ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Post by emlyx »

And also... Insurances have caps... I don't see them renting a big ass house for her in another state just because
The inlaws must be footing the bill. At least giving her an stipend "for the kids"
Poor kids, poor dogs :(

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Post by damneaFrance »

I have a feeling Zoe was rehomed and not at a pet sitter... We will see when she moves back to VA, if she ever does...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 131618 »

Whoa girl, whoa.Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Magarel12
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Magarel12 »

131618 wrote:Whoa girl, whoa.Image

OMG Image
Hopefully she doesn’t make makeup videos Image

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badenglisch »

131618 wrote:Whoa girl, whoa.Image

Lord have mercy, her eyebrows Image

Fucking yikes

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

damneaFrance wrote:I have a feeling Zoe was rehomed and not at a pet sitter... We will see when she moves back to VA, if she ever does...

I think she was re-homed as-well because I don’t think anyone would watch a huge high maintenance dog like Zoey for that long. I’m sure she’s gonna make a video about it crying making all kinds of excuses for it, blaming everyone but herself.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Post by damneaFrance »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
damneaFrance wrote:I have a feeling Zoe was rehomed and not at a pet sitter... We will see when she moves back to VA, if she ever does...

I think she was re-homed as-well because I don’t think anyone would watch a huge high maintenance dog like Zoey for that long. I’m sure she’s gonna make a video about it crying making all kinds of excuses for it, blaming everyone but herself.
If sje adresses it (but I am.sure sje won't if she was indeed rehomed) I see her saying it was best for Zoe, good home, big yard, sitter who walked her as she needs and who got way too attached to Zoe and she made the decision to do what's best for Zoe and to let them have her for good...

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I agree that the dog was rehomed she doesn’t even post about her or mention her she doesn’t even visit her! No way could I leave my pets for weeks and not visit them
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Post by Lucky-one »

I’ve been saying since the first day she said Zoe was with a pet sitter that she was rehomed. I think she’s going to act like she is making some huge sacrifice when she finally admits to giving her away. She’ll say that Zoe is so happy with the pet sitters and that they have a huge yard etc and that the pet sitters begged her to keep Zoe since she’s such a great dog and Vanessa will be patting herself on the back for being such a good person and good dog owner when really we all know that she doesn’t want Zoe anymore. She’ll be relieved to get rid of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lucky-one wrote:I’ve been saying since the first day she said Zoe was with a pet sitter that she was rehomed. I think she’s going to act like she is making some huge sacrifice when she finally admits to giving her away. She’ll say that Zoe is so happy with the pet sitters and that they have a huge yard etc and that the pet sitters begged her to keep Zoe since she’s such a great dog and Vanessa will be patting herself on the back for being such a good person and good dog owner Image when really we all know that she doesn’t want Zoe anymore. She’ll be relieved to get rid of her.

I knew she wasn’t gonna keep Zoey long term the moment I saw what kind of dog she was. Vanessa didn’t do shit all day yet still complained about having to take them out back to use the bathroom or having to walk them. She’s just a child that sees a cute small dog and doesn’t want it anymore once they get bigger. I wouldn’t be surprised if Vanessa decided to keep Zoey but Zoey doesn’t wanna go with her and that’s another reason why she leaves her because she treats them like shit.

She always had those poor big dogs in their crates and anytime anyone mentioned it she’ll be like “oh they’re only in there cz they’re eating, they’re only in there cz I’m cleaning” when we know that’s bullshit. When it was just Benny (who you can tell is a very calm sweet small dog) she would leave him in his cage all day while she went out. She would even leave him in there overnight too because she showed herself multiple times taking him out of his cage in the mornings.

Vanessa has no business being a pet owner or even a mom
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore »

Well she got bought the dogs within 2 months of each other. That was a bad sign from the beginning. I think she just randomly decided she wanted a puppy, googled puppies and bought the first one she could which was Zoe. Then when she saw Sam pop up for sale (the dog she actually really wanted but was too impulsive to wait for) she bought her too and was quickly in way over her head.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore »

Idk..I find it hard to believe that Vanessa would get a covid test and not post it on social media. She loves pretending to be a responsible adult. She’s dumb as hell for thinking she can travel and go to parties and not get criticized for it. At least hide it from social media. Don’t promote it. Wasn’t she so worried at the beginning of all this because lily is higher risk? She’s just changing her tune because she’s tired or being home with the kids and she knows she’s sending them back to school as soon as they allow her to.

“Nothing I did was irresponsible” the delusion. Just say you wanted to have fun and it was worth the risk to you.
JSBC0422
Talker
Talker

Post by JSBC0422 »

Dumbledore wrote:Image
Idk..I find it hard to believe that Vanessa would get a covid test and not post it on social media. She loves pretending to be a responsible adult. She’s dumb as hell for thinking she can travel and go to parties and not get criticized for it. At least hide it from social media. Don’t promote it. Wasn’t she so worried at the beginning of all this because lily is higher risk? She’s just changing her tune because she’s tired or being home with the kids and she knows she’s sending them back to school as soon as they allow her to.

“Nothing I did was irresponsible” the delusion. Just say you wanted to have fun and it was worth the risk to you.
If she truly got a covid-19 test she would have been showing it off all over her social media. She just LOVES to show off the rare moments when she’s a responsible adult. I don’t buy it for on second.

