Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Bitch please you’re not going to use any of those tables you bought

What do you guys think of her living room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why is Vanessa acting so damn weird and more fake than usual? She has never acted this way in videos before.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Convenient Chuckie took his first steps right when she was preparing his monthly update.

But that's none of my business.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Her living room is so cluttered. Why is everything on the rug? It makes the room look smaller. Looks like shit tbh.
I don't get her freaking out about spiders outside that won't harm her but a moth in her house is ok. The moth can fly in your ear, V...and you'll have to get it removed. Lololol
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Damn Lily has like four blankets.. is it THAT cold in her room

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Bitch please you’re not going to use any of those tables you bought

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... be6633.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... d9fdf6.jpg[/img]

Holy fuck she is spending like crazyyyyy. Seriously it’s shocking.

$400 for the chair and end table, $100 drill, at least $100 for that rug, couch and ottoman that were probably pricey, catered thanksgiving dinner, $100’s dropped on Charlie’s ugly clothes, $100s dropped on homegoods shit everyday....Wow. Hope all the debt is worth it. No way in hell they both make enough to afford all that in a month.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

And in the comments people are mentioning how she’s buying tons of furniture when she’s supposed to be moving soon? She’s buying shit for 2 living rooms when they probably won’t have the same setup in the future.

I think she’s lonely and depressed without David, hanging out with other shopaholics, and has nothing else to do but spend $$$

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I think she's opening credit cards in David's name. It's the only explanation I could think of for how she can afford all that shit. She's probably digging him a deep dark hole of debt. Her shopping addiction seems out of control. She's worse than Britney. It's too bad her imaginary therapist can't help her.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Oh there she goes again.. every vlog is the same. Buying shit for an apartment that they can move out of anytime. Why she is she decking up her home now? I wish David surprises her soon ! Haha evil me
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

From my experience, people who are truly well-off don't put on ostentatious displays showing off what they spend money on. Her recent videos reek of desperation and it seems like she either got a sudden windfall of cash or she's using a shitload of credit. She's also probably going crazy with the spending because David's recent salary is more than she's used to, so it's also an obvious lifestyle creep to match the income.

Also, Vanessa is horrible at teaching Lily to read. She's not helping her sound out most of the words and is instead letting her mimic out of laziness.

Overall, same shit, stupid Vanessa.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

mommaof2cuties wrote:How the F is charlie already going to be one? I feel like he's only like 6 months lol
That’s because he’s the size of a 6 month old and Vanessa treats him like one.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

smom12 wrote:He’s the spitting image of david

All I️ see is Vanessa, his eyes are too close and his forehead is big like hers. If anything, he just has David’s coloring.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Amelia322 wrote:Bitch please you’re not going to use any of those tables you bought ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I don't hate it but I don't love it either, the chair would have looked better if it were a pop of color or pattern because it doesn't match exactly (to be honest, she didn't need a chair in there). I feel like she is just decorating because of Thanksgiving because she never has anyone over there.
*ps, did Nona move in? has she mentioned anything about that or can she not handle shopping alone with 2 kids?
peachykeen2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peachykeen2017 »

Surprised she did not leave the plastic on the couch so she could return it. She is getting huge, looks like a linebacker. What has she stuffed into the garage, she can't park in there? Her spending is OUT of control. Perhaps Nona has moved in and is paying the rent? She needs to get that pacifier out of Charlies mouth, he is cute but you can't see him. Tie his shoes ffs.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... be6633.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... d9fdf6.jpg[/img]

Holy fuck she is spending like crazyyyyy. Seriously it’s shocking.

$400 for the chair and end table, $100 drill, at least $100 for that rug, couch and ottoman that were probably pricey, catered thanksgiving dinner, $100’s dropped on Charlie’s ugly clothes, $100s dropped on homegoods shit everyday....Wow. Hope all the debt is worth it. No way in hell they both make enough to afford all that in a month.

Omg.. whats the point of that 3 in 1 table anyway? She said its cute but the 2 smaller tables are too low to use if you're sitting on the couch :/ very pointless

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I thought the bedtime/reading scene with Lily was sweet. I was excited to see Lily know the sounds of a few letters she saw. I firmly believe Lily will be reading simple words and sentences by the end of her kindergarten year which is excellent. Vanessa needs these bedtime reading sessions to be fun and relaxing for her. In the past Vanessa has acted more like a drillmaster than a mother to Lily. And Charlie smiling next to the bed when Vanessa tucked Lily in was so cute. I'm so glad Lily and Charlie have each other
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She has no concept of what looks good and is functional. The chair should go on the other side of the couch. It looks terrible over there.
She’s definitely spending up fill a void. Whether it be because David is gone, or because she’s trying to keep up appearances with fellow youtubers. She really needs to dial it back. She’s getting herself into major trouble.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Hey Vanessa, you still looking to spend money? I got bills you can pay for.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Her living room looks like shit. The white couch, white rug, too small white chair, it will be covered in stains and cat hair in no time. V is a mess.

She was looking at ok chairs but can't spend that much, she should wait and save up for a nicer chair but it is V we are talking about.

Return to “2011teenagemom”