2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I'm sorry but if you're struggling so bad how do you find it in you to snap chat? She's fine.

He's probably colicky..or really hungry. I don't know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

I remember someone mentioning that she had "mother of a little girl with turner's and baby Charlie" or something like that. Anyway, she finally changed it and took out the turner's part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

She posted about how she misses someone and wishes she could message the person right now and talk to them like they use to. It looks like she's referring to Hayley. Why not just message or call her? why does she need to post on IG on how much she misses her, knowing that she won't see it...
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Random19 wrote:
prettyll wrote:I know it's not the nicest thing to say, but she does not make cute kids. I just don't think their cute and it has nothing to with Lilly's disability. She and David just don't make cute kids together.
I feel the same way :/

And David isn't a bad looking guy so I don't get it. Charlie was cute when he was born but now not so much.

Lily seems like a sweetheart though.
I feel like an asshole saying this but they really aren't cute kids. Lily has that huge vein that pops out of her forehead, and it looks like she's going to have a really gummy smile. Charlie is starting to look like Lily also. David is a decent looking guy, until he opens his mouth and you realize it's only looks. Vanessa on the other hand...well we all know how we feel about her.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

hannahbanana wrote:She posted about how she misses someone and wishes she could message the person right now and talk to them like they use to. It looks like she's referring to Hayley. Why not just message or call her? why does she need to post on IG on how much she misses her, knowing that she won't see it...
Hayley who? Backstory please.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
Random19 wrote:
prettyll wrote:I know it's not the nicest thing to say, but she does not make cute kids. I just don't think their cute and it has nothing to with Lilly's disability. She and David just don't make cute kids together.
I feel the same way :/

And David isn't a bad looking guy so I don't get it. Charlie was cute when he was born but now not so much.

Lily seems like a sweetheart though.
I feel like an asshole saying this but they really aren't cute kids. Lily has that huge vein that pops out of her forehead, and it looks like she's going to have a really gummy smile. Charlie is starting to look like Lily also. David is a decent looking guy, until he opens his mouth and you realize it's only looks. Vanessa on the other hand...well we all know how we feel about her.
I dont think Vanessa or David are ugly.. Their genes probably just dont mix together well... like cereal in lemonade lol. I dont have any kids and I pray to God that i have cute kids. My husband and i do not look alike at all and we are of different ethnicities so i just hope to God that our genes mix together well. One of his uncles is married to a hispanic lady and they have a gorgeous baby. His cousin is also married to a hispanic and I am waiting to see what their baby looks like. lol.. seeing their babies makes me less worried, but omg yeah i really dont want to think my own baby is ugly
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

You won't your baby will be gorgeous to you , my sisters baby opened her eyes in the birth canal and her eyes were all gooey and yucky / swollen for days until the antibiotic eye drops cleared them up , the gel made them look even more yucky but my sis was in love as were we all , I think it's different when they're yours as they say love is blind
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

You won't your baby will be gorgeous to you , my sisters baby opened her eyes in the birth canal and her eyes were all gooey and yucky / swollen for days until the antibiotic eye drops cleared them up , the gel made them look even more yucky but my sis was in love as were we all , I think it's different when they're yours as they say love is blind
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

mara7 wrote:I do not feel bad for her in the least. They've known since what, November 2015 that David was leaving? And they still made the decision to actively try to have a baby. I feel it was a very immature decision on both of their parts to get pregnant knowing he was going to have to be gone for 8 weeks. If she didn't want to be left alone with a newborn, they should have waited. No sympathy here.
I kind of agree with you. As soon as my husband joined the Army we knew it would be rough, which is why we only have one child lol we knew it was best to wait and see how this lifestyle would change how we do things. I was super shocked when she planned a baby knowing that David was going to leave, especially since she's needed so much outside help with Lilly. *Side note* Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Midia wrote:The debate is back again... :) well I gave my opinion 2 pages ago (I think) and I didn't change my mind, to sum up: I am fine with his mom taking the phone call this first time, (she had 5 min to collect a lot of unknown info and with the kids around, she was scared to mess up so she accepted the help of her mother in law who already had a son in the military and may be more used to it.) HOWEVER if his mother is still taking care of it in a year for instance, I would be like "are you F kidding me V, let's not exagerate". (Let's be clear: I totally respect your opinion because I understand what you mean and I am not saying that you're wrong in what you think, I am just fine with V taking the time to get used to everything <3 ).
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

