2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by smom12 »

I'm gonna go open a bottle of merlot.
Let's go on another tangent and shame breastfeeding moms who drink coffee and take Tylenol.
It sucks you had a crappy childhood, but please don't use that as an excuse to shame others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kitina13 »

always wrote:Not to me! The fact that people don't take alcohol seriously is terrible. It is terrible that she drinks alcohol. She doesn't need it. Alcohol is never good for anyone, it's just a misconception that wine is good for you or that beer has vitamin B etc. You can always find a better option to take those nutrients that soms beverages supposedly have. My mother was a functional alcoholic. My father also used to drink way too much and way too often but was't an alcoholic. My childhood was ruined. I'm not saying Vanessa is an alcoholic but this is a touchy subject to me! I am breastfeeding and I don't even take painkillers for my headache because I don't want anything other than safe food and drinks in my body, not even soda drinks.
Ya need to calm down. Let's not shame moms who have an occasional drink or take Tylenol while nursing.

Anyway, I didn't mind Lily's hair straight, makes her look older!
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

"Always" needs a couple shots. Calm your tits

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Fact: children need to see responsible consumption of alcohol. If they dont, they will be more likely to over indulge as teens and young adults because they think it is a means of escape. Vanessa was fine.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The harness on Charlies car seat is filthy, wipe that shit down Vanessa.
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Fact: children need to see responsible consumption of alcohol. If they dont, they will be more likely to over indulge as teens and young adults because they think it is a means of escape. Vanessa was fine.
I don't agree. If my child thinks she needs some kind of escape it means we have a huge problem that has nothing to do with alcohol.

She was driving. She wasn't dinning with friends or family and had a sip of wine, she has drunk it herself. I think it's unnecessary, stupid and irresponsible.
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

It seems that you have a stronge feeling of guilt. It must be terrible feeling that way. I thought breastfeeding moms and pregnant ladies were responsible enough not to do something they'd regret later. I honestly didn't drink, smoke, take any pills while pregnant and breastfeeding. Even when my gynecologyst said I can take something to help me with my many postpartum complications I asked our pediatritian and she said you can breastfeed and majority of moms do but I advice you not to while taking that medication. I didn't. I pumped out and spilled my milk for days and continued to brastfeed afterwards.

I advice you to do things right and put your babies first or if you don't want to than don't feel ashamed and pissed off because someone shared it's experience and opinion.

Take a shot of heroine, I could care less, it's your life and obviously you are not happy with yourselves and your decisions.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

always wrote:It seems that you have a stronge feeling of guilt. It must be terrible feeling that way. I thought breastfeeding moms and pregnant ladies were responsible enough not to do something they'd regret later. I honestly didn't drink, smoke, take any pills while pregnant and breastfeeding. Even when my gynecologyst said I can take something to help me with my many postpartum complications I asked our pediatritian and she said you can breastfeed and majority of moms do but I advice you not to while taking that medication. I didn't. I pumped out and spilled my milk for days and continued to brastfeed afterwards.

I advice you to do things right and put your babies first or if you don't want to than don't feel ashamed and pissed off because someone shared it's experience and opinion.

Take a shot of heroine, I could care less, it's your life and obviously you are not happy with yourselves and your decisions.
I think you need therapy.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I have more valid concerns on Britney drinking than Vanessa.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
always wrote:It seems that you have a stronge feeling of guilt. It must be terrible feeling that way. I thought breastfeeding moms and pregnant ladies were responsible enough not to do something they'd regret later. I honestly didn't drink, smoke, take any pills while pregnant and breastfeeding. Even when my gynecologyst said I can take something to help me with my many postpartum complications I asked our pediatritian and she said you can breastfeed and majority of moms do but I advice you not to while taking that medication. I didn't. I pumped out and spilled my milk for days and continued to brastfeed afterwards.

I think you need therapy.

Lots of therapy..... Good lord.

sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

I know my doctor said don't drink alcohol when before Breast feeding as may affect your baby's development but he said it's ok in moderation and best to after you have feed your baby. I only drink a glass off wine on New Years Eve. Don't think she had a whole bottle as then she should not be driving but bet she has a glass with noner ( her mum how ever you spell her name lol).
I do miss Lilys hair been curly , I think Lily would look lovely with shoulder length hair and it would still hide her neck.
Lilly was opening Arias presents along with Piper do wish these mums would say its not your present to open. Even if someone said to my Girl you can help open i would still say no. It Was Aria's Birthday before Aria had finished one there starting taken the Paper of another one.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

always wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Fact: children need to see responsible consumption of alcohol. If they dont, they will be more likely to over indulge as teens and young adults because they think it is a means of escape. Vanessa was fine.
I don't agree. If my child thinks she needs some kind of escape it means we have a huge problem that has nothing to do with alcohol.

She was driving. She wasn't dinning with friends or family and had a sip of wine, she has drunk it herself. I think it's unnecessary, stupid and irresponsible.
Ok? But not everyone who drinks is doing it to escape. Get over your superiority complex.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Welp, guess I suck because I couldn't breastfeed, drank coffee and took Tylenol while pregnant, and had a C section.
Sweetie the sanctimommy act will get you NOWHERE here. I'm not pissed at all. Shits humorous.

I'll brb, refilling my glass of wine and filling my daughters sippy cup with it too.

sassychick
Informer
Informer

Sometime's people have to take medication If they have a Illness.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yue195 wrote:I have more valid concerns on Britney drinking than Vanessa.
It must have been Vs first time drinking wine cuz she had that shit all over her top lip like a child drinking chocolate milk for the first time from an open cup LOL. And I think B does it just to look "grown up".
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I have more valid concerns on Britney drinking than Vanessa.
It must have been Vs first time drinking wine cuz she had that shit all over her top lip like a child drinking chocolate milk for the first time from an open cup LOL. And I think B does it just to look "grown up".
The red ring make me think of Ribena!
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

urusha90 wrote:Image

She is so weird... ill take a selfie with my son while i close my eyes...... and then ill whiten the shit out of it too

I don't know if it's the way she edited that picture, but she looks older. Her skin looks like it needs a good moisturizer and some eye cream.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

always, taking a quick look at your other posts, you seem to have a ton of personal issues that you project here. If you're unhappy with parts of your life, get some help but get off your pedestal and quit acting like you're perfect.

Sorry I know this is unrelated, I'm done
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

always wrote:

She was having dinner with Nona and you don't know how many sips she had lol
Watch the video before making assumptions.
Get over yourself.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 0ac842.jpg
Lol look who I found

Return to “2011teenagemom”