2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Mel1011 wrote:Why was she so worried about his safety? I don't understand. I'm sure he can take care of himself lol.
I think in general with military, people prefer to keep their location private. For their own safety and there's several other reasons. Maybe someone who has more experience can chime in on if this is a thing. I've only experienced it through youtubers and on tv and they never disclose their location or even specific job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She bought a nice stroller, but is Lily going to walk while Charlie is in the stroller?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Finally a stroller, yet she's huffing and puffing from carrying the car seat when she gets lily. Just get the damn stroller out it looks so easy to get in and out. I used my travel
System 24/7

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:Finally a stroller, yet she's huffing and puffing from carrying the car seat when she gets lily. Just get the damn stroller out it looks so easy to get in and out. I used my travel
System 24/7

Or she could take Charlie out and carry him in. My baby is 12lb and I'm it about to lug her around in her car seat if I don't have to.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

MommaOfThree wrote:She bought a nice stroller, but is Lily going to walk while Charlie is in the stroller?
She's 5 years old? So yeah probably.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sadie wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:She bought a nice stroller, but is Lily going to walk while Charlie is in the stroller?

She may be 5, but she's the size of a 3 year old. I'm assuming she will have a hard time keeping up with Vanessa as they are moving through airports and across base.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Exactly why not get a double or at least a sit and stand.
karlamendozan20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karlamendozan20 »

Lily is five she doesn't need to be in a stroller
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

MommaOfThree wrote:
sadie wrote:

She may be 5, but she's the size of a 3 year old. I'm assuming she will have a hard time keeping up with Vanessa as they are moving through airports and across base.
Lmaooo she says she's gonna carry Charlie so lily can sit in it..damn she's 5 tho. Make them walk.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Does she have a carrier? Or is she gunna just hold him. She seems to like to do things the hard way

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Lilly is the size of a three year old. Just for convince I would get a double. If you're in a rush it's quicker and I'm sure she can't walk long distances.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She can get one of those skateboard attachments. I'm looking into one for our travel system for our 5 year old. They look like fun too for the kids.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I know Lilly isn't very big but IMO the only time a five year old should be in a pushchair is at Disneyland or if they're ill. The constant babying of Lilly needs to stop or she's going to get bullied when she starts grade school.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

KatherineLouvain wrote:I know Lilly isn't very big but IMO the only time a five year old should be in a pushchair is at Disneyland or if they're ill. The constant babying of Lilly needs to stop or she's going to get bullied when she starts grade school.

I agree about the stroller thing for most 5 year olds...but developmentally she is like a 3 or 4 year old still. Also, I have never heard of joint or muscle pain in children with turners, but could that be another reason she might need the stroller? She doesnt look very solid on her feet ever...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I don't understand why everyone's saying Lily should be in a stroller? She's five and she walks everywhere basically. Where I'm from if you see a kid older than 3 in a stroller the parent gets judged. My cousin that I have temp. custody of is 2 and a half and she walks a mile each day to nursery and a mile back (obviously not alone).

Lily can walk and just hold the stroller, she'll be fine.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I think people suggested she'd be in a stroller because if you've ever been in an airport it's pretty busy and you're in a rush no matter how early you get there. It would be easier for Vanessa to just put her in and walk fast. Also the stroller thing was said specifically for the airport. Of course she's not going to be in a stroller everywhere. To say she'll be bullied because she was in a stroller on one trip to see her dad is kind of ridiculous.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Vanessa said Lily will probably ride in the stroller when they are on Base/Airport and she will carry Charlie. She just said carrier so I don't know if she means the car seat carrier or those carriers you put on your body.

Lily will be small for the rest of her life and will be lucky to make it to 5ft. Anything concerning joints is a risk of congenital hip dislocation.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:I think people suggested she'd be in a stroller because if you've ever been in an airport it's pretty busy and you're in a rush no matter how early you get there. It would be easier for Vanessa to just put her in and walk fast. Also the stroller thing was said specifically for the airport. Of course she's not going to be in a stroller everywhere. To say she'll be bullied because she was in a stroller on one trip to see her dad is kind of ridiculous.

Thank you, that's what meant when I said airport and base. It has more to do with size not age. Lily has very small legs and I don't see Vanessa being very patient with her little steps. Vanessa is going to be in a rush and I don't see how Lily will be able to keep up. Anyone that has ever had to move through a busy airport with small children knows how hard it can be. We went through Atlanta airport when my kids were 3 and 6mo it was a task getting form point A to point B. It would have been easier if we would have had a stroller for our 3 year old. It's hard to be early when you are running on airport time. Vanessa can get to the airport early and won't have to rush, but she could have an issue if she has a connecting flight. Flights aren't always on time. She will have to rush like crazy to catch a connecting flight if hers Lands late and the layover is short. I just can't see her being patient with Lily in situations like that. I hope she is traveling w David's parents so she will have an extra set of hands.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Was lily invited to the chuckie cheese party for aria?
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

SunnyLove wrote:Was lily invited to the chuckie cheese party for aria?
Yeah look at Britney's snapchat. And she mentioned in her video she made a goodie bag for lily

Return to “2011teenagemom”