Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by Yue195 »

35 bottles of wine on the wall, 35 bottles of wiiiine

Title Cred- Blackswan
Sypnosis-
-Lily's had her hair straightened a few times now.
-Went to Aria's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese
-Apparently buying a wine bottle equals alcoholic
-They are traveling to Texas this month for Davids graduation.
-Charlie exists

Continued from -

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=10425
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by Blackswan »

Buying a bottle of wine means "grown up" to yt moms lol
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Blackswan wrote:Buying a bottle of wine means "grown up" to yt moms lol
Lol I'm talking about a certain commenter that had a fit over it- the scandal.

My family makes and sells wine, I've had a glass of red here and there since 14, I don't like it and one glass is enough since it goes to my head lol. Give me white or tequila.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Yue195 wrote:

My family makes and sells wine, I've had a glass of red here and there since 14, I don't like it and one glass is enough since it goes to my head lol. Give me white or tequila.
I'm all for discussing stuff, but damn people are getting crazy now. I really really really dislike Vanessa but I wouldn't lose my shit over what she does. She had wine and drove, if she was drunk that's her problem even though she knows better. She's just so weird about what she does. "Look at me being an adult buying wine, look at me I drank the wine, look at me go to the store after drinking wine to buy cat food, did you guys know I drank some wine?"
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Hic
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:Hic
ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:

I'm all for discussing stuff, but damn people are getting crazy now. I really really really dislike Vanessa but I wouldn't lose my shit over what she does. She had wine and drove, if she was drunk that's her problem even though she knows better. She's just so weird about what she does. "Look at me being an adult buying wine, look at me I drank the wine, look at me go to the store after drinking wine to buy cat food, did you guys know I drank some wine?"
I think you had too much wine lol, that's Britney.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

I've stopped reading this thread for a few days and didn't watch her last videos before reading so I didn't understand what was going on with the title. I just finished the video and :rofl: Why didn't she edit this part??? She looks ridiculous!!!! She is like a teenager who drank for the first time and wants everybody to know because it's "cool"... As if drinking wine was a proof that now you're a "mature adult". OMG that's is so embarrassing for her and it's like she is not aware of it!

Edit: And how did she manag to get a wine mustache??? xD
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

*manage

Sorry for the double post I can't edit anymore but I forget about Lily's hair, I have curly hair too (always have, and as a child I looked like Medusa ...) My mom never straignten my hair me as a child because I was too young to be aware of how damaging it could be for my hair (and she has straight hair so she never knew how to really take care of them and didn't want to damage them).! Curly hair is very fragile because it's a very dry so heat can be really damaging if you don't use good products to protect hair so I don't get why V decided that Lily's hair should be straightened! Now that I am grown, I straigten my hair but I use a lot of products to protect them, so I really think V should definitly let her daughter's hair natural, if Lily wants them straight when she is older fine, but it should be her decision, right now it's definitly not necessary!
Sorry for the rant about hair xD
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Midia wrote:*manage

Sorry for the double post I can't edit anymore but I forget about Lily's hair, I have curly hair too (always have, and as a child I looked like Medusa ...) My mom never straignten my hair me as a child because I was too young to be aware of how damaging it could be for my hair (and she has straight hair so she never knew how to really take care of them and didn't want to damage them).! Curly hair is very fragile because it's a very dry so heat can be really damaging if you don't use good products to protect hair so I don't get why V decided that Lily's hair should be straightened! Now that I am grown, I straigten my hair but I use a lot of products to protect them, so I really think V should definitly let her daughter's hair natural, if Lily wants them straight when she is older fine, but it should be her decision, right now it's definitly not necessary!
Sorry for the rant about hair xD
Yeah I don't really get it either why doing it so casually at the moment ( I think she's done it twice though) when nothing too big is going on. Special occasions I can understand, I mean Britneys admitted to curling Aria's for picture day and Halloween, I think her birthday too last year, idk looking at photos Aria goes from flat limp straight to bouncy curls so who knows how often. I understand the hair dresser thought it would be interesting to do it with Lily since she has thick curls and she looked adorable and different with it done. I had my hair straighten at 11 out of curiousity, then I had it chemically straightened the next year for reasons and again at 19 because eff humidity and curls.

P.S; don't bleach curly hair, it's way worse.
Nickytheone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nickytheone »

If I'm not mistaken this is not first time she was out drinking and driving... She did it before in another video and then went on a whole rant on Twitter.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

omg the wine on her face hahahaha was she chugging it or something?! how do you get any drink all over your face like that as an adult? especially wine you're supposed to sip wine not tip your glass back so far that it pours all over your mouth and stains your face hahahahahahahahaha god, v, you're too much
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Can someone post a screenshot of the wine on her face. I missed it and can't find it.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:Can someone post a screenshot of the wine on her face. I missed it and can't find it.

it's about 11:00 in
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

2011waystoignorelily won the vote

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Can someone post a screenshot of the wine on her face. I missed it and can't find it.
It's the kind you get when you finish the glass off
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Holy Jesus Vanessa, get yourself together!
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

It was more of a "look at me I was drinking wine!"she knew that mess was on her face.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ashleyrr2k wrote:It was more of a "look at me I was drinking wine!"she knew that mess was on her face.

and why wouldnt nona have said anything? hahahaha
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

ashleyrr2k wrote:2011waystoignorelily won the vote

Right? Shocking the vote was ignored... oh wait, not at all shocking..love the passive aggressive recap as well from her number #1 fan.

I don't see the problem with Straightening Lily's hair. It's hair. If she wants to have fun with it, I say go for it.

Return to “2011teenagemom”