2011WineMustache Part 35

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

The vaccine Charlie got was supposed to be administered immediately after being drawn from the bile thing but instead it was left out for an hour and the pedi said it was ineffective and wants to give him a second dosage tomorrow.
I personally would wait 10-15 days. Everyone makes mistakes but vaccines and babies aren't something you should be careless about.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

sadie wrote:What's the horrible vaccine mistake?? I can't watch the video
Basically one of the vaccines he receives needs to be administered as soon as its taken out of the vile. They had left it sitting for about an hour and that deems it ineffective. Now they want to readminister the shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

sadie wrote:What's the horrible vaccine mistake?? I can't watch the video

One of the vaccines they gave him was ineffective so they have to give it to him again. So she was just being dramatic as usual.

I noticed Charlie's new scabs. She is really picking her baby.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

If I were her I wouldn't have the vaccine administered the next day. I'd wait and see if there will be a reaction and then maybe give it to him when the switch peds.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Don't doctors give out papers to the parents about the vaccines they are receiving and what their side effects are? Vomiting is almost always a side effect. She is dumb.
persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by persephone2817 »

I agree that shouldn't have happened but I think she's being harsh. She's talking all about how stupid these people must be and what were they thinking giving a special infant Mr. Man an old vaccine?? Then she has to clarify and say she doesn't think they're "bad" or did it on purpose after essentially saying they're bad and suggesting they gave it to him even though they knew it was sitting out.
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1979 »

Mel1011 wrote:Don't doctors give out papers to the parents about the vaccines they are receiving and what their side effects are? Vomiting is almost always a side effect. She is dumb.
Maybe she is concerned (rightfully so) about the vaccine that was left out. As for every doctor handing them out not necessarily. My son's pediatrician does not hand them out. If you want one you have to search through about 50 different pamphlets on the wall to find one.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

1979 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Don't doctors give out papers to the parents about the vaccines they are receiving and what their side effects are? Vomiting is almost always a side effect. She is dumb.
Maybe she is concerned (rightfully so) about the vaccine that was left out. As for every doctor handing them out not necessarily. My son's pediatrician does not hand them out. If you want one you have to search through about 50 different pamphlets on the wall to find one.
I didn't say she shouldn't be concerned. Just that she is being overly dramatic about it in an attempt to rack up more views as usual. She made it seem like they injected him with a deadly disease or something. :roll:
Spenlero
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Spenlero »

Why would they call her hours later and tell her the vaccine was left out? How did they know it was left out after they administered it, but didn't realize it before? Kind of suspicious...

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Mel1011 wrote:
1979 wrote:
I didn't say she shouldn't be concerned. Just that she is being overly dramatic about it in an attempt to rack up more views as usual. She made it seem like they injected him with a deadly disease or something. :roll:
I don't think she overreacted we trust doctors and nurses to give our infants the correct vaccines and safely, it's an injection and something very serious and if my dr's staff did that to my infant I would be calling whoever handles this kind of thing and giving them the offices number and address as well as the name of the nurse! That office obviously needs to go over proper procedure on handling vaccinations, I really hope she waited on revaccinating especially if he threw up!

DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DecemberEm »

So no comments on the fact that she now has proof he is 25.5 inches tall, and that the doctor isn't concerned about his weight gain? Or instead is everyone going to turn this around on her, and laugh at her for trying to prove everyone on this forum wrong? I am not a Vanessa fan. Her personality is annoying AF, but so is this trend of calling YouTubers liars, YouTubers proving they're not lying, and then people calling them immature because they bothered to respond to the criticisms at all.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Isn't it illegal to record someone without their consent? I know it is illegal to record someone on the phone without consent; this is just something I've been wondering for a while. She records her appointments a lot and she is obviously doing it secretly since her camera is hidden.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Isn't it illegal to record someone without their consent? I know it is illegal to record someone on the phone without consent; this is just something I've been wondering for a while. She records her appointments a lot and she is obviously doing it secretly since her camera is hidden.
I think NC ( if that's where she's at) is a one party consent state. As long as one person involved in the conversation agrees to be recorded then it's legal.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

DecemberEm wrote:So no comments on the fact that she now has proof he is 25.5 inches tall, and that the doctor isn't concerned about his weight gain? Or instead is everyone going to turn this around on her, and laugh at her for trying to prove everyone on this forum wrong? I am not a Vanessa fan. Her personality is annoying AF, but so is this trend of calling YouTubers liars, YouTubers proving they're not lying, and then people calling them immature because they bothered to respond to the criticisms at all.

