hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lies

Unread post by hannahbanana »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:I kind of have to stick up for her on the breastfeeding thing... we had our first child when we were young, I was 18 when I had him and my husband was 21. The thought of breastfeeding didn't even occur to me, then when I attempted it, it felt really wrong. I didn't even know the benefits of breastfeeding (8 years ago in the UK, it wasn't advertised much in the slightest or even talked about to me by any midwife or doctor). But fast forward 2 years after I had him, I knew more about it, I grew up more and I felt bad that I wasted the opportunity with him. We now have a 2 year old daughter and I managed to breastfeed her for 6 months. The only reason I had to stop was because of my illness, I have to take strong steroids and I'm in and out of hospital. All I'm saying is with my son, it felt disgusting, fastforward 5.5years and stopping breastfeeding (which was not my choice in the slightest) caused a huge amount of emotional guilt and I lost count of the amount of times I cried. People change, it's life. You learn from your mistakes.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
And to be fair I don't know of any of the other teen mom's on yt other than jess that breastfeed their first
Agree, you can't fault Vanessa for feeling that way, especially at the age she was. Even Jess, who is the worlds biggest breastfeeding advocate, would cover Lilia and stopped because drake told her it was weird.
WhatsTheCheese
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhatsTheCheese »

Buying maternity shorts at 4 weeks pregnant because she was "so bloated" because her regular pants didn't fit when in reality she just doesn't buy clothes that are her actual size.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

That Lily's curly hair is due to GHT. Ah, no its not
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

CypKitty wrote:That Lily's curly hair is due to GHT. Ah, no its not
Omg yes I remember this... -.-
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Speaking of, is there any relation between Lily's hair/hairline and her Turners?
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
Speaking of, is there any relation between Lily's hair/hairline and her Turners?
I remember she once said it was due to her Turners, yet in another video she said that its because she has a big forehead like hers and Davids. So who knows what the truth is, you never know with this girl..
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Whatever happened to her swelling? Remember all those ER trips?
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Blackswan wrote:Whatever happened to her swelling? Remember all those ER trips?
I'm not possitive, but it seemed like it stopped when she moved from her mother's house?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And Benny?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What about when she tried to deny moving into the same apartment complex as her mom lol
Laura is dope 23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Laura is dope 23 »

hannahbanana wrote: - Another good lie was when she was caught taking screenshots on snapchat, she went on twitter to explain that Nona was the one taking screenshots from her iPad. The thing is, snapchat is not available for the iPad, nor can you be logged in from two devices.
Just saying, snapchat is definitely available for iPad. I have it on mine
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

I remember that! And she said too that she has big ears because her and David have big ears and also why she has a big forehead cuz both of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Sosie Lark wrote:She once said that Lily's ears weren't due to Turner's. She said they stick out because the nurses in the ICU would lay Lily on her side with her ear folded under. ???

I remember that! And she said too that she has big ears because her and David have big ears and also why she has a big forehead cuz both of them

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
Sosie Lark wrote:She once said that Lily's ears weren't due to Turner's. She said they stick out because the nurses in the ICU would lay Lily on her side with her ear folded under. ???

They both do have big foreheads. Lol Davids is worse. Sometimes makes him look like he has a receding hairline depending on how his hair is styled.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

another lie,

she wont be sharing when david leaves, we will just have to notice that he's not in videos.... then she makes a video titled DAVID LEAVING FOR THE MILITARY!!! when he leaves.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I don't know which one the lie is but she said she was not able to breastfeed Lily as a baby and was really sad about it, another time she said she didn't breastfeed her because she didn't want her in her personal space lol.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Mel1011 wrote:I don't know which one the lie is but she said she was not able to breastfeed Lily as a baby and was really sad about it, another time she said she didn't breastfeed her because she didn't want her in her personal space lol.

That's exactly what she said! That just proves that she isn't the brightest. She has posted everything online...how can she be dumb enough to think she can lie and no one will know? She's told so many lies she can't keep her stories straight :'D
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:I don't know which one the lie is but she said she was not able to breastfeed Lily as a baby and was really sad about it, another time she said she didn't breastfeed her because she didn't want her in her personal space lol.

That's exactly what she said! That just proves that she isn't the brightest. She has posted everything online...how can she be dumb enough to think she can lie and no one will know? She's told so many lies she can't keep her stories straight :'D
Yep, I remember it too!
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

thenightowl wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:

Yep, I remember it too!
I remember it too, but she said than she didn't like it but not that it was her decision to quit. Let's be honest, Lily was barely alive and had even later put in a tube in her belly because had problems eating.
Mischief
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Discord name: Mischief

Unread post by Mischief »

Archived

Return to “2011teenagemom”