2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

JaneDoe
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by JaneDoe »

She must be dying in those long sleeve shirts. It is pretty hot in the Carolinas already, you couldn't pay me to wear long sleeves!
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

JaneDoe wrote:She must be dying in those long sleeve shirts. It is pretty hot in the Carolinas already, you couldn't pay me to wear long sleeves!
And gets humid too, right? Ahh!

I don't mean to body shame you V, but I thought you were starting beach body or whatever in Peru? Remember that funny exercise video you did for us?

How is drinking bottles of Coca-Cola and all the other garbage you consumed in the latest vlog part of your FitMom plan? lol. Why would you even film yourself throwing back a bottle of soda anyway?

She seemed to be at her heaviest yet when she was doing that little squat attempt with Charlie. Is it normal to pack on more weight instead of lose the baby weight? Whatever. Just thought since she's young and had a huge gap between her kids that it wouldn't be like it is. Then again, I see her diet and staying in bed answers everything.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Ahh! Didn't notice that we're almost at 50 pages on this thread. Continue here :) http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=13000

Return to “2011teenagemom”