You know what the more I see and hear I'm starting to agree with you ,
V seems to be struggling big time , I think it's best if David or Vanessa's mum intervenes and takes some control as she clearly isn't coping alone ,
I mean how hard is it to organise a trip to Chucky cheese for your child's birthday, especially as she has had such a big adjustment after being an only child , and a lot of attention due to her condition,
plus she just had her dad leave , it should have been the opportunity to make Lilly feel special etc etc , v was tired who gives a shit were all exhausted welcome to the world with a newborn,
Exhaustion is par for the course , I don't condone kicking someone when they're down I feel she cannot cope and adults should intervene and help her out
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well Lily got a birthday cake, and V's hopefully going to take her somewhere tomorrow to make up for it. If she's throwing up from lack of sleep/exhaustion then it's better she rest and collect herself instead of trying to act like she's a-okay and make herself worse.

On a good note, Lily's been signed up for Soccer which should be interesting. Happy Birthday Lily!
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow what a lucky lucky girl , well one thing is certain she won't forget Charlie's birthday even if she'd been sick with flu for a week
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:Well Lily got a birthday cake, and V's hopefully going to take her somewhere tomorrow to make up for it. If she's throwing up from lack of sleep/exhaustion then it's better she rest and collect herself instead of trying to act like she's a-okay and make herself worse.

On a good note, Lily's been signed up for Soccer which should be interesting. Happy Birthday Lily!
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry I didn't mean that in a mean way and realised it could have come across like that , us Brits can have a sarcastic streak sometimes,
I just really like lily and I felt for the kid you know she's had a tough time .
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:Sorry I didn't mean that in a mean way and realised it could have come across like that , us Brits can have a sarcastic streak sometimes,
I just really like lily and I felt for the kid you know she's had a tough time .
Lol it's fine, my grandparents are English/Scottish. I've grown up with it.

I don't think V needs to do something big for every birthday. You don't even have to do it on the day, wait til the weekend to do something as a big gift. I can't even remember what I did for my fifth birthday other then have cake with school friends lol. I'm sure she felt bad enough about it especially if she feels overwhelmed. Lily seems like a pretty lax kid that goes with the flow most of the time so who knows how it really bothered her unless we see a video. Opening presents and eating cake could of been enough for her.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I hope so I don't think it would seem so obvious if v hadn't made such a huge deal every year ,
My parents were kinda chilled , and I was used to that.
I've always gone the extra mile because of that , my cousin had a birthday around the same time and we had a lot of joint birthdays,
I guess it was easy for my mum to meet up with her sister and do an activity and share the expense of a cake etc .
I feel because mine have been used to a big deal being made of their birthdays, that they would be sad if it was a non event , even if they didn't show it .
I dunno she'll probably never remember it as you said , however v needs to be careful because once a child starts to resent a sibling it's often hard to turn it back around.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Not every birthday has to be made into a big deal. She's probably gonna have a big party for Charlie's 1st birthday and then after that all the parties they have are probably gonna be small. She's not Jess who has to throw a huge party every year
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

Britney didn't throw Nolan a big party last year either.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I am side eyeing Vanessa less than I did with Britney. Vanessa is by herself and actually has a newborn so i could see how it would be harder to throw a party.

Britney had ean's help and didn't have a newborn, she was just pregnant and complaining every second of the day. Definitely thought it was sad that they didn't do anything at all for Nolan.

Return to “2011teenagemom”