Lies

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lies

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I don't know which one the lie is but she said she was not able to breastfeed Lily as a baby and was really sad about it, another time she said she didn't breastfeed her because she didn't want her in her personal space lol.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Mel1011 wrote:I don't know which one the lie is but she said she was not able to breastfeed Lily as a baby and was really sad about it, another time she said she didn't breastfeed her because she didn't want her in her personal space lol.

That's exactly what she said! That just proves that she isn't the brightest. She has posted everything online...how can she be dumb enough to think she can lie and no one will know? She's told so many lies she can't keep her stories straight :'D
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:I don't know which one the lie is but she said she was not able to breastfeed Lily as a baby and was really sad about it, another time she said she didn't breastfeed her because she didn't want her in her personal space lol.

That's exactly what she said! That just proves that she isn't the brightest. She has posted everything online...how can she be dumb enough to think she can lie and no one will know? She's told so many lies she can't keep her stories straight :'D
Yep, I remember it too!
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

thenightowl wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:

Yep, I remember it too!
I remember it too, but she said than she didn't like it but not that it was her decision to quit. Let's be honest, Lily was barely alive and had even later put in a tube in her belly because had problems eating.
Mischief
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Discord name: Mischief

Unread post by Mischief »

Archived

Return to “2011teenagemom”