SKM12
Amateur
Amateur

Post by SKM12 »

Lol that was my comment she replied to. The fact that she called me “sweetheart” shows how immature she is. I agree 100%. She would be showing off if she got a covid test no doubt.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Vanessa getting a covid test means nothing if she didn’t quarantine for 14 days after her flight (which she’s supposed to do). She came to NYC where cases are growing and look at her now at Dani’s house around other ppls kids. Not only that but Nona came back from a flight after 8 months of being stuck in Peru and they all went out to eat right after like dummies.
SKM12
Amateur
Amateur

Post by SKM12 »

Wow now Vanessa think she knows more than the doctors, nurses, health leaders, CDC, WHO, etc..

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore »

Just look up covid cases in NC 🤦‍♀️ it says in multiple articles that covid cases are at their highest. Is she getting her news from tiktok again? Maybe she’s stuck in the anti-science part of tiktok or she’s seeing those little influencers partying and she’s copying them like the pathetic adult grown ass woman and mother she is.

She believes whatever best suits her plans at the moment.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore »

She deleted all the comments and blocked some people 😂 at this rate she will have no followers soon! She gets so few likes and comments as it as. I don’t know HOW brands still pay her. Her management team is working hard on a lost cause. Good thing she has her unsuccessful Etsy business to fall back on!
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore »

So Vanessa, Dani and dani’s friend rented a tiny home for 2 days? It’s on dani’s IG. This grown woman has 2 kids, her husband is deployed and she is vacationing without her kids every other week. It’s Monday, who is helping lily with her class work? Nona? Smh. Would it kill her to plan something fun WITH her kids? Their dad is gone, their mom ignores them, they can’t go to school or really see their friends very often and all Vanessa cares about is herself. Meanwhile Charlie is picking himself like crazy, lily was just sick because her mom doesn’t take care of her hand and the pets are scattered all over the place. Hopefully they remain socially distanced and don’t go gallavanting all over town.

Banessa is really pretending to be rich just because her in-laws rented her that fancy Airbnb? 😂 New York last week, mini vacation with the girls this week. Girlfriend does not work! and david sure as hell does not make enough to afford all this. He still has to be paying the mortgage and the car payment and bills. Then the rare times she’s alone with the kids she hops on tiktok to cry about how horny she is lmao
Resting_Bitch_Face
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Dumbledore wrote:So Vanessa, Dani and dani’s friend rented a tiny home for 2 days? It’s on dani’s IG. This grown woman has 2 kids, her husband is deployed and she is vacationing without her kids every other week. It’s Monday, who is helping lily with her class work? Nona? Smh. Would it kill her to plan something fun WITH her kids? Their dad is gone, their mom ignores them, they can’t go to school or really see their friends very often and all Vanessa cares about is herself. Meanwhile Charlie is picking himself like crazy, lily was just sick because her mom doesn’t take care of her hand and the pets are scattered all over the place. Hopefully they remain socially distanced and don’t go gallavanting all over town.

Banessa is really pretending to be rich just because her in-laws rented her that fancy Airbnb? Image New York last week, mini vacation with the girls this week. Girlfriend does not work! and david sure as hell does not make enough to afford all this. He still has to be paying the mortgage and the car payment and bills. Then the rare times she’s alone with the kids she hops on tiktok to cry about how horny she is lmao
This is probably why she wanted to go “back to Virginia” the other day, Nona probably said no to her. It’s a damn school day and poor Nona is there struggling with remote learning all because Vanessa wants to have champagne taste on a beer budget. Meanwhile Charlie is running around mindlessly in a damn diaper because god forbid she actually potty trained him.

Since she clearly doesn’t care about quarantining, why not take the kids out some place fun? Oh that’s right...she doesn’t have KC there to change Charlie’s diapers while she films and she actually has to interact with them. Those kids haven’t done a damn thing this entire year like I get there’s still a pandemic but there’s still tons of places she can take them. This is why I will never truly like Dani because how could you be best friends with someone like this? How can you have this person be the godmother to your youngest child knowing how she treats her own kids??
Kayla
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Kayla »

Especially after she talked so much in the fire video about how anxious her and her kids are. It would be nice for them to get a break too, and in my opinion a good parent would want to be as close as possible to their children after something so scary and tragic happened. To add on, Lily was sick and Charlie has the picking issue. They must have a hard enough time already with David being away for so long and now Vanessa is gone too.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kayla wrote:Especially after she talked so much in the fire video about how anxious her and her kids are. It would be nice for them to get a break too, and in my opinion a good parent would want to be as close as possible to their children after something so scary and tragic happened. To add on, Lily was sick and Charlie has the picking issue. They must have a hard enough time already with David being away for so long and now Vanessa is gone too.
I mean its not just her fault...the in-laws & Nona are partly to blame for allowing it. If they was to say no to her every time she wanted to take an unnecessary trip, she would have a choice but to stay her scabbed ass home.

The very few times Nona has attempted to say no....Vanessa she goes on social media, acts like the giant baby that she is and Nona gives in. Vanessa not being home isn’t the problem tho because even when she is home she can’t even be bothered to do the bare minimum like give them a bath or brush their teeth everyday. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body, she seriously shouldn’t never had kids and the only reason she did was to try David.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MommaOfThree »

Why does she leave the damn tags on everything Image

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Maxxinsta96 »

She’s prob someone that uses stuff over and over and then returns it. I can’t see another reason why she keeps tags on every item unless she’s constantly returning shit.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

So basically she’s gonna lock her smelly ass in her room the entire weekend because only a useless piece of shit like Vanessa needs a break after back from TWO breaks they didn’t need or deserve.

Return to “2011teenagemom”