2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Dhatkat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by Dhatkat »

It’s not my style but I think Britney actually looks nice with the romper, Vanessa just looks bad like always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

That dress did V no favors at all
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

It really didn't. That dress did not flatter her at all.

Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I think you guys are way too hard on her looks. I don't really know what you guys are even talking about because I don't think she's ugly. I also don't see what the problem is with her hair or makeup. The only thing I might say is that her clothes cover her up too much and that's probably just due to insecurities. I just feel like we know she probably reads this thread and I think it's mean to tear her apart based on her looks. If anything, I wish she would just embrace her looks instead of trying to fit into some picture perfect youtuber box. All my complaints about vanessa have always been about her trying so hard to be someone else that she ends up with no real identity in the end. We know she's insecure and I feel like every time someone talks shit about her looks, it sends her into a tailspin and she ends up doing something stupid like microblading.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Looks like we will be getting a charlie update tomorrow Image

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

The statistics say it all.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I kind of feel bad for Vanessa that she is dealing with these insecurities while David is gone. Just speaking for myself, if I am feeling a little bit down on how I look, I jump my husband and finish feeling like a million bucks. I can't imagine how I would feel if my husband wasn't around to tell me how great I look.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I'm wondering if David even compliments her on her looks. I remember they did a video together addressing haters who kept saying she's not good looking enough for him. Not once did he back her up and call her beautiful in that video, which I thought was weird. He didn't even seem offended by it at all.
fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

Mel1011 wrote:I'm wondering if David even compliments her on her looks. I remember they did a video together addressing haters who kept saying she's not good looking enough for him. Not once did he back her up and call her beautiful in that video, which I thought was weird. He didn't even seem offended by it at all.
If I remember correctly, he didn’t have a great initial response to her when she showed him the new eyebrows. I dunno, didn’t he just kind of laugh it off or say something dumb?

He could’ve asked her how it went or if she liked them. I don’t know. I think they’re cute when they’re together, maybe it’s weird trying to interact only via text/Skype.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Why did she say she needed to get a bigger sized dress because of her boobs, uhhhh it looked like it fit everywhere else just fine!! Can't imagine what size she would've gotten before

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Late but I finished watching her vlog and it's so annoying that she threw yet another pity party about her weight and I hate how she was trying to blame it dumb things. It's nobody's fault but your own. A lot of people have more stressful lives and still keep up with their fitness. Either do something about it or quit bitching about it and looking for fake ass kisses.
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

Doopher wrote:I think you guys are way too hard on her looks. I don't really know what you guys are even talking about because I don't think she's ugly. I also don't see what the problem is with her hair or makeup. The only thing I might say is that her clothes cover her up too much and that's probably just due to insecurities. I just feel like we know she probably reads this thread and I think it's mean to tear her apart based on her looks. If anything, I wish she would just embrace her looks instead of trying to fit into some picture perfect youtuber box. All my complaints about vanessa have always been about her trying so hard to be someone else that she ends up with no real identity in the end. We know she's insecure and I feel like every time someone talks shit about her looks, it sends her into a tailspin and she ends up doing something stupid like microblading.
I think people are mostly criticizing the fact that she never puts any effort into the things she can control about her appearance. It's not about whether she's ugly or pretty (this will always be subjective), but about the fact that she almost never even attempts to look presentable and it's obvious she doesn't know how to maintain her hair, skin, weight, and clothing. The microblading definitely deserves to be criticized because no one ever implied that it would look good at all -- in fact, it looks worse when she instead could have exerted some effort and learned to take care of her natural eyebrows and learn how to fill them in. As for the insecurity, it comes with the territory of projecting your life on the internet, which is a foolish choice for most sensible people and therefore a consequence of Vanessa's actions.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Also she gets criticized for her lack of hygiene and how unkept she is about everything. She constantly shoves her dirty hairy hairband to the camera (I know everyone's hair band is hairy) but no body wants to see that its so gross lol. Her clothes are often saturated with fur and her black wardrobe doesn't help much. Also her grey hair against her jet black hair is just ... These are only examples.. These things can be improved but dang.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

MommaOfThree wrote:Looks like we will be getting a charlie update tomorrow Image

called it

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Omg what's the point of posting a poll if you're going to go against what people wanted? Idiot. No one gives a shit about Charlie's update v.

Ps. Since when does she call Charlie "buddy" :roll: I thought he was mr. man
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

webby wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:Looks like we will be getting a charlie update tomorrow Image

called it

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d2c5ee.jpg

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

Kish wrote:
webby wrote:

called it

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d2c5ee.jpg

She STILL chose Charlie over Lily? Holy sheeet what an idiot.

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Come on guys, don't you know that's how polls work? The one with the smallest number wins! Duh!
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Come on guys, don't you know that's how polls work? The one with the smallest number wins! Duh!
It was actually a glitch on Twitter, clearly ;)
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 2ec1ac.png[/img]
I died a little lol

Return to “2011teenagemom”