if that’s a pick mark on his cheek and between his eyes.

Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 131618 »

Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 1a63eb.jpg[/IMG]

rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama »

131618 wrote:Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 1a63eb.jpg[/IMG]

DYINGGGG!! I was just going to post this! ImageImageImage

Did she really think ppl were going to believe she lost 90lbs? Come on, she literally cut herself in half! Haha! Image The arm size totally gives it away tho.

Poor Charlie! His face looks absolutely terrible! And it’s just getting worse with every pic/video she posts. I wonder if that’s why she’s hiding from YT? They’re both covered in pick marks.

I know she’s blaming it on him but is that even something a child his age would learn? I mean, if she’s doing it, that’s some seriously fucked up shit. That kid’s going to have permanent scars! Someone desperately needs to step in and DO SOMETHING!
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore »

^The photoshop 😂 it’s terrible. It really emphasizes her hobbit feet.
Also why do they both look SO OLD?! If you told me they were 45+ I would believe it. Look at their eyes! Not to mention Vanessa’s dry, gray hair.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore »

I know Vanessa has called David “sweety” for years now but it has always sounded so forced and unnatural. Reminds me of how she talks to her kids in that really condescending tone while she weirdly pats them on the head. Then again, she does treat him like her 3rd child so..
“Stay strong sweety!!”
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore »

Oh and the deployment tiktoks have begun once again! Get ready!
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 3c9a21.jpg[/IMG]
Imagine looking like this while advertising a product. I wouldn’t even attempt to want to work with this slob

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Andielina0984 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 3c9a21.jpg[/IMG]
Imagine looking like this while advertising a product. I wouldn’t even attempt to want to work with this slob

I lost it when she tried to advertise skin care products a few weeks ago, I seriously couldn’t look at her. Then she looks like she just rolled out of bed...would it kill her to tie her hair up, thrown on some earrings and put some concealer on...I guess so. I honesty don’t know how companies send her things, she must be the one reaching out to them because I would NEVER want someone like her promoting my shit, let alone pay them to.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MommaOfThree »

There’s no way these companies have been reaching out to her. I will have a hard time trusting anyone’s review over these products simply bc they sent the stuff to her. That shows they don’t care who is advertising for them as long as it’s getting done.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 1a85ec.jpg[/IMG]
When lily is smarter than her own mom

Return to “2011teenagemom”