2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

Unread post by blackroses »

Anyone else think she secretly wishes she could leave Lily with Nona and her and mr man Charlie can have their beautiful happy life traveling with David.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by wendydarling »

blackroses wrote:Anyone else think she secretly wishes she could leave Lily with Nona and her and mr man Charlie can have their beautiful happy life traveling with David.
Yes!!!!!! I honestly think she might even resent Lily for being the "reason" they can't accompany David.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Charlie sounds so raspy. Does she do anything for his acid reflux? Again, I don't know much about it.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

In the future when/if V has another baby girl, I cannot imagine how cornered Lily can get.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

wendydarling wrote:
blackroses wrote:Anyone else think she secretly wishes she could leave Lily with Nona and her and mr man Charlie can have their beautiful happy life traveling with David.
Yes!!!!!! I honestly think she might even resent Lily for being the "reason" they can't accompany David.
It sounded like wherever David is going after this, no families get to go regardless of health concerns. Anywhere in the continental US, Lily would mostly likely be cleared to go.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

literallywhat wrote:
wendydarling wrote:
It sounded like wherever David is going after this, no families get to go regardless of health concerns. Anywhere in the continental US, Lily would mostly likely be cleared to go.
This is my understanding as well.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

US yes, but I was sort of thinking one of his overseas stays.

Also, does anyone recall the discussion some pages back about David possibly choosing to be away from them on this first one he will be on? It was something about how he opted for something instead of another choice. Crappy memory.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Am I the only one that hates when people on here speak bad of David ? His looks particularly. The man is serving nation and I feel his looks should hardly matter. Dont know guys I have just too much respect for people who serve. Seriously.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I wonder if the Golden child Charlie bit will change over time, and seeing as Lilly is such an easy placid kid and Charlie seems fairly high needs this could be interpreted as him being difficult when he was supposed to be perfect. I probably won't be only think that as I did Lilly charming and Charlie seems an unsettled you guys man. I some babies are and he hopefully will be cheers up but Lilly was such a placid toddler no emptying the cabinets and lipstick of wall art, and a rambunctious kid will drive her crazy.

Sent from my 4009A using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Sorry should read Charlie seems an unsettled young man, and I am probably only thinking this. Sorry

Sent from my 4009A using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

wendydarling wrote:US yes, but I was sort of thinking one of his overseas stays.

Also, does anyone recall the discussion some pages back about David possibly choosing to be away from them on this first one he will be on? It was something about how he opted for something instead of another choice. Crappy memory.
I think that was me. My understanding of his next assignment is that it is somewhere that families are not allowed to go, like no families at all. I think it was speculated that it's most likely South Korea or maybe Turkey. But I was just saying that it's unusual that in the Air Force his very first duty station would be somewhere where his family couldn't be and that this would have come as a major shock to them. The way V talked about it was like they had NO idea this was a possibility when David picked his specialty. So so speculated that David may have been told this was a possibility and went with a speciality anyways and didn't tell V. And I could be wrong. There are always exceptions and even though the Air Force usually tries to keep families together or at least gives a break in between someone being gone, sometimes duty calls.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

The way Vanessa makes it sound is like there are no other doctors that can help with Lily's condition. It's always been "her team of doctors are here, we need to be where they are". Speaking of, what ever happened with the therapy? Did she stop going?
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

He just graduated from basic right? Then he is going to his training? families are never allowed at the training station... so he isn't going overseas people it's just training which could last any where from 6 weeks to 2 years depending on his job
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

hey girl hey007 wrote:The way Vanessa makes it sound is like there are no other doctors that can help with Lily's condition. It's always been "her team of doctors are here, we need to be where they are".
Once again, I get what she is saying. One of my childrens doctors moved to a new hospital in California. We travel to Cali every few months to see that doctor. Once you have a team together, you do everything you can to keep the continuity of care.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

booboo2017 wrote:He just graduated from basic right? Then he is going to his training? families are never allowed at the training station... so he isn't going overseas people it's just training which could last any where from 6 weeks to 2 years depending on his job
No he graduated basic training a few months ago and just finished his tech school and that's why V is out in Texas. After she leaves this week, he is going to his duty station.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

literallywhat wrote:
booboo2017 wrote:He just graduated from basic right? Then he is going to his training? families are never allowed at the training station... so he isn't going overseas people it's just training which could last any where from 6 weeks to 2 years depending on his job
No he graduated basic training a few months ago and just finished his tech school and that's why V is out in Texas. After she leaves this week, he is going to his duty station.
Something sounds strange. I don't think she is telling us something
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

booboo2017 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
Something sounds strange. I don't think she is telling us something
I mean there is also the possibility that she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and how she explained things is completely wrong. And David may have kept something from her since she's annoying and he didn't want to deal with her being dramatic.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Sooooo maaany snaps of Charlieeeee...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Curtain06 wrote:Sooooo maaany snaps of Charlieeeee...

Tell me about it. She's one of those moms who overdo it. "Oh look, he moved a finger!" Snap snap snap
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Curtain06 wrote:Sooooo maaany snaps of Charlieeeee...

Pretty sure she has a pacifier in her cleavage in that one snap. She must really need that thing if she willing to cram it into her sweaty cleavage and get pool water all over it. You'd think someone could get it for her if he needed the darn thing that bad. Public pools are nasty. Some places don't maintain the chemicals like that should (too many/not enough)

I guess sweaty boobs are the norm for her mr. Man. I don't see how her boobs could not be sweaty 24/7 when she dresses like it's winter all summer.

Return to “2011teenagemom”