2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Oh and she has also been to Peru a million times so feels no need to see anything or do any activities cause she has done them all before
she said once she had kids she had to make sacrifices for her kids. She said she could no longer do what she wants to do....Vanessa, honey you are still as selfish as ever. You may have done everything that there is to do in Peru but your child hasn't!!!! You wouldn't have done the things that you have done if your mother would have been sad selfish as you are!!!! Get your head out of your butt and take Lily to the beach, somewhere besides that compound you're staying in.

I guess it's too hot for her to wear sleeves to take her kids out. Her kids are sacrificing their vacation bc momma has a pickin problem. I also thought it was weird that Charlie is on the bed in that video. Why isn't he with her family? They won't get to see him again for awhile, so why is he on a bed?
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Oh god, could you imagine the blog of Vanessa doing something adventurous out there? It would be like all her other weird vlogs where she sets the camera down somewhere goes back and walks past the camera while trying really hard to not make any contact with it, or she would constantly move her head from side to side as if she's looking at something. She will pick up a million things or point at them with those grubby fingers of her's while saying something about it. Then she will tell Lily look Lily it's an apple, can you say apple? Lily in that zoned out voice of hers "Lily see's an apple!" while Mr. perfect man baby child who is screaming away.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Is she going bad? It doesn't look like baby hair to me. Looks like her hair line went back :(
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
blackroses wrote:I don't know why there's a picture of a shrimp in her newest video but I saw David and then shrimp and I assumed it was shrimp dick and i need a nap
This would be better...but alas. Her fave food is shrimp she says and she talked about David being away from the kids. Saying this is the best time for it.
I'm baffled how it's the best time...Charlie won't even know who he is, PLUS he seems to be a handful of a baby and is being starved. Best time indeed...

No disrespect meant to any military.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Think of how many times his screams/whines have been edited out, or covered up with the music.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

wendydarling wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
blackroses wrote:I don't know why there's a picture of a shrimp in her newest video but I saw David and then shrimp and I assumed it was shrimp dick and i need a nap
This would be better...but alas. Her fave food is shrimp she says and she talked about David being away from the kids. Saying this is the best time for it.
I'm baffled how it's the best time...Charlie won't even know who he is, PLUS he seems to be a handful of a baby and is being starved. Best time indeed...

No disrespect meant to any military.
I think she meant it as Charlie won't remember him being gone, so it's a good time. Lily obviously will remember and be affected, but at least precious, perfect baby Charlie won't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... bbb0c4.png[/img]

The only reason she looks slighty better here is cause the filter slims and blurs your face, and the flower headband covers that fivehead. Dolled up? Looks like your basic everyday slept in makeup V.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

HarlowCarlo wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... bbb0c4.png

The only reason she looks slighty better here is cause the filter slims and blurs your face, and the flower headband covers that fivehead. Dolled up? Looks like your basic everyday slept in makeup V.

Lmao. Idk why but that snap annoyed me so bad.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

emlyx wrote:Is she going bad? It doesn't look like baby hair to me. Looks like her hair line went back :(
Probly postpartum hair loss
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Her baby is so skinny and pale. How can she think that's normal? Ugh.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
emlyx wrote:Is she going bad? It doesn't look like baby hair to me. Looks like her hair line went back :(
Probly postpartum hair loss
My postpartum hair loss lasted 5 years. It only stopped a month before I gave birth. So I am NOT looking forward to postpartum hair loss again :( I'm hoping it just doesn't happen since it took 5 years with my first pregnancy.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Random19 wrote:Her baby is so skinny and pale. How can she think that's normal? Ugh.
Am I crazy or does he look like he's desperately trying to draw milk out of her when she shows those "suckling" clips of him? Is that how every nursing baby is? Either way, he clearly looks unhealthy to me, and acts unhealthy as well.

Give him formula you stupid bitch!
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

urusha90 wrote:So from the looks of it Vanessas family lives in one of the most exensive cities in lima, im talking $3000-$8000 rent a month, her house is probably worth a couple millions. We always talk about how wealthy Davids family seems but her side seems to do pretty well. Also, she is staying in the most tourist place in Lima, full of people from all over the world with tons of things to do and explore. Ya right V didnt know there was a playground there, that whole park she showed is the most popular place around there and known to be kid friendly, heck thats where i take my kids when they are bored of our park. The beach is like a few blocks down and the sky is full of skydivers and such. All im saying is there is so much to do there, literaly around the corner, so much content for her videos and she is home doing work out videos
I agree. I went to Peru 2 years ago and just by the bit she filmed on the last vlog, you can tell they live in a touristy area in the center of the city. Lots of things to do for sure.

Danielledollparts21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Danielledollparts21 »

I'm not a fan of Vanessa, but come on, Charlie is just a slim baby, not all babies are chunky, in no way does he look underweight or starved and some people are just pale...
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I just feel bad for the kid he's always fucking screaming if he's a nightmare now I wonder how he'll be as a toddler
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Danielledollparts21 wrote:I'm not a fan of Vanessa, but come on, Charlie is just a slim baby, not all babies are chunky, in no way does he look underweight or starved and some people are just pale...

While I agree, he's shown other signs of being hungry.

Danielledollparts21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Danielledollparts21 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Danielledollparts21 wrote:I'm not a fan of Vanessa, but come on, Charlie is just a slim baby, not all babies are chunky, in no way does he look underweight or starved and some people are just pale...

While I agree, he's shown other signs of being hungry.

Thats fair
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

blackroses wrote:I just feel bad for the kid he's always fucking screaming if he's a nightmare now I wonder how he'll be as a toddler
blackroses wrote:I just feel bad for the kid he's always fucking screaming if he's a nightmare now I wonder how he'll be as a toddler
I can just imagine the scene:
Two year old hungry Charlie screaming at Vanessa in the middle of a store when they go past the bakery section.
Vanessa standing there fake smiling as the rips her hair out/shreds her skin.
Lily standing in a corner staring into space thinking this is normal.
David in another country breathing a big sigh of relief.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

I have never seen one like him. Miserable, pale, and skinny. Even seen him miserable while being held. His cry also sounds raspy like he has some sort of reflux. When she gave him rice cereal, he ate ten spoonfuls on the first try and promptly took his first long nap. It's obvious there is something going on.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I rewatched a video the other day (2 month update?) and Vanessa said Charlie's pediatrician said he did have reflux

Return to “2011teenagemom”