But the doctor didn't sound like she wasn't concerned at all? She said "so he iiiiis gaining weight...but he's on the smaller side".

That's very different than Vanessa's post saying Charlie is following the growth curve perfectly. Another user pointed out how he was born in a certain percentile and dropped way below that. So again, that's not following the growth curve at all.

And I do think it's very immature to feel like you have to prove people wrong. If you know you're telling the truth then that should be enough..

When people said Vanessa and Britney had light brown eyes and the two of them took selfies with the flash on and slapped a filter over the pic to make their eyes look lighter, you didn't think that was immature?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hate when people use medical click bait titles, but ugh that sucks for Vanessa. I would have no idea what to do either. You wanna make sure they get the vaccine, but at the same time I would be more scared of an 'overdose'. Did she mention which vaccine it was?

And to be honest I would be thinking everyone in that office was an idiot if I was told my child was given a fucked up vaccine.
DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
DecemberEm wrote:So no comments on the fact that she now has proof he is 25.5 inches tall, and that the doctor isn't concerned about his weight gain? Or instead is everyone going to turn this around on her, and laugh at her for trying to prove everyone on this forum wrong? I am not a Vanessa fan. Her personality is annoying AF, but so is this trend of calling YouTubers liars, YouTubers proving they're not lying, and then people calling them immature because they bothered to respond to the criticisms at all.

But the doctor didn't sound like she wasn't concerned at all? She said "so he iiiiis gaining weight...but he's on the smaller side".

That's very different than Vanessa's post saying Charlie is following the growth curve perfectly. Another user pointed out how he was born in a certain percentile and dropped way below that. So again, that's not following the growth curve at all.

And I do think it's very immature to feel like you have to prove people wrong. If you know you're telling the truth then that should be enough..

When people said Vanessa and Britney had light brown eyes and the two of them took selfies with the flash on and slapped a filter over the pic to make their eyes look lighter, you didn't think that was immature?
I'm pretty sure the doctor's exact words were "So I have no concerns with Charles, I think he looks good." Debating the issue further is just being petty. The doctor isn't concerned about his weight gain, period.

No, I really didn't. I truly feel like talking about someone lying about their eye colour when they've never even seen them in person is much more immature than taking a picture that shows your true eye colour.

I was just pointing out one of my pet peeves about this board, don't mean to personally attack anyone. I just feel like a lot of times these girls are damned if they do, damned if they don't.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DecemberEm wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I'm pretty sure the doctor's exact words were "So I have no concerns with Charles, I think he looks good." Debating the issue further is just being petty. The doctor isn't concerned about his weight gain, period.

No, I really didn't. I truly feel like talking about someone lying about their eye colour when they've never even seen them in person is much more immature than taking a picture that shows your true eye colour.

I was just pointing out one of my pet peeves about this board, don't mean to personally attack anyone. I just feel like a lot of times these girls are damned if they do, damned if they don't.

I'm not trying to hate on Vanessa or debate/be petty about things because im one of the ones that doesn't really mind her. But I can see why people are side eyeing her when it comes to his weight gain since he really is a small baby, in almost every single clip he is very fussy, and they have had some issues breastfeeding.

I guess I'll agree to disagree on the immaturity thing. I think youtubers embarrass themselves when they give in and try to prove people wrong, because it makes it glaringly obvious that they are constantly reading this board. She has her own issues, but I do give props to jess for not trying to "prove the haters wrong" all the time. Anymore at least lol
DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

If I knew about a board that was dedicated to talking about me, there is no way I could just ignore it. I mean I might have to after a while because it would definitely get me down, but I can't fault her or any of the other YT moms for reading here. Curiosity gets the best of most people!

I've been super curious about Jess's board, but I feel like I'll want to read it all to be caught up, and I'm sure that would take years lol. Is it pretty negative? I watch her occasionally, and she genuinely seems like a good mother to me, although I always see people bash her on Vanessa and Britney's boards, so I'm curious what the issues are with her.
DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

Ignore me, I started reading Jess's board!
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

"TERRIBLE VACCINATION MISTAKE!"
What a stupid bitch...okay tons on YouTube are guilty of this but I'm looking at you V...using this as clickbait. Just like you used your daughter's PROLAPSED RECTUM(!) as clickbait.

Return to “2011teenagemom”