2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by smom12 »

His legs look so weird compared to the rest of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Annavi04 wrote:I think shes talking about one of her father in law. If the dr says charlie is ok then he probably is. Some babies are just super fussy even if they arent hungry.

I would be so annoyed if someone told me breastfeeding was disgusting and that breastmilk isnt "real milk"

Doesnt Vanessa have another car she can use instead? So she can give back the van and avoid rude ass in laws? Even if they're right they are definitely crossing their boundaries. I have a short fuse when it comes to in laws

her inlaws didn't say that to her, no way. The "he-close family member" thing is just a smokescreen & she's talking about this forum.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Curtain06 wrote:Double post but after actually watching the video I'm convinced it's her dad.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Agree! Her dad visits her at least once a week and he seems like a loudmouth. I don't think David's parents would say anything and if they did they would probably tell David to tell her. They wouldn't just tell her "ew that's disgusting" to her face.

Anyway, V has been stuffing Charlie with baby food for months now. At least 2 large jars a day, I don't think his whining is due to hunger anymore.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Totesmagotes wrote:I think acid reflux can contribute to poor weight gain which she mentioned he had been on med for (after reading here that he might have acid relfux)
I feel like she doesn't know that though. I feel she is oblivious when it comes to babies. If she had done any research she would know formula would give far more nutrients than rice cereal paired with breastfeeding while mom eating fast food and junk.
Did She for sure have him on a schedule as a newborn? Or was it speculation. If so that makes me so incredibly sad because he probably was partially starving or in pain from reflux
She for sure had him on a schedule. That's why he's addicted to the pacifier. She would say she would give it to him to "hold him off" until it was time to eat again. She never let him cluster feed as a newborn. That's why he was always screaming. She would make him wait I think 2-4 hours between feedings. Which I think contributed to why he's always been so skinny, and why I don't believe she has a good supply like she claims.
nicknack88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicknack88 »

Why.doesnt.she.fix.her.daughters.hair. OMFG I CANNOT STAND THAT! not even some gel, pomade, braid she just lets it look a mess. Poor baby.

Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Dumbledore wrote:
Curtain06 wrote:Double post but after actually watching the video I'm convinced it's her dad.

Agree! Her dad visits her at least once a week and he seems like a loudmouth. I don't think David's parents would say anything and if they did they would probably tell David to tell her. They wouldn't just tell her "ew that's disgusting" to her face.

Anyway, V has been stuffing Charlie with baby food for months now. At least 2 large jars a day, I don't think his whining is due to hunger anymore.
Exactly! She defo sees him once a week now as I remember her saying he had family dinners with them and I remember thinking that was odd. He also happily will tell her to shut the camera off (not surprised he's not filmed) and seems like be would be brazen enough to tell her breastfeeding was gross.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Lily's hair looks like a mullet it looks really cute in a ponytail or a bun idk why she doesn't do that.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

First off why the actual fuck is her Dad worried about her breastfeeding ? Why is he even looking ? Gross and disturbing. Plain and simple. If it is really him she could ask him to stfu and mind his own business.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

I think that if it was her dad and this has been happening for awhile, V would tell her mom about it and Nona would def make him stop. Also, what kind of dad after being told off many times continues to do this? Idk.... maybe her in laws suggest he goes on formula and she freaks and exaggerates about it. BUT my honest opinion is we, YTMD is who she is referring to
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

nicknack88 wrote:Why.doesnt.she.fix.her.daughters.hair. OMFG I CANNOT STAND THAT! not even some gel, pomade, braid she just lets it look a mess. Poor baby.

She can't even do her own hair.

bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0ab2de.jpg[/img]

She really needs to do something with her eyebrows.Image She paid who knows how much money for them and they look like crap.Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Never mind the brows...SHE looks like shit.

Did they ever say why David joined the military for sure? I think this was the worst idea for them. She is obviously not handling it well.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I believe her, I have a male family member that harasses me over breastfeeding. lol But honestly I don't give two shits about who says what lol I've never given it a second thought.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

May I add that there has been no mention of the therapist in monthssssss but she just had to bring it up in this video because it was recently questioned on here
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why does this bitch lie all the time? The breastfeeding video was a load of bullshit.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

bleeker10 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0ab2de.jpg[/img]

She really needs to do something with her eyebrows.Image She paid who knows how much money for them and they look like crap.Image

She did them because Britney did... so if B doesnt complain neither will V

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Poor lily is looking like a sugar with that hairstyle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I meant duggar lol. Stupid autocorrect.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Lily would look so cute with a shorter hair. She is cute now too but you know what I mean :)
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Oh gosh that comparison. She really needs to either cut her hair or learn how to style it. Don’t cut it too short cause the curls will be a disaster though

Return to “2011teenagemom”