ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Post by Andielina0984 »

This photo makes me want to punch her in the throat. This poor little boy. And those pick scars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by missparzival »

So she got a jumping spider as a pet.... wtf? Since when are they pets? Here we have them everywhere. Probably 30 in and around my house right now.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 »

Did anyone understand her toxic family part 2 tiktok? Her uncle.was being "forward and rude" to her aunt so she cut them off or something? Also I think she threatened her family??
This girl is seriously unhinged and unwell, get her to a hospital
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

chelsieross7 wrote:Did anyone understand her toxic family part 2 tiktok? Her uncle.was being "forward and rude" to her aunt so she cut them off or something? Also I think she threatened her family??
This girl is seriously unhinged and unwell, get her to a hospital
What I wanna know is what is the point of all of this...like seriously?! All she’s doing is making HERSELF look fucking crazy, not her family because no one knows nor cares who the fuck THEY are. It makes no sense that she says her family is “so private” then claims they keep messing with her because no one that is private does shit like this. She’s clearly the one messing with THEM because if they’re “still messing with her”...why hasn’t she blocked their numbers?!

What I think happened is that with Nona being in Peru all year, they probably had lots opinions on all the shit that’s been happening w/ Vanessa & Nona told Vanessa...that’s it. Then since Vanessa is fucking coddled by literally everyone and she can’t handle the cold hard truth...she’s lashing out. She’s also clearly bitter about the fact that she didn’t get any of her grandfathers inheritance money because that’s when all this started with her bashing her family.

She’s seriously a deranged, disturbed and unhinged individual...my heart goes out to those poor kids having to live with a mother like her.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by js2013 »

Save yourselves from listening to 20 insta stories....I was with her until she revealed that the incident was a few high school kids shooting.........marshmallows. DONE.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

js2013 wrote:Save yourselves from listening to 20 insta stories....I was with her until she revealed that the incident was a few high school kids shooting.........marshmallows. DONE.

I just loved when Vanessa was explaining what happened she mentions 2 of her friends were African American and was about to say one was hispanic but she caught herself saying “well both of us (her and Dani) are hispanic”like this delusional bitch has really brainwashed herself into thinking she’s white. Then of course she films with her camera down while talking to the police and to the kids like a creep.

I guess her wHiTe pRiViLeDgE didn’t work in her favorImageImage
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 »

whoever was scolding the guys sounded so annoying. The kid was like " I understand" and the girl (idk who it was, didn't sound like v or d) was like "do you though?"
I know what the guys did was stupid and startling. But no one got hurt, they came to apologize, accept the apology and move on. Stop dragging on this stupid lecture. Youre a bunch of late-20s-crisis wanna-be cows, these boys don't care about your lecture. The cop didn't even seem like he wanted to bring the boys to them, so how annoying for him to now have to sit there and watch these women bark at a bunch of young guys over some marshmallows.
gma46

Post by gma46 »

It was very dangerous for these boys to do that. In todays climate, you just don't play pranks like that. If they had done this to the wrong person, they could have been shot.
Bambi_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bambi_ »

js2013 wrote:Save yourselves from listening to 20 insta stories....I was with her until she revealed that the incident was a few high school kids shooting.........marshmallows. DONE.

Dani posted the whole “incident”’in one story last night lol.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gma46 wrote:It was very dangerous for these boys to do that. In todays climate, you just don't play pranks like that. If they had done this to the wrong person, they could have been shot.
I completely understand that especially with all the human trafficking and random shootings of minorities going on...you just never know.

The entire thing was pointless, Vanessa’s 50 IG stories was pointless...she could’ve just reposted the same fb post Dani did and called it a day but you know she LIVES for this kind of shit. Everything is a joke for her, anytime anything semi traumatic happens in her life, she’s always ready waiting with her hidden camera ready to film it all like a fucking creep.

I just love the irony of her being chased by white boys after YEARS of gloating that she has white privileged lmaOoo gotta l love it.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pennyajdg »

Vanessa aside. Downplaying what those kids did is why people think things like this is okay, which leads to and causes more racial tension. Vanessa and her friends had every right to be scared and angry enough to confront them. It did sound like those kids didn’t care that what they did was at all. They shot stuff at women/ women of color and pursued them in their car! That is a big deal especially in current times.
Vanessa bringing up the racial aspect and then almost forgetting to include herself was cringy as hell.

afwifeykins
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by afwifeykins »

WTF is she doing posting tiktoks about wanting 3 ways? Apparently she thinks it's funny shit, I think it's trashy af.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Andielina0984 »

I want to punch this bitch in the face

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Andielina0984 wrote:Image
I want to punch this bitch in the face

I saw that!! I blame everyone....Vanessa, Nona and the in-laws for continuing to enable and reward this bitch instead of getting her help.

Look at how good she’s set up...she’s mindlessly shopping, chilling with friends, having sleepovers, staying in a nice house on the in-laws dime. Meanwhile Charlie probably still isn’t potty trained, is picked to death and looking like he hasn’t bathed in weeks just like her.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore »

afwifeykins wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:43 am WTF is she doing posting tiktoks about wanting 3 ways? Apparently she thinks it's funny shit, I think it's trashy af.
She’s always over-shared and been extremely immature when it comes to sex. Ever since david left she’s been talking about sex nonstop on tiktok. She’s thirstin, bad. He went away for training for 3 weeks and the second day she was already bragging about her vibrator. Don’t put those images in our heads, scabby. David is literally the only person on earth who would care to see or hear those things.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore »

Did she really have to film herself praising herself for letting Sam go outside to potty at 1am? We know Vanessa was probably just getting into bed at that time anyway. But no. “This is dedication, this is what being a pet owner is all about.” That’s hilarious coming from Vanessa who currently has her 2 cats with 1 sitter and her Great Pyrenees with another sitter. Sorry they’re not as easy to care for as your pet spider...seriously has she forgotten about her 3 other pets? Guess she doesn’t care since she’s having too much fun entertaining dani’s friends in her Airbnb rental.

Return to “2011teenagemom”